Add a Photo

sam b.
sam b.
Dec. 1, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
BEST. SERIES. EVER. great characters. Great story lines. I cannot say enough good things about this show. I used to watch it secretly late at night when my parents were out of the room and it's been a guilty pleasure ever since.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
SVU is one of those annoying TV shows that draws you in. You know...I'll just watch this and then get the dishes done. Six hours later you're like shoot, nothing is done, and it's time to cook dinner. I love those kind of shows.
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It's cool because even though they say it doesn't depict real people, a lot of the episodes are actually inspired by real events (different names of course). I watch every season and can't wait for next weeks episode every time.
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
I used to love this series!!! The recent seasons haven't been as good as they normally can be. I think it might be running its course but the rest of the 14 (I think) seasons are great!! Stabler is definitely missed on the show!
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Lakeville, MA
SVU!! I love this show, some people say it is so repetitive but I do not think so at all. I do not think o have a favorite seen but I love Olivia benson!! The acting in this show is amazing. I would recommend this show to anyone
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK
Nov. 12, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! This is a classic, if you love seeing justice be served and characters with chemistry/emotion then you will certainly love watching this show! It is filled with suspense and pulls at your heart strings!
Nikitah W.
Nikitah W.
My aunt and myself often find ourselves sitting and binging on re runs of SVU! We love the show and all the story lines. The characters are fantastic and we always take a poll on how Olivia will style her hair for the season LOL
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show for years now. The story lines are great and the actors are amazing. I've watched every single episode and I still watch re-runs. I definitely recommend watching this show if you love crime dramas.
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Hawley, PA
Sept. 26, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?