Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Law and order svu never fails to have me on the edge of my seat when I watch a new episode. I do wish elliot was still on their though. Him and Olivia are my all time favorite characters.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Bell, CA

Good good good!! If you're into the whole detective work, you'll like this. The main character is a badass and you'll get into different crimes and some are either really sad, frustrating, simply they just mess with your feelings!
Celina M.
Celina M.

Law and order: SVU is my favorite show !! I could watch shows over and over .. It's so intense. Every episode gets me, makes me want to be a detective haha!! I love to try and solve the crimes! If you haven't watched , you should!
this is SUCH A GOOD SHOW!! SO intriguing I love it! of course its similar to other detective shoes but this ones obviously the best. all the actors are sooo great! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's into amazing shows!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I absolutely love this show! I have loved it since I was a little girl, it for sure taught me to not trust strangers! Even now as an adult I find myself watching not only myself but everyone around me to be sure they are safe lol
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

Great show. Always keeps you on your feet. I love the continuous story line while also including short stories in the episodes. Really keeps you wanting more and more. I would recommend it to anyone that loves crime solving shows
sarah j.
sarah j.
Halethorpe, MD

This is one of my all time favorite t.v. shows I've watched every season and can't get enough love Olivia so much miss Stabler and munch wish they were still there. Just love this show hope it doesn't get canceled for a long time
Terri M.
Terri M.

In one word, "WOW"! Law & Order: SVU has it all! I never know what is going to happen and the acting is so lifelike that it pulls me in for the entire show. My favorite scenes involve happy endings. It is definitely a must watch!
Leah M.
Leah M.

I find this show very entertaining. I'm always very pleased at the end when the bad guy is caught, but then again, aren't we all. I find that the interpersonal stories between the main characters is what really holds my interest.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now