Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL

SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Hawley, PA

Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Becca B.
Becca B.
gleason, tn

HELLO THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW I HAVE SEEN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST 4 TIMES I COULD WATCH THIS AND NOTHING ELSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV I REALLY THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT IM OBSESSED WITH IT
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL

Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN

I've been watching this show for years. I absolutely love it. It has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons though so I haven't kept up. I miss Stabler. :(
If you like crime/law shows with some drama this is a show for you.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Monica G.
Monica G.

Law and order is so addicting. It has a lot of suspense whic i love this is one of those shows that makes u think a lot which i like because its not like those shows where u can predict the emd something unexpected always happends
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.

I love this TV show. In Venezuela they transmit private satellite television companies cable. I see more than anything in weekend schedule. My favorite scenes are when solving crimes cases. I love all the actors. I recommend it.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now