BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Karina M.
Calexico, CA
I think it is a very strong show, not for everyone, because of the cases that it portrays, but I love the acting, and how I get to learn a lot about the law and specially how they handle special victim's cases.
shanti j.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Cierra M.
Danese, WV
I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Breanna V.
Eagle River, AK
Love this show! Never gets boring. Characters are very interesting and play their rolls great. It is similar to other crime shows, but it still is great. I would recommend it to everyone if I could. Must watch!
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ
SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best shows out there. It has been on TV for years. I have seen every episode and I still watch the reruns and never get sick of it. All the actors are great and make the show seem real. It also opens your eyes to what really goes on in the world. An absolute favorite of mine.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I watched every episode of this show (literally EVERY one), up until Stabler left. It was never the absolute best thing on television, but it was entertaining and addictive. Now I just can't find the interest. I understand why Christopher Meloni needed to leave, the show just suffers without him.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?