BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
Katherine L.
When i say SVU is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes I am not kidding guys. I love all of the characters in the house end of the show goes into their lives so that they're actually personable and not someone that you really can't relate to. The story lines are excellent too. It could be because they're based on true stories that are out of the news but in my opinion those are usually the most unbelievable scenarios you could ever imagine so I think this show really has a handle on what people want to know about and watch, but at the same time want to really see how another human being is going to get through it. Kudos SVU!
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have been watching SVU for the last 10 seasons. I have reminders set in my phone to make sure I never miss a new episode airing. I binge watch marathons of SVU which at one time not long ago could be found pretty much daily on some channel or another. I have seen every episode at least twice but more like 10 times. I CANNOT wait until season 18 premiers. Wouldn't recommend for anyone under the age of 16 or anyone that is sensitive to the story lines in this show. I am 33 and some episodes are hard to watch (the Jeffrey Lewis episodes were almost unbearable and will not re watch these episodes), so keep that in mind when watching or allowing minors to watch.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
DON'T EVEN TEMPT ME...THIS SHOW IS LITERALLY LIFE. I CANNOT GO ONE SINGLE DAY OF MY EXSITENCE WITHOUT WATCHING IT. LITERALLY...EVERY DAY I WATCH IT. MARISKA HARGITAY IS MY QUEEN AND SHE SLAYS SO HARD. I'VE MET HER TWICE AND SHE'S JUST THE SWEETEST PERSON ON THE PLANET. I HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE PAST 18 YEARS AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THE REST OF THIS SEASON UNFOLDS. IF THIS SHOW WERE EVER TO BE CANCELLED I THINK I WOULD LITERALLY DIE. THERE ARE SO MANY MORE THINGS I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS SHOW BECAUSE I'M CLINICALLY OBSESSED BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH FOR YOURSELF, BUT BE CAREFUL BECUASE THEN YOU'LL END UP LIKE ME.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Ny B.
As a long-running network television drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit has consistently delivered riveting plot themes, compelling story lines, and characters that always manage to draw me in.

Now on Season 18, I would tell anyone, "It's not too late to start watching!" L&O: SVU's iconic style of "snatched-from-the-headlines" screenwriting gives the show an on-going freshness, edge, and relevance.

I can't wait to see what they deliver this season!

~nynynef
photo cred: eonline.com
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
It's still a good show, but I miss Chris Meloni's "Eliot Stabler." Besides the show's losing a great character, his departure seems to have resulted in "Olivia Benson"'s being given even more preachy lines about the scourge of sual assault. "None of this is your fault" has become as inevitable and as mind numbingly frequent as the Miranda warning. I do understand and appreciate Mariska Hargitay's desire to use her show to keep the issue of rap in the public consciousness. I've just had my fill of the increasingly gratuitous preachiness in what is otherwise a terrific show that's certainly met the test of time
Natali L.
Love this show! I'm actually going back into the earlier seasons and making sure I have watched every single episode! Lol Olivia Benson is basically my hero. Plus, the acting is so so good!
Gloria B.
Sterling, CO
My favorite I've seen all episodes of all seasons, some of these cases or ones that accurately occur in our society. I love Fin and Rollins easch character seems to grow in every episode.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?