BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Susan A.
I love law and order SVU! This show is awesome, the actors do a great job and I find myself right at the edge of my seat when I watch SVU. The crew seems to work so well together and you feel like you know them.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Veronica P.
I've been watching this show since late middle school or beginning of high school and still to this day continue to watch this show. I love it! It'd be even greater if they could come out with more episodes lol.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Regan G.
This show can be very dark and make you really think about the world we live in. The characters from the first seasons are amazing. So believable. As characters started leaving the chemistry of the show changed.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
My all time favorite show of life. I am a huge fan. I still love this show but i do think its a bit different since Elliott Stabler left. I wish he was back on it. It would be even 10 times better in my opinion.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
emily d.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?