10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I can binge watch episodes of this show regularly. The actors are all so talented and they handle real-life, sensitive issues in a very compassionate manner. This show keeps me hooked from the first line to the last. Must watch.
Love love love love this show ! I love every character on it. Another show that also must be supervised by an adult because some things are a little to strong/adult like for little kids to see ! Everyone needs to watch this show
My aunt and myself often find ourselves sitting and binging on re runs of SVU! We love the show and all the story lines. The characters are fantastic and we always take a poll on how Olivia will style her hair for the season LOL
I used to love this series!!! The recent seasons haven't been as good as they normally can be. I think it might be running its course but the rest of the 14 (I think) seasons are great!! Stabler is definitely missed on the show!
I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
SVU!! I love this show, some people say it is so repetitive but I do not think so at all. I do not think o have a favorite seen but I love Olivia benson!! The acting in this show is amazing. I would recommend this show to anyone
HELLO THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW I HAVE SEEN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST 4 TIMES I COULD WATCH THIS AND NOTHING ELSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV I REALLY THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT IM OBSESSED WITH IT
SVU is one of those annoying TV shows that draws you in. You know...I'll just watch this and then get the dishes done. Six hours later you're like shoot, nothing is done, and it's time to cook dinner. I love those kind of shows.
Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos