Add a Photo

Photos (23)
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love to watch this show after the kids go to bed because it always keeps you guessing I wish they would come out with new episodes I love how they always catch the bad guy alive or dead me and my mother in law always watch it together
Idalia R.
Idalia R.

Great show! Not for everybody. Very intense show. Relatable. It's some real life cases acted out. They get some good actors. Some seasons have you thinking they'll solve the case and it ends with you not knowing what happened at times
!
Yalitza T.
Yalitza T.

I absolutely love this show!!! Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite, she is the best. I really enjoyed all of the episodes I have seen! The suspense is always there and I like that about the show. I recommend everyone to watch this!!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT

This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH

I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love this show let's be honest. One of the best crime shows that maintains plot without being boring, corny or just one off. marishka is such a phenomenal actress. I also hate regular law and Order and still love this show.
Laura Ann L.
Laura Ann L.
Germantown, TN

Y'all this is the best show in the world. I started it around 3 months ago and I'm on season 10. There are EIGHTEEN seasons and it's still ongoing. It's so interesting and scary and intriguing and amazing. My favorite show, hands down.
BreAnn F.
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX

I've been watching this show for years and it is still amazingggg. I love crime shows and this is the perfect one to watch if you're looking for a entertaining story line. Everything is so realistic and the characters are great as well
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Law and order SVU is a great show to watch. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. The episodes are very realistic and can happen. I prefer SVU over the other law and order show. This is a must watch for anyone who likes interesting shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now