Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristin E.
Kristin E.

SVU is one of those annoying TV shows that draws you in. You know...I'll just watch this and then get the dishes done. Six hours later you're like shoot, nothing is done, and it's time to cook dinner. I love those kind of shows.
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA

love procedural and law/police and real-life scripted type of shows that have some suspense behind it. love binge watching it on usa network during weekends and i might have watched all episodes already and repeats never get old
Angel G.
Angel G.

Shocking stories and technical criminals. You think you know what their sick minds are up to but they keep surprising you. The crime fighting detectives are Favourites of mine. I recommended this to anyone's. Educational as well
Libby H.
Libby H.

this is the best show its my favorite ive seen literally every episode and still search through the seasons trying to find one i haven't seen yet lol ive got everyone i know hooked as well cant wait for the new season in a week.
Nikitah W.
Nikitah W.

My aunt and myself often find ourselves sitting and binging on re runs of SVU! We love the show and all the story lines. The characters are fantastic and we always take a poll on how Olivia will style her hair for the season LOL
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL

Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

I have been watching this show for years now. The story lines are great and the actors are amazing. I've watched every single episode and I still watch re-runs. I definitely recommend watching this show if you love crime dramas.
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Hawley, PA

Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN

I've been watching this show for years. I absolutely love it. It has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons though so I haven't kept up. I miss Stabler. :(
If you like crime/law shows with some drama this is a show for you.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now