Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton

Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA

I've watched this show forever for 16 seasons! I really miss Stabler! I think the show hasn't gone downhill but something about the dynamic between Stabler & Benson made the show. I still watch it regularly & will continue until it ends.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL

This show is so interesting and makes me feel like I can be a high level agent and perform difficult tasks abs save mysteries. This show is so unique and has such great episodes. Each and every one has a different storyline. A great show
Gail B.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH

My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is only my favorite TV show of all time. The theme song is iconic and as soon as I hear it I know I'll be watching for a while. I love Olivia and miss Elliot dearly. You connect with the characters and it's easy to go on a marathon!
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA

I'm only caught up to season 13 however I love this season it open a whole new perspective into the special cases they deal with. It's a emotional serious. It is a bit graphic at times so I would recommend teens and adults for this show.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD

LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV

This is such a classic television show. I love how you don't have to be following the show closely to watch each episode. You can watch them out of order and still keep up. Each episode is exciting and is fun to try and guess who did it.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Baltimore, MD

I will admit this show is my guilty pleasure. I tune in for the new episodes and love to rewatch old ones. Each episode is a new story-line with new twists and turns. Sometimes things can be a bit predictable but still very entertaining.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ

What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now