Add a Photo

Nikki M.
Byram, MS
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Niccole K.
Niccole K.
Olivia Benson kills it and made me want to become a bad chick like her and be a detective. Funny how that changes when you see muscles and tissues and feel nauseous. So I'll just stick seeing it on the screen than in real life.
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
Brook C.
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can literally sit in front of the tv and watch Law and Order SVU for hours! Very similar to CSI and NCIS. Always an interesting story line and the actors are great! Highly recommend watching if you are into this kind of show.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
I've been binge watching this on Netflix recently. Olivia such a likable character and they deal with such heavy topics but it's so interesting to see another side of why things ended up the way they do even if it is dramatized
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I always enjoy crime and drama, and this show has lots of it. I enjoy the characters and storyline, as well as the overall concept of the shows premise. I would recommend this to family and friends. This show is worth watching.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows that I will continue to watch and re-watch! So many amazing characters and episodes. I love seeing the many guest stars and new story lines. Definitely recommend watching this show if you don't already!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
I watch this show all the time when it comes on TV and I really like it. If u enjoy watching lawyers and detectives investigate crimes and prosecute those offenders then this show would be for you and would recommend it for you
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?