Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA

One of my all time favorite shows. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. The actors are phenomenal and Olivia Benson is by far my favorite character. If you haven't seen this show already it's definitely one to watch.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL

I always enjoy crime and drama, and this show has lots of it. I enjoy the characters and storyline, as well as the overall concept of the shows premise. I would recommend this to family and friends. This show is worth watching.
Brook M.
Brook M.
Cut Off, LA

I can literally sit in front of the tv and watch Law and Order SVU for hours! Very similar to CSI and NCIS. Always an interesting story line and the actors are great! Highly recommend watching if you are into this kind of show.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

This is one of my all-time most favorite shows ever! I anxiously await the arrival of each new episode but also love to binge watch old seasons. Amazing actors and memorizing story lines...you will not be able to stop watching!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS

Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Beverly Hills, FL

Great TV show!! I've been watching the show for years. Mostly binged watched on Netflix to get caught up to the current season. If you're looking for a good crime show to watch I definitely recommend this one. The cast is great
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL

My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
My all time favorite show. I've watched many criminal type TV shows but none compare to this one. The acting is so realistic and spot on. With so many seasons it's a wonder how there haven't been any repeat or similar episodes.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Kissimmee

One of my favorite TV shows to watch and it's always on and always suspenseful and always crazy, intense Olivia Benson you are the love of my life and my favorite character in the show I wish Stabler was still with you sad face
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.

Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now