Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Always can count on some entertainment even when the reruns are on. SVU is my favorite of all the law and order off shoots. Love it more than the original, though I will say I prefer the older seasons when Benson was NOT the captain.
Starla B.
Starla B.
Holdenville, OK

I used to watch this show with my grandmother. It was my favorite thing to do when I was done with all my homework. It's a truly amazing show. It brings out a lot of emotions. I think if you've never seen it before you must watch it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

No matter how many times you have seen the show, you never get tired of watching it. Law and Order: SVU always keeps you on your toes and is very suspenseful. You really fall in love with the charters that's within the show as well.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX

Love love love SVU. Olivia is my all time favorite. I have watched the seasons more then once and will randomly watch the reruns when they are on. Wiah the show was still going. I want to know how things are woth olivia and her son!
L I.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA

!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY

I like to watch this type of program. This and NCIS and a few others are very similar but unique in their own way. I don't have a favorite scene, I just like them all. The actors are great and very into their parts. Highly recommend
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I love this show its very sad at forst but i like how most endings have justice . also i like how they go into detail in how they go around solving the crimes & how much elliot fin & benson show compassion & connect with the victims
Dasha M.
Dasha M.

Watched it when studies for Crim Law and Criminal Procedure Exam. Of course, textbooks and cases go first. But if you need a feel of the process, procedural steps - just watch this TV show! Visual sometimes is as important as books.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
York, PA

This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?