10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
In one word, "WOW"! Law & Order: SVU has it all! I never know what is going to happen and the acting is so lifelike that it pulls me in for the entire show. My favorite scenes involve happy endings. It is definitely a must watch!
this is SUCH A GOOD SHOW!! SO intriguing I love it! of course its similar to other detective shoes but this ones obviously the best. all the actors are sooo great! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's into amazing shows!
Great show. Always keeps you on your feet. I love the continuous story line while also including short stories in the episodes. Really keeps you wanting more and more. I would recommend it to anyone that loves crime solving shows
I absolutely love this show! I have loved it since I was a little girl, it for sure taught me to not trust strangers! Even now as an adult I find myself watching not only myself but everyone around me to be sure they are safe lol
Beyond awesome ! The stories are so entertaining you won't want to miss it ! The characters are really good & really makes you believe it's about them. I'm in love with this show over it's 16 year run & it still so entertaining !
My all time favorite show! I can never get tired of watching the svu team solve all these crazy crimes. Even though its so gruesome it keeps you interested only because maybe you almost cant believe these things happen to people.
One of my fav shows to watch. The story builds pretty fast which is always good. I can watch this all day. It's something that I'm interested in so it makes it that much greater. I would recommend this show to friends and family.
I find this show very entertaining. I'm always very pleased at the end when the bad guy is caught, but then again, aren't we all. I find that the interpersonal stories between the main characters is what really holds my interest.
The best show that ever was. If I hear that staple "dun dun", I can't turn the channel away from it. I will admit, I strictly watch reruns and haven't watched the newer epsidoes, but that's mostly because I miss Stabler too much.
I love watching these cause it teaches me stuff to look out for and makes me keep my head up that no matter what they're dangerous people all around and you have to look out for everyone . I also like that it's basicall bout life
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos