BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Camila P.
This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Sid S.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show, but I miss the character Stabler a lot. Lately, the storylines have been kind of blah, and I wasn't a fan of the relationships going on, but it's still a pretty good show to marathon when you're bored.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Pop Culture Expert
Where to begin? Law & order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for years. I love that it still has new epsiodes, too!! The actors and actresses are amazing. The plots are always great. It never lets me down.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
Miranda H.
Love this show. Love the crime and mystery. Have always loved CSI. Blue bloods. Numbers. Any Criminal justice type shows and movies I love. Love the actors and how they don't change all the time. A must watch show.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is life!!!! So much drama and in recent seasons it's gotten every better. The stories are wild and crazy and leave you hanging on for more. It's binge worthy and not a show that'll get boring at all.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Maria S.
Newhall, CA
Hand down my fav show of all time i got hooked thru netflix i cant waut for the next season to come out. Love this show after CSI was terminated but this is my fav show now its intense but great. I watch all the season on netflix current watching criminal minds but love law and order svu
T'Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Heather S.
It's been a while since I watched this show but I happen to enjoy it. I've missed a few seasons hence the 4 star rating. I'd like to catch up on it but Netflix currently isn't showing all the seasons. Just a few select ones. If a little bit of crime doesn't bother you. Go watch and enjoy.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?