Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Irene L.
Irene L.

I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA

This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Karli S.
Karli S.
West Chester, OH

Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Columbia, SC

Always interesting to watch. Great acting and really interesting plot line in every episode. If you like action movies or TV shows you will definitely like this one. Must watch if you're interested in a show with a lot of depth and action.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Great long-running TV series! gritty and definitely not good for children or teens, but for adults it is great! the actors are great especially Mariska Hargitay. Similar to other Law & Order shows but more interesting and unique storylines
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

THIS SHOW IS A CLASSIC. If you have never watched his show you need to smash just yourself on your neck right now. I love trying to solve the case myself. I recommend this show it's a must watch. Go watch it now, it's literally everywhere
member-4cf950af9
member-4cf950af9
Albuquerque

I really like, I like action and suspense that has all the series is highly recommended as people who like this kind of series you'll love,especially since you imagine as it really is there still a little different but you get the picture
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now