Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

THIS SHOW IS A CLASSIC. If you have never watched his show you need to smash just yourself on your neck right now. I love trying to solve the case myself. I recommend this show it's a must watch. Go watch it now, it's literally everywhere
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY

I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Boston, MA

I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
FORRESA K.
FORRESA K.

THIS IS A SHOW TO DISPLAY REAL LIVE EVENTS THAT CAN HAPPEN AND FOR MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WAS A WAKE UP CALL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY AND EVERYBODY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STABLER (HE'S HOT) . WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS SHOW. WILL KEEP YOUR ATTENTIONN
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY

This is a classic. All of the stuff that goes on is so crazy. The acting is amazing. All of the twisted stuff people are capable of doing is sickening but that's what's so alluring about the show! They put all those people away for good !
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA

I love this show. I love how even though there are different scenes the character aren't recast and recast. They're consistent which makes them different form other shoes. This show is a must watch for anyone that loves suspenseful shows.
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA

All time favorite show. You can watch the reruns over and and over and never be bored. Captivating and chilling storyline, great actors and actresses, and every show is something new. If you haven't watched yet -- GET ON IT! It's so good!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI

As I am a female this show really hits home. The acting is a plus and their is such a great variety of storylines.great acting as well and shows you the reality of what women go thru on a daily basis in this world, yes it is a must vwatch
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA

Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now