Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
Its been one of my favorite shows since high school ni love elliot and olivia. the shows great even thou some of the cases are real rough i really like it the acting great and sometimes i get emotional with some of the episode
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Huntsville, AL
This is one of my favorite shows. I love Olivia Benson, and actually all of the others as well. This show is suspenseful at times and at times very thought provoking. Great acting all around. Excellent plots for most episodes.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
L&O:SVU is horrifyingly annoying... but I cannot stop myself from popping it on when I don't want to think. It's the perfect show to "veg out" my brain to as it does not take much thought process to comprehend what's going on.
Ana Beatriz S.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY
I love this show! All the mystery and the tips that they follow trying to figure out what happens makes me insane! Haha sometimes I even try to find out what happens before them lol For real, this is a must watch show! #loveit
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Very entertaining while bringing up the important and, at times, controversial issues. Best law & order on tv! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite character and so glad that she's been on there since the beginning!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
This show is so so so awesome! You get to see the detectives go through so many emotions and hard decisions and you get to cry with them and it makes you think what you would've done in that situation I would totally watch it
Megan C.
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
You can't go wrong with this show. I love the characters and the stories and the drama. This is my fall back show every time I'm in between current shows because there are so many seasons and I could watch it a million times.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Cassadi C.
Cassadi C.
This show is absolutely captivating. You truly get attached to all of the characters. If you enjoy Law and Order regularly you'll love SVU. the actors on the show really make it believable and they touch on modern day issues.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?