Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Renita N.
Renita N.

This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY

Honestly such an addictive show. From the original crew to the new ones I will always love this. The acting is always great and the stories always keep you guessing.
I can't wait to see season 18! A definite must watch for crime junkies
April C.
April C.
Brownsville, PA

Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Pena P.
Pena P.

Love watching crime and watching the justice system play out either good or bad. Watching each character play a good role yet unveil the story lines are a must see. Some of the episodes can really make you question your judicial system.
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX

This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
Janice S.
Janice S.

Each and every episode is different. I really love how in each episode you never know exactly whats going to happen. The actors make this series one of the best. I have watch 17 seasons and will keep watching this show till the very end
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL

One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
Avon T.
Avon T.

One of my favorite shows. Can definitely send chills through your body. Love the twists and it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last minute. Every episode is carefully thought out. Love Olivia and Elliot together!
Vera P.
Vera P.
Claresholm

Have been watching law and order since I was a kid, it's a very realistic show. It's made my parents cry or get mad and curse over the years as it has done the same to me. I love it and I I've always tried to get people into watching it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now