Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA

One of my fav shows to watch. The story builds pretty fast which is always good. I can watch this all day. It's something that I'm interested in so it makes it that much greater. I would recommend this show to friends and family.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I love watching these cause it teaches me stuff to look out for and makes me keep my head up that no matter what they're dangerous people all around and you have to look out for everyone . I also like that it's basicall bout life
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Roma, TX

Beyond awesome ! The stories are so entertaining you won't want to miss it ! The characters are really good & really makes you believe it's about them. I'm in love with this show over it's 16 year run & it still so entertaining !
Rae T.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI

My all time favorite show! I can never get tired of watching the svu team solve all these crazy crimes. Even though its so gruesome it keeps you interested only because maybe you almost cant believe these things happen to people.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI

I love crime stuff. This TV show makes me want to be a SVU cop to be honest. I love helping people and that's what they do. The only down this is that I miss Elliot. This is a must watch TV show. I would recommend it to everyone!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA

Every episode of this show is enticing. I find it's even easy to pick up in the middle of an episode and still be able to figure out what's going on. The actors are amazing and you feel like you're part of the team solving cases!
Terri M.
Terri M.

In one word, "WOW"! Law & Order: SVU has it all! I never know what is going to happen and the acting is so lifelike that it pulls me in for the entire show. My favorite scenes involve happy endings. It is definitely a must watch!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL

You cannot go wrong with any Law & Order show but SVU is my favorite, I love all the actors and I always get sucked in! You can't just watch one episode! Have to watch at least 4! Quality show based on current cases awesome stuff
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

Great show. Always keeps you on your feet. I love the continuous story line while also including short stories in the episodes. Really keeps you wanting more and more. I would recommend it to anyone that loves crime solving shows
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shenandoah Heights

OMG!! MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW!!! I SWEAR THATS ALL I WATCH, I'M A STAY AT HOME HOUSEWIFE AND I HAVE IT ON FROM MORNING UNTIL THE EVENING, LAW AND ORDER, LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT, and LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now