Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL

This show is so interesting and makes me feel like I can be a high level agent and perform difficult tasks abs save mysteries. This show is so unique and has such great episodes. Each and every one has a different storyline. A great show
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
Allison B.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK

This show is great but it makes me sad sometimes. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's still a great show. The acting is really good and the plot is always new. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys murder mystery shows.
Rawan A.
Rawan A.
Silver Spring, MD

I like this show, even though it scares me sometimes and makes me paranoid I like the cast and how real they make the stories sound. I also like that you can miss an episode and can still watch it because it's a new story every epiisode.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL

Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Osmari N.
Osmari N.

Such a great show! You can pretty much watch random episodes because it deals with a different case every episode! It is so easy to become addicted to the show because it is so interesting! Definitely recommend people to watch this show!
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX

This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton

Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Julia T.
Julia T.

Law and Order has been around longer than I have been alive but I continue to watch it at least once a week because it is a seriously addicting show!! Nothing's better than getting to watch a show where they catch the bad guys every time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now