Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Show that just because u were tapped hurt in any way doesn't mean That it all is over. You keep fighting and never let the person that did that to you feel any power because in the end you have all the power not them. There nothing
Diana P.
Diana P.

Love binge watching law and order svu. It's a good show if you want to watch about cases that can happen. So many unexpected things happen and I'm prepare if it was to happen to me. Everyone should watch this show it's really good.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY

THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Clear Spring, MD

This show is amazing. It's one of those shows that every time you see it on you keep it on. And then 50 hours later you're still watching it. It keeps you interested and you don't have to watch every episode to know what is going on
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Columbus, Oh

Probably my favorite show ever! The cast is amazing and are all very good actors. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. You also get a little criminology lesson during the shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Yamibel F.
Yamibel F.
New Brunswick, NJ

My favorite show hands down. I can watch and rewatch episodes and Olivia Benson is my hero. Most of the cases are realistic and I love that they film in NY. I have so many episodes that are my favorites. Highly recommend this show.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

I just started watching this show maybe a month ago and i got so attached. Some of episodes do not have an ending to them and that's what makes them even more interesting. There are many Seasons and i recommend you to start it now.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA

Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Olathe, KS

I've seen almost every episode of this show and I still can't get enough of it. I am a crime show addict, but after a while they all start to get boring. SVU is the exception. It is definitely my favorite of all the Law and Orders.
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have watched this show since it first aired and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I was a little bummed when they took Detective Stabler off the show but it's still very good and somewhat realistic to real life police drama!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?