Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
A television program about an elite law enforcement division called the Special Victims Unit. The officers not only fight to find the bad guys, they fight to bring justice for the victims and fight for the victims themselves.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Huntington, IN
Obsessed does not truly state how in love with this show I am. It plays in Tuesday's and Thursday's on USA. And I watch it all day long. I absolutely am hooked!! The story lines, the drama, the real life tie ins. It is great!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It gives me crazy ideas not really but I love it. I don't think I have a favorite I love them all they are no similar to others there is good everything I just love them and so if your into the investigation i recommend them.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Aja B.
Aja B.
Euless, TX
Seriously the best cop drama series ever!!! I watch this on repeat probably every Sunday while I fold laundry.. Nothing better than fresh sheets and law and order: SVU!! If you haven't seen it.. Watch it and you'll thank me..
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Charlestown, IN
I've followed SVU since season 1. These characters have evolved and transformed before my eyes through the years. Sometimes things get scary and sometimes hey break your heart but MAN do I love it all the more for being real.
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Can't get enough of Law and Order SVU! I constantly binge watch this show on Hulu and XfinityGo! I try to solve all the cases right away. The acting is phenomenal and a lot of the time the cases are based on real life events.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
I missed my calling as a cop I think and I live vicariously through these guys. I love love love these people. Always on the edge if my seat, have the entro memorized. The actors are fabulous and become family to the audience
Markie P.
Markie P.
The very best of the law and orders! The stories are always good the characters are awesome, you can never really go wrong with these program! The things that happen are very real life and can kind of scare you when watching!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
My sister makes me watch this show but it's started to grow on me. Great acting, interesting episodes, and exciting action. I prefer this over Ncis and other shows of that nature. Great storyline and just a great show overall
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?