BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elisabet D.
This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I love Law & Order: SVU. I can actually binge watch this show for weeks straight if it wasnt for social life coming in. I think the actors each bring a great sense of their characters and the fact that its pretty different to the other 'criminal' types of shows, it really shows how good it is!
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My go to TV channel! They always have a good storyline that's easy to follow and keeps you guessing. It's always interesting and not like any other TV series! My favorite ones are the ones with detective benson!
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Michael S.
York, PA
There is a reason this show has been on for 17 seasons. Each episode is a different case, but somehow finds a way to expand the main characters story lines throughout the series. Mariska Hargitay is one of the biggest characters of the series and she does a wonderful job portraying Olivia Benson.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Diana B.
Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Sherri B.
Albuquerque, NM
Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows! I love the actors, the shows are always well written and I can relate to some of the characters involved. I've watched it for years and recommend others to watch it.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?