Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN

I've been watching this show for years. I absolutely love it. It has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons though so I haven't kept up. I miss Stabler. :(
If you like crime/law shows with some drama this is a show for you.
sam b.
sam b.

BEST. SERIES. EVER. great characters. Great story lines. I cannot say enough good things about this show. I used to watch it secretly late at night when my parents were out of the room and it's been a guilty pleasure ever since.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! This is a classic, if you love seeing justice be served and characters with chemistry/emotion then you will certainly love watching this show! It is filled with suspense and pulls at your heart strings!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.

I love this TV show. In Venezuela they transmit private satellite television companies cable. I see more than anything in weekend schedule. My favorite scenes are when solving crimes cases. I love all the actors. I recommend it.
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.

It's cool because even though they say it doesn't depict real people, a lot of the episodes are actually inspired by real events (different names of course). I watch every season and can't wait for next weeks episode every time.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT

I love this show!! I cant wait for the new season to come on ... Kinda still upset that chris meloni (detective stabler) left i think him and olivia made the show!! Sad how last season ended!! Cant wait for the new one to start!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI

I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?