BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
This is one of my FAVORITE TV shows. I love a good cop and detective series. Detective Benson is a strong level headed woman and always tries her hardest to get to the bottom of a case and seek justice for those who are hurt.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Savannah L.
Holly Springs, NC
Olive Benson and Elliot Stabler forever. They're my favorite TV cops. This is obviously very similar to the other Law and Orders in some ways but I think this show has better actors and a more likable overarching story line.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
This is still one of my favorite shows ever. I love that a female lead has carried this show for what now 17? 18? seasons. I miss stabler, i will always miss Stabler, but Olivia Benson is kind of a bad ass. Cant say she isnt
Alyssa H.
My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?