Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH

Law and Order: SVU used to be one of the only shows I would watch on TV. It introduced me to other crime shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds. It's a great show and I would recommend it to those who like crime movies, books, or shows.
Bea Joy d.
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA

Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN

This is one of my favorite shows, I feel like I've grown up on this show. Every time I think I've seen them all sure enough I'll come across a new one that I haven't seen. I like the changes, Olivia in charge really changed things.
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Roundhill, KY

I have literally watched every episode and watched them multiple times. I love the actors and their roles in the show. I love that this show always keep me on edge and guessing what is going to happen next and who the real purp is.
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ

This show chronicles and fictionalizes true stories that really hit home. The acting is sincere and often times they are faced with hard and heartbreaking obstacles. This is a must see if you are into crime and investigative shows.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren,AR

I absolutely love law and order special victims unit the best show ever on TV!!!!! Better than any criminal show!!!!! I love when Olivia and Stabler trick Munch and fun into doing a stake out lol!!! I definitely recommend this show
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Show that just because u were tapped hurt in any way doesn't mean That it all is over. You keep fighting and never let the person that did that to you feel any power because in the end you have all the power not them. There nothing
Cherise W.
Cherise W.

This show is action packed, and some of the highlights of the show make you feel that it is not fiction. I feel they have good actors and is slightly similar to criminal minds, but they have their own partake in how to handle crime
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Hands down one of my favorite TV shows. I've been watching this show for years. Every episode is captivating. If you like crime shows, you'll probably like this show. The actors are amazing. I recommend this show to all my friends.
Diana P.
Diana P.

Love binge watching law and order svu. It's a good show if you want to watch about cases that can happen. So many unexpected things happen and I'm prepare if it was to happen to me. Everyone should watch this show it's really good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?