BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my all-time most favorite shows ever! I anxiously await the arrival of each new episode but also love to binge watch old seasons. Amazing actors and memorizing story lines...you will not be able to stop watching!
y B.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX
All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Heather A.
Heather A.
One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Ana Beatriz S.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY
I love this show! All the mystery and the tips that they follow trying to figure out what happens makes me insane! Haha sometimes I even try to find out what happens before them lol For real, this is a must watch show! #loveit
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.
Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
10 out of 10 favorite show. This show has always had unique storylines and great character development. It's a great show to watch when you have a free afternoon or weekend. Has been one of my favorite shows for several years.
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT
How can you not love Mariska Hargitay? She is everything I hope to be when I grow up. But for reals, this is probably my most hinge watched show - doesn't matter if the episodes are from 2005 or 2012 - I could watch for hours!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I want to be Olivia Benson! I love the show and find the terminology and investigations to be similar to how they would be conducted in the real world. I studied criminal justice in college and will be entering the field soon!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
This show is addicting. I have caught myself watching 2 seasons in a weekend on Netflix. I like all the law and orders, but the actors and actresses in this one have me hooked! They deal with real issues that affect our world.
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?