Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Livermore, CA

This show has been around for so many seasons because it's clearly amazing. The content of the show isn't necessarily for everyone, it can be rough, especially the ones that pull from the headlines, but they approach them in really brave and intellectual ways. It's as much a study of society as it is a fantastically written dramas with strong character who really grow over time.
Ericka D.
Ericka D.
Gary, IN

When Mr. Wolf made this series he knew what he was doing. I like the old shows as well as the new ones. I miss the old captain and I like the fact that Liv is a mom and doing it all. I like the fact they have sensitively on TV and that woman and men can relate. Love this show five stars. I miss Munch and Dectective Staber hope they can come visit. I have seen munch on new shows.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
West Chester, OH

I will always love Law & Order. It's a show that you can turn on whenever you want, you don't have to keep up and watch every episode in order. It's great if you want to get lost in a good mystery, but also good to have on in the background while you're folding laundry. The characters and writing is great, and they're always coming up with new storylines, so it doesn't get old.
Merranda H.
Merranda H.

this show always hits in places emotionally we don't want to go, but it is sometimes is exactly where we need to go. It reminds us that life is not just black and white. It speaks of subtle shadows where the unthinkable dwells and flourishes just beneath a seemingly normal facade. As for the show itself as always superb acting, excellent storyline, one of the best shows on air.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL

What can I say about Law and Order SVU that "everyone" doesn't already know .... The show has been on for decades and still has some long running characters playing. In my opinion it is the best Law and Order show there is - yet it should be known that it involves A Lot of sensitive subject matter - such as but not limited to domestic abuse, child cases, rape, serial cases ...
Regina J.
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL

Love watching this show. I was upset when Stabler left & thought the show would go downhill, but I was wrong. I liked the introduction of new characters & the crossover episodes with Chicago PD were amazing. Glad they put Benson in charge and that Finn stuck around. Although I miss some of the old characters I still love watching this show and hope it continues to get better.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY

Hands down my favorite show on the planet. I started watching whenever I was in the fifth grade and have not stopped. Olivia Benson is my favorite character on this earth, and the fact that they have been able to keep the show alive and going for nearly eighteen years is incredible. The guest star list is one that can't be beat along with the supporting cast that Mariska has.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

Me and my Fiance' Love watching this show, we watch several episodes a day. It is a well written show. The actors are really good, you feel like you are watching an actual criminal investigation. I stay glued to the TV when watching episodes of the show, it keeps you guessing who the guilty person is, and if they are going to be found guilty, and what is going to happen next.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA

This is my all time favorite show. There are so many seasons with tons of episodes each it will take you forever to complete it. The acting is okay in the first season but gets a lot better as the series goes on. I always recommend this to others. My all time favorite thing about this show is when they team up with Chicago fire and Chicago pd in a three episode investigation.
johanna j.
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA

Honestly this is my ultimate all time favorite show. i have seen ALL seasons and well they are just amazing. Idk how many times I've caught myself crying, laughing, enraged, etc you name it! the cast is just amazing and Mariska aka Olivia is the best! i totally recommend tho show. She's such a great inspiration. if this show ever ends anytime soon, it will be the death of me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now