BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Megan K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is captivating! Marishka hargutay is absolutely amazing in her main role as lead detective. The show can be a trigger for anyone who's been a victim to violence or rape; however it shows justice! Very good.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Karen W.
Albuquerque, NM
The reason i watch this show is because it gives you real life situations, in which will make you think about what can happen even if you think you are being careful. Just be careful about watching if you are a really paranoid person cause some of the situations depicked will be to overwhelming
Whitney M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this show! It is great at taking current events and transforming them into exciting plots. The show is not very legally accurate, but the wonderful character dynamics and interesting stories make up for it.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You'd think that after over ten years., a show as specific as this one would get old, but no way! I have watched this from season one and it's still one of my favorites. Mariska hargitay is absolutely wonderful.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My go to TV channel! They always have a good storyline that's easy to follow and keeps you guessing. It's always interesting and not like any other TV series! My favorite ones are the ones with detective benson!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?