Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.
Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.
I love this show. I would have to say it's one of my favorites. Its similar to criminal minds, the mentalist, and castle. There is very good acting and a lot of action I would recommend this if you like action and crime shows.
y B.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX
All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
This show is addicting. I have caught myself watching 2 seasons in a weekend on Netflix. I like all the law and orders, but the actors and actresses in this one have me hooked! They deal with real issues that affect our world.
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI
Favorite show ever, I have seen every episode at least twice. It is like so many shows but yet it is different. I love Ice-t, he is confused all the time, it is funny. The acting is great. famous actors. 10/10 would recommend.
Madlen B.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD
Great show I love to watch it I hate when he goes on summer break and you know longer have new episodes to watch that's OK cause I still will repeat and watch all the repeats interesting show I love it they keep it pretty real
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC
Now this show right here....omg!! I love it its like a great way to learn about the law and also it make it seem as if you are in the tv. You are also a lawyer trying to find someone guilty or not. I love this sho oh so much!!
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT
How can you not love Mariska Hargitay? She is everything I hope to be when I grow up. But for reals, this is probably my most hinge watched show - doesn't matter if the episodes are from 2005 or 2012 - I could watch for hours!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?