Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ally G.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY

I absolutely love this show. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's kind of similar to Criminal Minds. My favorite episodes involved Detective Stabler. I would recommend this show although only a few seasons are on Netflix.
L I.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA

!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY

THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC

I really like things about the law so one of my friends bought me here. I find it similar to the original show that came on years ago. It's not only a show to teach you a little about the law but it's also an amazing show to watch.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Olathe, KS

I've seen almost every episode of this show and I still can't get enough of it. I am a crime show addict, but after a while they all start to get boring. SVU is the exception. It is definitely my favorite of all the Law and Orders.
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ

This show chronicles and fictionalizes true stories that really hit home. The acting is sincere and often times they are faced with hard and heartbreaking obstacles. This is a must see if you are into crime and investigative shows.
Nyeemah G.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA

Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Hands down one of my favorite TV shows. I've been watching this show for years. Every episode is captivating. If you like crime shows, you'll probably like this show. The actors are amazing. I recommend this show to all my friends.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va

GREAT show makes you feel like the cops are doing their job! You really get to see deep into what detectives do. This is a show with plenty of twists. Does bing up a lot of difficult issues at the same time! I'd recommend A+ show!!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Show that just because u were tapped hurt in any way doesn't mean That it all is over. You keep fighting and never let the person that did that to you feel any power because in the end you have all the power not them. There nothing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now