BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
For whatever reason, this has to be my favorite Law and Order ever. I love the characters such as Benson and absolutely miss Stabler. The characters just form a bond and give off a heart pulling feeling that compels you and their efforts to help just makes a person feel good inside about terrible situations and it's also fun to follow along and try to solve the cases as well
San T.
San T.
If I could, I would give this 20 stars! I've been a junkie of the Law & Order franchise. LOSUV has powerful storylines and I feel that I really know the main characters. Even the guest stars fit in so well with the cast. And transition between main cast members is seamless. I often find my self watching reruns from the first few years. This is one of the best ever TV dramas.
BIANCA C.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Emily W.
Emily W.
This is by far one of my favorite TV shows. It gives a great look into the tough work of an SVU detective and shows how controversial and difficult these types of cases are. Great actors, great acting....I would definitely recommend this. Because of the nature of the crimes investigated in these episodes, it may not fit for young children or people sensitive to these issues.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Love this show! One of my favorites!! My mom and I will sit and watch reruns every chance we get!! Even if I've seen an episode, I still enjoy it. I'm not the biggest fan of all the personal plots, I would much rather focus on the case(s) at hand. I do enjoy a sprinkle of personal plots but in my opinion I feel like there have been way more than a sprinkle in recent seasons.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love all of their shows. I watch them all the time. The actors are great, my favorite actor is Olivia Benson played by Mariska Hargitay. My family thinks i watch it too much since i want to become a forensic pathologist. And i can admit i do watch to much of it i have watched all the newer episodes so I'm trying to go back and watch from season one and watch a show a day.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing show and cast, I have been watching since season 1. they have developed the characters well. I love that the show grows with the cast. while the cast has changed over the years the quality of the show has not. If you are not watching you are missing out. They touch on real life subjects that some are to scared to talk about. I love this and recommend it to everyone.
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH
Addicted to this show. You can find it on at almost anytime of the day. It is addicting and makes you think of what could or is going on in the world that sometimes we don't think about. Olivia is a great character on the show and you will instantly be hooked after watching a couple episodes! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat! I could binge watch episodes for hours!
Sheree D.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
I really love this show is really realistic it shows problems that are happening in today's age it makes you look at certain things in a different way. Sometimes outcome is not what you expected it to be in the beginning and it makes you look at your life and look at stuff and realize and realize that everything is not going to happen the way you think it's going to happen.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite shows since it first came out! I am giving it one less star because I do not care for the most recent seasons. I liked the beginning seasons so much because you didn't need to watch them in order; you could just pick one and watch. The episodes/seasons now are too much drama and storyline of the characters and less about the crime story.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?