Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
this is SUCH A GOOD SHOW!! SO intriguing I love it! of course its similar to other detective shoes but this ones obviously the best. all the actors are sooo great! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's into amazing shows!
Tiasia P.
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY

I watch law & order SvU because I've always loved law. I studied law in college and it just excites me to watch & try to solve the cases in my own. I just love the weekends when they do back to back episodes of law & order my fav
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Elkton, VA

This show is great and keeps you guessing. Although it can be a little intense and creepy you will fall in love with it immediately. The acting is amazing. This reminds you somewhat of Criminal Minds. This series is a must watch!
Quashaey M.
Quashaey M.
Orange Park, FL

This is my favorite crime show ! The cases are so real world and I always end up yelling at the tv . It brings you into the show. I wish I could help them sometimes when I could figure out the crimes before the detectives get it.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Pulaski, WI

This has to be one of the best casted shows to date. Even when someone huge leaves, they fill the shoes perfectly. This show is also an amazing story teller, always pulling from headlines and giving them amazing twists and turns.
Maria D.
Maria D.

I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show. This is definitely my favorite show! I use to watch this all the time. The newer seasons and episodes don't really keep my intersect as much as the older ones.
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Hawley, PA

Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Lakeville, MA

SVU!! I love this show, some people say it is so repetitive but I do not think so at all. I do not think o have a favorite seen but I love Olivia benson!! The acting in this show is amazing. I would recommend this show to anyone
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Odessa, TX

This show it really great it has to thinking your an actual detective solving the crime and it's actually based on some true events which have u thinking about so many things people have gon through that u have never known about
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now