Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Cortland, NY

One of my favorite crime shows. The characters actually make you feel like they're detectives. You will not want to stop watching once you start. Appeals to all people and you can watch it with friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC

Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

My favorite crime show. Olivia is my favorite character, she fulfills her role very well and brings life to the show. Alot of suspense and stories that real life things that happen in this world and you see how they figure it out.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL

Drama. Suspense. Action. I've watched Law & Order for years and I still go back to re-runs when I can't catch a new episode. So many times the cases have me so emotionally invested in the outcome that I just have to keep watching.
jessica m.
jessica m.

This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Kayla  C.
Kayla C.
Westerville , Oh

I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours 😂 the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
Jade L.
Jade L.
Warren, OH

Have a degree in Homeland security so truly enjoy this series. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, guessing what is going to happen - so I truly enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you like drama, suspense, as well as a murder mystery
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA

This is one of my ultimate favorite shows. The drama and suspense is great. I love the plot twists and turns. Even after all these years I'm still guessing. This show has been on forever. So many guest stars have made appearances.
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Madison, CT

My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now