BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jocelyn G.
Danville, IN
I've followed SVU since season 1. These characters have evolved and transformed before my eyes through the years. Sometimes things get scary and sometimes hey break your heart but MAN do I love it all the more for being real.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It gives me crazy ideas not really but I love it. I don't think I have a favorite I love them all they are no similar to others there is good everything I just love them and so if your into the investigation i recommend them.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I shows that deal with crime scenes and similar to CSI and ncis and many other shows I don't have a favorite scene i just enjoy watching them good actors that are good at acting definitely must watch show if like crime scenes
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
You can't go wrong with this show. I love the characters and the stories and the drama. This is my fall back show every time I'm in between current shows because there are so many seasons and I could watch it a million times.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX
I've been watching this show since I was a kid! It's always been so interesting to me. It made me want to be a crime scene investigator when I was young lol. I'm glad this show is on Netflix so I can watch it whenever I want!
Cassadi C.
This show is absolutely captivating. You truly get attached to all of the characters. If you enjoy Law and Order regularly you'll love SVU. the actors on the show really make it believable and they touch on modern day issues.
Markie P.
The very best of the law and orders! The stories are always good the characters are awesome, you can never really go wrong with these program! The things that happen are very real life and can kind of scare you when watching!
Megan S.
Huntington, IN
Obsessed does not truly state how in love with this show I am. It plays in Tuesday's and Thursday's on USA. And I watch it all day long. I absolutely am hooked!! The story lines, the drama, the real life tie ins. It is great!
Kathy P.
A television program about an elite law enforcement division called the Special Victims Unit. The officers not only fight to find the bad guys, they fight to bring justice for the victims and fight for the victims themselves.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?