Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Nimcy C.
Nimcy C.

Law and order is a crime scenes and how it happens. There all my favorites I could not choose.They do a lot of good acting that I actually believe them.They are similar to Criminal Minds.I would recommend it because it is really interesting
Lanicqua J.
Lanicqua J.
Mapleton, ME

I love this show I love hearing the theme song only to hear the jail cell doors closing I always say at home watching this with my grandma at first I was like I didn't like it then I got into it and now I can't peel my eyes from the screen.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milford, CT

One of my favorite shows on TV. It has stood the test of time with relevant stories and fascinating, well written, complex characters. I was sad to see Christopher Meloni leave the show. Loved the chemistry between him and Mariska Hargatay.
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
Van Nuys, CA

This is literally great. My favorite show ever. Everytime I see this title pop up on my tv I get the most excited feeling. Amazing actors, amazing scenes, amazing script. I 100% recommend this show to anyone who's obsessed with criminology.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Los Angeles

Law and Order SVU is a long running tv show for a reason. The show has gritty topics that they tackle with taste. Great acting by the entire cast. Live the rapporr between Elliott and Benson but managed to transition it to ither characters.
Shawn G.
Shawn G.
Neosho, MO

This television show has been a part of my life forever, there are a ton of seasons. I love how the show is able to take current events and put them into the story line of the show, I think that's how it has been able to stay alive so long.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI

One of my all time favorite shows! I enjoy watching this version of Law & Order because the characters on the show are empathetic to the victims that are displayed. They also keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat from start to finish!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA

I am addicted to this show. I have to force myself from watching all the 16 seasons on Netflix!! I love that every show is different and I can learn a new plot but also get to know main characters more. This will forever be my FAVORITE SHOW
A L.
A L.

LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NEW JERSEY

What a great show! even the older ones are super thrilling and entertaining, a super realistic representation of what goes on in the criminal world. Keeps viewers on the edge of their seats! Great actors and would always recommend watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now