Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jeannette J.
Jeannette J.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. Quality writing and outstanding performances. Each episode is riveting, written with intelligence, and character driven. The writers' ability to draw viewers in and make them care about the involving storylines and characters help to make "Law & Order: SVU" one of the finest legal series on television.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love the show! You were able to learn so many things to watch out for, and just help you with overall trouble shooting in every day life and things to be cautious of… It's educational in my opinion because there's certain scenarios and situations that the average person may not think of our thought existed so therefore it's healthy innocence. At least from that perspective.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA

I watch SVU marathons all the time on TV. What I love about this show is that they bring attention to such serious issues. Obviously the cases are fiction but they hit on some serious real life issues. This show isn't for the faint of heart because of the sensitive nature of the Special Victims Unit. Mariska Hargitay is phenomenal. She and the cast (past and present) do an amazing job!
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY

This is my favorite show to fall asleep to. Not because it's boring, bit because it's interesting enough to watch bit not too crazy so it didn't keep me awake. Some people don't watch television when going to sleep, so that's just personal preference. It's great though because every rosie is interesting but yoy dint have to keep up with the storyline of the main characters to watch it.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.

Honestly I didn't pay much attention to this show until my sister made me watch it one day. OMGE your hooked once you see it I couldn't believe some of the cases the episodes were about. Some were chilling and scary because those things happen in real life:( I love Elliot and Olivia but it's sad how Elliot, Munch, and the chef aren't there anymore. Either way it's an amazing T.V show.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Calabasas, CA

Love this show! It's always marathoning on USA, so you can literally watch it everyday. Plus it's on netflix! It's a crime/legal type show that focuses specifically on sexual assault/rape victims. Sounds depressing, but I promise the show is so good! Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and Christopher Meloni is no longer on the show, but he was amazing. Check out the older episodes!!!
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, Mo

This show always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not similar to anything else on TV, and there are more than 15 seasons for you to binge on a saturday evening. The acting and actors are amazing and couldn't portray a police investigating series any better. Some of the scenes are hard to watch sometimes because of the sexual nature of the crimes, but they keep you interested.
Pailin S.
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI

I have been a fan of this show since the first season. I probably re watch all the seasons for more than 3 times this show how much I love this show. It is so realistic and the topics are interesting always leaves you thinking afterwards. Both story line in the individual episodes and the whole story is interesting and keeps you entertained. I highly recommend checking this show out.!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA

Another fantastic offering from the Law and Order franchise. With a strong female lead like Mariska Hargitay, how could you go wrong? The rotating casts ensure you will always find someone for you! My personal favorite is new comer Rual Esparza, playing the caustic ADA Barba. The stories are intense and captivating, and I can't wait each week for a new one, even after all these years!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA

Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this show. I was devastated when Elliot left, but there are so many amazing actors, I would not stop watching. There are similar shows out there, but this one's the best. I think it's a must watch for sure. I literally have watched old episodes over and over and over again. My family and I quote scenes to each other all the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now