10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I watch law & order SvU because I've always loved law. I studied law in college and it just excites me to watch & try to solve the cases in my own. I just love the weekends when they do back to back episodes of law & order my fav
OMG!! MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW!!! I SWEAR THATS ALL I WATCH, I'M A STAY AT HOME HOUSEWIFE AND I HAVE IT ON FROM MORNING UNTIL THE EVENING, LAW AND ORDER, LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT, and LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Hands down the best Law & Order series ever created. The dynamic of the precinct is like a family and every episode gets you hooked. This is the type of show where you could rewatch an episode multiple times without getting bored
I love crime stuff. This TV show makes me want to be a SVU cop to be honest. I love helping people and that's what they do. The only down this is that I miss Elliot. This is a must watch TV show. I would recommend it to everyone!
In one word, "WOW"! Law & Order: SVU has it all! I never know what is going to happen and the acting is so lifelike that it pulls me in for the entire show. My favorite scenes involve happy endings. It is definitely a must watch!
I love this show it's so good and interesting thing to watch it's not that funny but it's serious and good at the same time when you start to watch it you wanna watch it more and it's me you wanna be a cop (personally experiment)
Great show. Always keeps you on your feet. I love the continuous story line while also including short stories in the episodes. Really keeps you wanting more and more. I would recommend it to anyone that loves crime solving shows
Beyond awesome ! The stories are so entertaining you won't want to miss it ! The characters are really good & really makes you believe it's about them. I'm in love with this show over it's 16 year run & it still so entertaining !
SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
SVU is one of those annoying TV shows that draws you in. You know...I'll just watch this and then get the dishes done. Six hours later you're like shoot, nothing is done, and it's time to cook dinner. I love those kind of shows.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos