Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

THIS SHOW IS A CLASSIC. If you have never watched his show you need to smash just yourself on your neck right now. I love trying to solve the case myself. I recommend this show it's a must watch. Go watch it now, it's literally everywhere
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND

Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA

Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
FORRESA K.
FORRESA K.

THIS IS A SHOW TO DISPLAY REAL LIVE EVENTS THAT CAN HAPPEN AND FOR MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WAS A WAKE UP CALL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY AND EVERYBODY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STABLER (HE'S HOT) . WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS SHOW. WILL KEEP YOUR ATTENTIONN
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK

Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bronx, NY

Thus far this show has me hooked , just waiting for them to go back on, finished all 17 seasons. Teaches you a lot about life how to stay safe be aware and careful there's many dangerous people in this cruel world, really recommend this show
Kendra W.
Kendra W.

A show i love to watch when I'm bored...or sick. because there is some version of it on all the time and it's engaging but slightly calm. and once an episode is over, it's over. no waiting for the next episode to figure out what happened.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.

Whenever I feel down and I need to pick my stuff up. This show on the enough, brings a little bit of happiness to my life. I can watch this all day especially on days when I just want to be alone on the couch and not worry about anything.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC

This is my favorites show! i will watch the reruns over and over again. My favorite scene is when olivia get kidnapped. This show is similar to criminal minds, the acting in svn is amazing, seems real. this is a definite must watch show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now