BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kristi L.
Cloquet
Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA
This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I've been an SVU addict for over about 15 years. I just loved Benson and Stabler, and now just Benson, Ice T, and I miss Munch. Sometimes I still binge on episodes but I always catch the new season on Netflix. It's nice, though morbid, to keep in the background while I'm working or something.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY
Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Jasmine C.
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since season 1. There is always a storyline to keep you interested. Even with all the changes on the show that have happened over the past few years it is still just as great!
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Sherri B.
Albuquerque, NM
Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows! I love the actors, the shows are always well written and I can relate to some of the characters involved. I've watched it for years and recommend others to watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?