BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I want to be Olivia Benson! I love the show and find the terminology and investigations to be similar to how they would be conducted in the real world. I studied criminal justice in college and will be entering the field soon!
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI
Favorite show ever, I have seen every episode at least twice. It is like so many shows but yet it is different. I love Ice-t, he is confused all the time, it is funny. The acting is great. famous actors. 10/10 would recommend.
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.
I love this show. I would have to say it's one of my favorites. Its similar to criminal minds, the mentalist, and castle. There is very good acting and a lot of action I would recommend this if you like action and crime shows.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
Its been one of my favorite shows since high school ni love elliot and olivia. the shows great even thou some of the cases are real rough i really like it the acting great and sometimes i get emotional with some of the episode
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.
Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Love this show. Very entertaining while bringing up the important and, at times, controversial issues. Best law & order on tv! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite character and so glad that she's been on there since the beginning!
Heather A.
Heather A.
One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Huntsville, AL
This is one of my favorite shows. I love Olivia Benson, and actually all of the others as well. This show is suspenseful at times and at times very thought provoking. Great acting all around. Excellent plots for most episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?