Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bakersfield, CA
Easily the most interesting show. I have watched this since it came out and it has never left me disappointed (except when Elliot left).
It's always riveting and it keeps my attention. Great show, great writing, great actors!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , GA
I love the show I love the fact that they come up with new story lines to keep you entertained plus they have new characters let me think "Beasts Obession" is pretty cool a definitely a must watch and it will be new obsession
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX
I've been watching this show since I was a kid! It's always been so interesting to me. It made me want to be a crime scene investigator when I was young lol. I'm glad this show is on Netflix so I can watch it whenever I want!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
Sept. 21, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my FAVORITE TV shows. I love a good cop and detective series. Detective Benson is a strong level headed woman and always tries her hardest to get to the bottom of a case and seek justice for those who are hurt.
katelynn i.
katelynn i.
I love law and order because I'm getting my masters I psychology. This show incorporates law and psychology which are two of my favorite subjects. This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more episodes.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Love this show. I watch it almost everyday. Its interesting as well as helpful. Most episodes teach you something new and help you watch out for real life situations. I feel safer knowing some things I learned from this show.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I shows that deal with crime scenes and similar to CSI and ncis and many other shows I don't have a favorite scene i just enjoy watching them good actors that are good at acting definitely must watch show if like crime scenes
Rose C.
Rose C.
Harlan, KY
Sept. 24, 2016, 3:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show it's amazing. The suspense,the drama, and the plot is my favorite. Very good actors I love each one of them. Similar to other tv series but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend anyone to watch this.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This show is a classic for me and has been on for a long time. Mariska Hargitay is one of the only originals because most of the other cast has left. The earlier seasons are definitely the best and I recommend those for sure.
Katie S.
Katie S.
After so many years I'm impressed that they still manage to keep their stories fresh and relatable. Mariska Hargitay is a hero and watching her portray an advocate for assault victims gives me faith in actual law enforcement.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?