Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC

Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is an amazing show that I have been watching for several years. It definetly keeps you entertained and up to date with the news and crimes that happen. Not to mention the laws that apply. The movie offers action and knowledge
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA

This is one of my ultimate favorite shows. The drama and suspense is great. I love the plot twists and turns. Even after all these years I'm still guessing. This show has been on forever. So many guest stars have made appearances.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL

You cannot go wrong with any Law & Order show but SVU is my favorite, I love all the actors and I always get sucked in! You can't just watch one episode! Have to watch at least 4! Quality show based on current cases awesome stuff
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI

I love crime stuff. This TV show makes me want to be a SVU cop to be honest. I love helping people and that's what they do. The only down this is that I miss Elliot. This is a must watch TV show. I would recommend it to everyone!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Elkton, VA

This show is great and keeps you guessing. Although it can be a little intense and creepy you will fall in love with it immediately. The acting is amazing. This reminds you somewhat of Criminal Minds. This series is a must watch!
Terri M.
Terri M.

In one word, "WOW"! Law & Order: SVU has it all! I never know what is going to happen and the acting is so lifelike that it pulls me in for the entire show. My favorite scenes involve happy endings. It is definitely a must watch!
Quashaey M.
Quashaey M.
Orange Park, FL

This is my favorite crime show ! The cases are so real world and I always end up yelling at the tv . It brings you into the show. I wish I could help them sometimes when I could figure out the crimes before the detectives get it.
Tiasia P.
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY

I watch law & order SvU because I've always loved law. I studied law in college and it just excites me to watch & try to solve the cases in my own. I just love the weekends when they do back to back episodes of law & order my fav
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?