Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Dee V.
Dee V.

I am currently studying in the law enforcement area so I love watching crime tv shows I love what it teaches us humans and to always be aware of your surrounding because one will never know. I do recommend watching this tv show
Maddie J.
Maddie J.

Love to watch this show with my brother and my best friend. Amazing actors and actresses. Characters are easy to connect with and very interesting story lines. Olivia is my favorite and such a B.A. example for women everywhere!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I discovered this show a few years ago and throughout the years watched every single episode. Olivia is the pillar of this show and you will feel like she is someone you've known forever. I make sure to dvr the show every week.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.

One of my favorite shows that I will continue to watch and re-watch! So many amazing characters and episodes. I love seeing the many guest stars and new story lines. Definitely recommend watching this show if you don't already!
Codie I.
Codie I.
Marion, OH

Ive been in love with Stabler since I was tiny ha so began my obsession with the show. Svu details sensitive cases but its incredible along with the cast. You can binge this for hours and days since its been on for bookoo years
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL

One of my favorite shows ! I love anything that involves solving crimes and all that good stuff this show it totally amazing and I would obviously recommend ! This TV series is amazing I can totally watch over and over again (:
My all time favorite show. I've watched many criminal type TV shows but none compare to this one. The acting is so realistic and spot on. With so many seasons it's a wonder how there haven't been any repeat or similar episodes.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.

I watch this show all the time when it comes on TV and I really like it. If u enjoy watching lawyers and detectives investigate crimes and prosecute those offenders then this show would be for you and would recommend it for you
Rachael Y.
Rachael Y.
Mobile, AL

I love Law & Order. It is a great show. The acting in it is very good. It always keeps me on my toes and makes you want to keep watching. It is one of my favorite shows. I even re watch episodes sometimes because it is so good!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now