Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI
I love crime stuff. This TV show makes me want to be a SVU cop to be honest. I love helping people and that's what they do. The only down this is that I miss Elliot. This is a must watch TV show. I would recommend it to everyone!
Terri M.
Terri M.
In one word, "WOW"! Law & Order: SVU has it all! I never know what is going to happen and the acting is so lifelike that it pulls me in for the entire show. My favorite scenes involve happy endings. It is definitely a must watch!
Maryam y.
Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love this show it's so good and interesting thing to watch it's not that funny but it's serious and good at the same time when you start to watch it you wanna watch it more and it's me you wanna be a cop (personally experiment)
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Roma, TX
Beyond awesome ! The stories are so entertaining you won't want to miss it ! The characters are really good & really makes you believe it's about them. I'm in love with this show over it's 16 year run & it still so entertaining !
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
I can binge watch episodes of this show regularly. The actors are all so talented and they handle real-life, sensitive issues in a very compassionate manner. This show keeps me hooked from the first line to the last. Must watch.
Aracelli S.
Aracelli S.
Love love love love this show ! I love every character on it. Another show that also must be supervised by an adult because some things are a little to strong/adult like for little kids to see ! Everyone needs to watch this show
Libby H.
Libby H.
this is the best show its my favorite ive seen literally every episode and still search through the seasons trying to find one i haven't seen yet lol ive got everyone i know hooked as well cant wait for the new season in a week.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Law and order is so addicting. It has a lot of suspense whic i love this is one of those shows that makes u think a lot which i like because its not like those shows where u can predict the emd something unexpected always happends
Paige B.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI
I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL
Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?