Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Mansfield, AR

This show used to be my favorite; however, I feel the newer episodes are lacking in good acting and captivating scenes. I still enjoy the show as it is different than a lot of shows out there. I recommend watching this show overall.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC

Olivia Benson is the bomb and while the show has changed a lot from the beginning they are still sending the same message as before. I like that they modernized to accommodate for real life problems and of course the acting is great
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA

I am in love with this show! It is very addicting once you start!Very good acting. And I love the stories they do. Not only is it good but it will make you aware of thing that could happen in the real world. This is a Must watch!!!!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.

This show has been one of my all time favorites for years. It never gets old. Olivia (Mariska), is probably one of my favorite actresses ever. If u out haven't checked out this series. Do it. You will not be sorry. You'll be hooked.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.

Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Ally G.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY

I absolutely love this show. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's kind of similar to Criminal Minds. My favorite episodes involved Detective Stabler. I would recommend this show although only a few seasons are on Netflix.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.

I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Kenzlea K.
Kenzlea K.
Bowling Green, KY

This is one of my favorite TV series. I can't help but have my eyes glue to the screen the whole time this show is on. Even if I have seen the episode before, I always find something new about it that I did not catch the first time.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

I love binge watching this show. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix because I know I missed the early seasons but I love the character development with Benson and her progression. She is the reason I continue to watch the show.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA

Great show. Who doesn't watch svu lol. I usually watch this either late night when I can't sleep or early in the day when there isn't anything on lol. It is a really good show though. I definitely recommend watching it if u haven't.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?