Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nyeemah G.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA

Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va

GREAT show makes you feel like the cops are doing their job! You really get to see deep into what detectives do. This is a show with plenty of twists. Does bing up a lot of difficult issues at the same time! I'd recommend A+ show!!
michelle p.
michelle p.

excellent and thought-provoking series. It is entertaining, dynamic and awesome. The story-line is great and it keeps you on the edge of your seats. dynamic acting and I absolutely love McCoy. Would definitely recommend to everyone
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL

Drama. Suspense. Action. I've watched Law & Order for years and I still go back to re-runs when I can't catch a new episode. So many times the cases have me so emotionally invested in the outcome that I just have to keep watching.
Angela Carolina M.
Angela Carolina M.
Arcata, CA

My go-to show before falling asleep. I am a huge fun of law enforcement shows, any and all. This one has to be by far my favorite show. Olivia is a badass and a true motivation for other women seeking any law enforcement position.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Law and order svu never fails to have me on the edge of my seat when I watch a new episode. I do wish elliot was still on their though. Him and Olivia are my all time favorite characters.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Cortland, NY

One of my favorite crime shows. The characters actually make you feel like they're detectives. You will not want to stop watching once you start. Appeals to all people and you can watch it with friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ

This show is very graphic so I would not have your good children watch this but other than that if you are mature it's a very great show it shows you how the law works and it just shows you what other people might be going through
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

My favorite crime show. Olivia is my favorite character, she fulfills her role very well and brings life to the show. Alot of suspense and stories that real life things that happen in this world and you see how they figure it out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?