BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Leah M.
Leah M.
I find this show very entertaining. I'm always very pleased at the end when the bad guy is caught, but then again, aren't we all. I find that the interpersonal stories between the main characters is what really holds my interest.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Libby H.
Libby H.
this is the best show its my favorite ive seen literally every episode and still search through the seasons trying to find one i haven't seen yet lol ive got everyone i know hooked as well cant wait for the new season in a week.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
I've been watching this show for years. I absolutely love it. It has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons though so I haven't kept up. I miss Stabler. :(
If you like crime/law shows with some drama this is a show for you.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
I can binge watch episodes of this show regularly. The actors are all so talented and they handle real-life, sensitive issues in a very compassionate manner. This show keeps me hooked from the first line to the last. Must watch.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I have been watching this show for years now. The story lines are great and the actors are amazing. I've watched every single episode and I still watch re-runs. I definitely recommend watching this show if you love crime dramas.
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.
I love this TV show. In Venezuela they transmit private satellite television companies cable. I see more than anything in weekend schedule. My favorite scenes are when solving crimes cases. I love all the actors. I recommend it.
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
love procedural and law/police and real-life scripted type of shows that have some suspense behind it. love binge watching it on usa network during weekends and i might have watched all episodes already and repeats never get old
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT
I love this show!! I cant wait for the new season to come on ... Kinda still upset that chris meloni (detective stabler) left i think him and olivia made the show!! Sad how last season ended!! Cant wait for the new one to start!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?