Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

What a great show! even the older ones are super thrilling and entertaining, a super realistic representation of what goes on in the criminal world. Keeps viewers on the edge of their seats! Great actors and would always recommend watching!
A L.
A L.

LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX

Law & Order is one of my favorite shows i enjoy watching it all the time. the actors are all so good and do a very good job. This and Criminal Minds are just my absolute favorite. I recommend you watching it if you are into things like this
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI

One of my all time favorite shows! I enjoy watching this version of Law & Order because the characters on the show are empathetic to the victims that are displayed. They also keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat from start to finish!
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
Van Nuys, CA

This is literally great. My favorite show ever. Everytime I see this title pop up on my tv I get the most excited feeling. Amazing actors, amazing scenes, amazing script. I 100% recommend this show to anyone who's obsessed with criminology.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD

This has been one of my go-to shows for years now. I've re-watched the entire series several times now and always enjoy the episodes. olivia, Elliot, Munch, Fynn, and Capt. Kragen were the absolute best cast so far and have great chemistry.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA

I am addicted to this show. I have to force myself from watching all the 16 seasons on Netflix!! I love that every show is different and I can learn a new plot but also get to know main characters more. This will forever be my FAVORITE SHOW
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY

Great show helps you view real life sititutaions and help see what people go through. Besides that very entertaining and interesting you get attached to characters and can be very suspenseful you want to watch and find out what all happens.
Emily T.
Emily T.

Totally my favorite show could spend hours watching it , are 3 of my favorite actors in the history of cinema and television, my favorite scenes are when they discover the perpetrators of cases. Like CSI and Criminal Minds, Totally exactly!
La mayoria de estas series me encantan, con casos 100% reales que nos pueden suceder a alguno de nosotros, te ayudaran a estar alerta e identificar situaciones de la vida cotidiana, me encanta ver los desenlaces en los que se hace justicia.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now