BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
Always the tradition to keep when watching Law & Order is guessing who the culprit is and how they Benson is going to get through this one. Great cast and topical issues that surround our current judicial system and law force. I recommend watching for the issues, the suspense, and the action.
Joya T.
Flossmoor, IL
Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC
It's a good daytime show. It's always on and you don't have to follow the season to know what's going on, mostly. It's not necessarily my favorite, but somehow it's always on at my house. It's not bad, not great.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
Who could not like this show? I think Ice Tea finally found his place! I love how the show grips you and makes you feel as if you were right there. I mean come on guys, why do you think it had been on for so long?
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
My all time favorite show of life. I am a huge fan. I still love this show but i do think its a bit different since Elliott Stabler left. I wish he was back on it. It would be even 10 times better in my opinion.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Susan A.
I love law and order SVU! This show is awesome, the actors do a great job and I find myself right at the edge of my seat when I watch SVU. The crew seems to work so well together and you feel like you know them.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA
This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?