BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elisabet D.
This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LAW & ORDER: SVU IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I WATCH THIS RELIGIOUSLY AND I ENJOY WHEN THERE ARE MARATHONS. I LOVE THE ACTORS THE ONLY ONE I DO NOT LIKE IS THE DOCTOR. HE IS NOT SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING THE WAY THEY HANDLE ALL THE DIFFERENT CASES. IT KEEPS ME IN ABSOLUTE SUSPENSE MODE.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think this show is such a classic! Been around for so many years because its good. The writers keep the story lines fresh and relatable to the audience. This makes for great tv! I enjoy new episodes and reruns.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE
Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
Probably my all time favorite show. I always watch shows on Netflix but this is one of the only ones I keep up with on TV & wait each week for a new episode. This & criminal minds will always have my heart & after years of watching I can guarantee I will never stop watching or get tired of it!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?