• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
Probably my all time favorite show. I always watch shows on Netflix but this is one of the only ones I keep up with on TV & wait each week for a new episode. This & criminal minds will always have my heart & after years of watching I can guarantee I will never stop watching or get tired of it!
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Ashley J.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! I love everything about this show. The characters, the stories, the plot twists. I'm still reeling from what happened in the last season. I'm now itching for season 18 to premiere. I can't wait. This show is a MUST WATCH, especially if your into crime-drama TV shows.
Always the tradition to keep when watching Law & Order is guessing who the culprit is and how they Benson is going to get through this one. Great cast and topical issues that surround our current judicial system and law force. I recommend watching for the issues, the suspense, and the action.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Grace D.
My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Ariona A.
All time favorite. Always something to keep you entertained. Could watch for hours upon hours on a chill day. A classic tv show that everyone knows from its theme song. Must watch series that everyone should see.
Destiny L.
Alton, IA
Law & Order: SVU is a great show! It's been on for like 17 years now and still doesn't disappoint with coming up with new things for the show. It's been on since 1999, but it still has been able to move with time and stay modern. They do a great job of addressing current and modern-day problems.
Joanna M.
I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?