Add a Photo

Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Rae T.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show! I can never get tired of watching the svu team solve all these crazy crimes. Even though its so gruesome it keeps you interested only because maybe you almost cant believe these things happen to people.
sarah j.
sarah j.
Halethorpe, MD
This is one of my all time favorite t.v. shows I've watched every season and can't get enough love Olivia so much miss Stabler and munch wish they were still there. Just love this show hope it doesn't get canceled for a long time
Kadie A.
Kadie A.
Johns island, SC
The best show that ever was. If I hear that staple "dun dun", I can't turn the channel away from it. I will admit, I strictly watch reruns and haven't watched the newer epsidoes, but that's mostly because I miss Stabler too much.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
You cannot go wrong with any Law & Order show but SVU is my favorite, I love all the actors and I always get sucked in! You can't just watch one episode! Have to watch at least 4! Quality show based on current cases awesome stuff
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
One of my fav shows to watch. The story builds pretty fast which is always good. I can watch this all day. It's something that I'm interested in so it makes it that much greater. I would recommend this show to friends and family.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Elkton, VA
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is great and keeps you guessing. Although it can be a little intense and creepy you will fall in love with it immediately. The acting is amazing. This reminds you somewhat of Criminal Minds. This series is a must watch!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA
Every episode of this show is enticing. I find it's even easy to pick up in the middle of an episode and still be able to figure out what's going on. The actors are amazing and you feel like you're part of the team solving cases!
Quashaey M.
Quashaey M.
Orange Park, FL
This is my favorite crime show ! The cases are so real world and I always end up yelling at the tv . It brings you into the show. I wish I could help them sometimes when I could figure out the crimes before the detectives get it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?