BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ
SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Megan R.
My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR
I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
shanti j.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best shows out there. It has been on TV for years. I have seen every episode and I still watch the reruns and never get sick of it. All the actors are great and make the show seem real. It also opens your eyes to what really goes on in the world. An absolute favorite of mine.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?