BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
Can't get enough of Law and Order SVU! I constantly binge watch this show on Hulu and XfinityGo! I try to solve all the cases right away. The acting is phenomenal and a lot of the time the cases are based on real life events.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Harlan, KY
I love this show it's amazing. The suspense,the drama, and the plot is my favorite. Very good actors I love each one of them. Similar to other tv series but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend anyone to watch this.
katelynn i.
katelynn i.
I love law and order because I'm getting my masters I psychology. This show incorporates law and psychology which are two of my favorite subjects. This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more episodes.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Pop Culture Expert
After so many years I'm impressed that they still manage to keep their stories fresh and relatable. Mariska Hargitay is a hero and watching her portray an advocate for assault victims gives me faith in actual law enforcement.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Man law and order special victims unit is one of my favorites to watch all the actors in this show are so so good similar TV show I think would be criminal mind or something along the lines of ncsi I would recommend this show
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Love this show. I watch it almost everyday. Its interesting as well as helpful. Most episodes teach you something new and help you watch out for real life situations. I feel safer knowing some things I learned from this show.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Pop Culture Expert
BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Nereida A.
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?
Darbi F.
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
How is this show? Is it scary?