Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ

This show is very graphic so I would not have your good children watch this but other than that if you are mature it's a very great show it shows you how the law works and it just shows you what other people might be going through
jessica m.
jessica m.

This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Celina M.
Celina M.

Law and order: SVU is my favorite show !! I could watch shows over and over .. It's so intense. Every episode gets me, makes me want to be a detective haha!! I love to try and solve the crimes! If you haven't watched , you should!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA

I've probably seen every episode at least twice, but there's a reason this show has been around for 17 years. The cast and plot lines are so dynamic and intriguing. It may be a formula procedural cop show, but it never gets stale!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Madison, CT

My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Cailee H.
Cailee H.

My absolute favorite show of all time! SVU never fails me and I can definitely watch this show all day long. It is definitely one of a kind. There are great actors and even better acting in the show. It is definitely a must watch!
Jineve L.
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX

Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Kayla  C.
Kayla C.
Westerville, OH

I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours 😂 the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Bell, CA

Good good good!! If you're into the whole detective work, you'll like this. The main character is a badass and you'll get into different crimes and some are either really sad, frustrating, simply they just mess with your feelings!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Marietta, GA

Interesting, engaging television.......current plots and relevant themes. Great actors that you root for and look forward to seeing every episode. I enjoy every episode from beginning to end! Must watch TV! Similar to Blue Bloods.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?