Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Hawley, PA

Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT

I love this show!! I cant wait for the new season to come on ... Kinda still upset that chris meloni (detective stabler) left i think him and olivia made the show!! Sad how last season ended!! Cant wait for the new one to start!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN

I've been watching this show for years. I absolutely love it. It has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons though so I haven't kept up. I miss Stabler. :(
If you like crime/law shows with some drama this is a show for you.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! This is a classic, if you love seeing justice be served and characters with chemistry/emotion then you will certainly love watching this show! It is filled with suspense and pulls at your heart strings!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI

I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL

I always enjoy crime and drama, and this show has lots of it. I enjoy the characters and storyline, as well as the overall concept of the shows premise. I would recommend this to family and friends. This show is worth watching.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL

One of my favorite shows ! I love anything that involves solving crimes and all that good stuff this show it totally amazing and I would obviously recommend ! This TV series is amazing I can totally watch over and over again (:
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS

Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?