• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Christina G.
La habra , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How can you go wrong with this show it keeps you interested and most stories are recent headlines . The actors are amazing which is why I love this show soo much . Clearly there is nothing as good as this show .
claudette D.
Salem, MO
I love this show i have watch every show about it it is a good show to watch when Benson get kidnap she she bits up the guy it the best one i do not watch that much TV i just watch it and go to bed because it on later oh and on Sundays some time they do the whole day of them and i watch them then
Madison B.
Auburn, AL
FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Diana B.
Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. The actors and actresses fit these rolls perfectly! The suspense is the best and I love trying to guess "who did it" the whole way through the show. I could literally watch this for hours!
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?