Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haley L.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY

Love this show! it's amazing. I watch this with my family all the time. we all love crime shows and this definitely meets the criteria. it's a perfect mix of action and crime and suspense. definitely recommend this to any crime show lovers
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA

This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY

Who doesn't love the show you can watch every single episode and not get bored you, can watch them out of order and not get lost. It also has an amazing story line and says an amazing message to victims to stand up and pursue legal action.
Kori B.
Kori B.
Miami, Fl

I enjoy the shows. I have been watching them for years; even if I've already seen the episode. Obviously it's a very serious show and the actors do a great job keeping a stern face. It's a must watch if you are into crime and investigation
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.

Although there are countless amounts of sad stories that happen in this show, it is very interesting and worth the watch. I love seeing how the story unfolds and getting the satisfaction of seeing justice be done at the end of the episode.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Columbia, SC

Always interesting to watch. Great acting and really interesting plot line in every episode. If you like action movies or TV shows you will definitely like this one. Must watch if you're interested in a show with a lot of depth and action.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Absolutely love this show! It always keeps you on your toes! I love how there's a new case on most episode but still the character lives connect so you still have something to look forward to. It's also very realistic and had great actors!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Ana
Ana
Bronx, NY

This show is so interesting. I started watching it in psychology class and it's really incredible how much you can learn from a TV Show. Things that I learn in the classroom are clearly explained on this show. Also, the drama is ingenious.
Tara V.
Tara V.

I have watched Law and Order for years. I prefer watching SVU as I find the cases and actors interesting. Whilst it can be disturbing and morbid, this show holds your attention. I especially like that some episodes are based on real cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now