Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL

What can I say about Law and Order SVU that "everyone" doesn't already know .... The show has been on for decades and still has some long running characters playing. In my opinion it is the best Law and Order show there is - yet it should be known that it involves A Lot of sensitive subject matter - such as but not limited to domestic abuse, child cases, rape, serial cases ...
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

Me and my Fiance' Love watching this show, we watch several episodes a day. It is a well written show. The actors are really good, you feel like you are watching an actual criminal investigation. I stay glued to the TV when watching episodes of the show, it keeps you guessing who the guilty person is, and if they are going to be found guilty, and what is going to happen next.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA

This is my all time favorite show. There are so many seasons with tons of episodes each it will take you forever to complete it. The acting is okay in the first season but gets a lot better as the series goes on. I always recommend this to others. My all time favorite thing about this show is when they team up with Chicago fire and Chicago pd in a three episode investigation.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY

Hands down my favorite show on the planet. I started watching whenever I was in the fifth grade and have not stopped. Olivia Benson is my favorite character on this earth, and the fact that they have been able to keep the show alive and going for nearly eighteen years is incredible. The guest star list is one that can't be beat along with the supporting cast that Mariska has.
johanna j.
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA

Honestly this is my ultimate all time favorite show. i have seen ALL seasons and well they are just amazing. Idk how many times I've caught myself crying, laughing, enraged, etc you name it! the cast is just amazing and Mariska aka Olivia is the best! i totally recommend tho show. She's such a great inspiration. if this show ever ends anytime soon, it will be the death of me.
Regina J.
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL

Love watching this show. I was upset when Stabler left & thought the show would go downhill, but I was wrong. I liked the introduction of new characters & the crossover episodes with Chicago PD were amazing. Glad they put Benson in charge and that Finn stuck around. Although I miss some of the old characters I still love watching this show and hope it continues to get better.
Emily W.
Emily W.

This is by far one of my favorite TV shows. It gives a great look into the tough work of an SVU detective and shows how controversial and difficult these types of cases are. Great actors, great acting....I would definitely recommend this. Because of the nature of the crimes investigated in these episodes, it may not fit for young children or people sensitive to these issues.
San T.
San T.

If I could, I would give this 20 stars! I've been a junkie of the Law & Order franchise. LOSUV has powerful storylines and I feel that I really know the main characters. Even the guest stars fit in so well with the cast. And transition between main cast members is seamless. I often find my self watching reruns from the first few years. This is one of the best ever TV dramas.
Uilani A.
Uilani A.

i love SVU and because the older episodes air on tv regularly i know I haven't missed an episode. The impact that the show has in my real life is crazy. The mystery, drama and the on going reality that it brings. It helps me to be cautious of my surroundings and realize that these things actually happened. I swear that show has made me cry so many times with its story lines.
BIANCA C.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA

My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now