Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Baltimore, MD

I will admit this show is my guilty pleasure. I tune in for the new episodes and love to rewatch old ones. Each episode is a new story-line with new twists and turns. Sometimes things can be a bit predictable but still very entertaining.
Paola B.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX

I've been a viewer since the start. So that is many many years. I love the story lines of this show. But my favorite is Olivia Benson. She is so cool. They don't always depict her as being this tough chick. They make her real. I love it.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
La Quinta, CA

It's the best show . I love it so much, the ups and downs arr good. I can watch it form the beginning to now it would still be the same. It th wine that got me started on watching crime show . It me me and my mom time to watch this show.
Julia T.
Julia T.

Law and Order has been around longer than I have been alive but I continue to watch it at least once a week because it is a seriously addicting show!! Nothing's better than getting to watch a show where they catch the bad guys every time
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wasilla, AK

I love this show! I am so excited for the new season! There is never a dull moment in this series! From love to crime, breakups, hookups. Adoption and having babies! Plus the fact that it's a show that brings awareness to sexual assault.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton

Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Pena P.
Pena P.

Love watching crime and watching the justice system play out either good or bad. Watching each character play a good role yet unveil the story lines are a must see. Some of the episodes can really make you question your judicial system.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY

Honestly such an addictive show. From the original crew to the new ones I will always love this. The acting is always great and the stories always keep you guessing.
I can't wait to see season 18! A definite must watch for crime junkies
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA

This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now