Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Aracelli S.
Aracelli S.

Love love love love this show ! I love every character on it. Another show that also must be supervised by an adult because some things are a little to strong/adult like for little kids to see ! Everyone needs to watch this show
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Monica G.
Monica G.

Law and order is so addicting. It has a lot of suspense whic i love this is one of those shows that makes u think a lot which i like because its not like those shows where u can predict the emd something unexpected always happends
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct

I used to love this series!!! The recent seasons haven't been as good as they normally can be. I think it might be running its course but the rest of the 14 (I think) seasons are great!! Stabler is definitely missed on the show!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Beech Grove, IN

This show is timeless and continues to be amazing! Always #interesting and #fullofdrama. This show brings a lot of serious issues to light. The characters are so easy to connect with and you want to be in their world with them!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

This is one of my all-time most favorite shows ever! I anxiously await the arrival of each new episode but also love to binge watch old seasons. Amazing actors and memorizing story lines...you will not be able to stop watching!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA

In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.

I watch this show all the time when it comes on TV and I really like it. If u enjoy watching lawyers and detectives investigate crimes and prosecute those offenders then this show would be for you and would recommend it for you
Dee V.
Dee V.

I am currently studying in the law enforcement area so I love watching crime tv shows I love what it teaches us humans and to always be aware of your surrounding because one will never know. I do recommend watching this tv show
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now