Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
April C.
April C.
Brownsville, PA

Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Amber ..
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX

I've been obsessed with this show for years haha. I've become so attached to these actors it's crazy. I love how real this show is, real life problems and not gonna lie, I've wanted Elliot and Olivia together since I've started watching
raquel f.
raquel f.

My all time favorite show ever! I love Elliott and Olivia! They're the best team ever I recommend this show to everyone you will get hooked! I watch it everyday literally and I do not get tired and they have lots of new seasons episodes
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI

LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Everyone loves a great law and order marathon. I've watched the show so much my whole family loves it. Although Elliot is no longer on the show, they have maintained a great story line. I would recommend binge watching on USA or Netflix
Idalia R.
Idalia R.

Great show! Not for everybody. Very intense show. Relatable. It's some real life cases acted out. They get some good actors. Some seasons have you thinking they'll solve the case and it ends with you not knowing what happened at times
!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Bloomington, In

It's an incredible show. It really gets you into the show and tries to get you to figure out the case too! The characters are relatable, and it keeps you wanting more. It can be graphic at times, but it isn't anything too inappropriate!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT

This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Yalitza T.
Yalitza T.

I absolutely love this show!!! Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite, she is the best. I really enjoyed all of the episodes I have seen! The suspense is always there and I like that about the show. I recommend everyone to watch this!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now