Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

This show is amazing. It's one of those shows that every time you see it on you keep it on. And then 50 hours later you're still watching it. It keeps you interested and you don't have to watch every episode to know what is going on
Yamibel F.
Yamibel F.
New Brunswick, NJ

My favorite show hands down. I can watch and rewatch episodes and Olivia Benson is my hero. Most of the cases are realistic and I love that they film in NY. I have so many episodes that are my favorites. Highly recommend this show.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA

Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ

This show is very graphic so I would not have your good children watch this but other than that if you are mature it's a very great show it shows you how the law works and it just shows you what other people might be going through
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA

I've probably seen every episode at least twice, but there's a reason this show has been around for 17 years. The cast and plot lines are so dynamic and intriguing. It may be a formula procedural cop show, but it never gets stale!
Angela Carolina M.
Angela Carolina M.
Arcata, CA

My go-to show before falling asleep. I am a huge fun of law enforcement shows, any and all. This one has to be by far my favorite show. Olivia is a badass and a true motivation for other women seeking any law enforcement position.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Marietta, GA

Interesting, engaging television.......current plots and relevant themes. Great actors that you root for and look forward to seeing every episode. I enjoy every episode from beginning to end! Must watch TV! Similar to Blue Bloods.
Cailee H.
Cailee H.

My absolute favorite show of all time! SVU never fails me and I can definitely watch this show all day long. It is definitely one of a kind. There are great actors and even better acting in the show. It is definitely a must watch!
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is an amazing show that I have been watching for several years. It definetly keeps you entertained and up to date with the news and crimes that happen. Not to mention the laws that apply. The movie offers action and knowledge
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now