Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen C.
Karen C.
Kissimmee
One of my favorite TV shows to watch and it's always on and always suspenseful and always crazy, intense Olivia Benson you are the love of my life and my favorite character in the show I wish Stabler was still with you sad face
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I discovered this show a few years ago and throughout the years watched every single episode. Olivia is the pillar of this show and you will feel like she is someone you've known forever. I make sure to dvr the show every week.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Beech Grove, IN
This show is timeless and continues to be amazing! Always #interesting and #fullofdrama. This show brings a lot of serious issues to light. The characters are so easy to connect with and you want to be in their world with them!
Maddie J.
Maddie J.
Love to watch this show with my brother and my best friend. Amazing actors and actresses. Characters are easy to connect with and very interesting story lines. Olivia is my favorite and such a B.A. example for women everywhere!
My all time favorite show. I've watched many criminal type TV shows but none compare to this one. The acting is so realistic and spot on. With so many seasons it's a wonder how there haven't been any repeat or similar episodes.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Love this show. Always an interesting episode on. I can always rely on this being on a channel when there isn't anything else to watch. Great actors. Don't really have a favorite scene but I like watching the crimes get solved.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
This is one of my all-time most favorite shows ever! I anxiously await the arrival of each new episode but also love to binge watch old seasons. Amazing actors and memorizing story lines...you will not be able to stop watching!
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Bangor, ME
10 out of 10 favorite show. This show has always had unique storylines and great character development. It's a great show to watch when you have a free afternoon or weekend. Has been one of my favorite shows for several years.
Heather A.
Heather A.
One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I want to be Olivia Benson! I love the show and find the terminology and investigations to be similar to how they would be conducted in the real world. I studied criminal justice in college and will be entering the field soon!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?