Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA
love procedural and law/police and real-life scripted type of shows that have some suspense behind it. love binge watching it on usa network during weekends and i might have watched all episodes already and repeats never get old
Becca B.
Becca B.
gleason, tn
HELLO THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW I HAVE SEEN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST 4 TIMES I COULD WATCH THIS AND NOTHING ELSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV I REALLY THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT IM OBSESSED WITH IT
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been a fan of SVU since it began! it is interesting and the story plots are often relative to actual news events that are happening. The characters, especially Benson, really are good! I hope it continues for a long time!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT
Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I'm a total Law and Oder addict. Not joking. If I'm not watching Law and Order SVU then I'm watching one of the other Law and Order series. You'll find it on my TV 24/7 unless I'm watching something that I recorded on my DVR. ❤️
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for years. I absolutely love it. It has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons though so I haven't kept up. I miss Stabler. :(
If you like crime/law shows with some drama this is a show for you.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.
I love this TV show. In Venezuela they transmit private satellite television companies cable. I see more than anything in weekend schedule. My favorite scenes are when solving crimes cases. I love all the actors. I recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?