Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kaira B.
Kaira B.

Such an interesting show. I binge watch this show netfilx all the time. I recoommend this show no doubt i am actually re watching it all for a second time. I got my sister addicted to this as well. If you like detective show this is for you.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Athens, GA

Great binge watching show! It always has new episodes that keep you on your toes. The acting is great and you forget that they are even acting. You never know what's going to happen in the show. It is far above any other show in their genre!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI

One of the best shows on television. It handles changes in cast quite well. Love the actors. Miss Stabler, but they handled it well. It's a bit similar to other crime shows, but it shows us some if the dangers that are out there. Great show.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I've watched this show since I was about 13. Since then I have loved it. It is very interesting to watch each new episode and I love the story lines. Each episodes gets you excited and engaged on the story. I still watch until this very day!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR

Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
Chaia P.
Chaia P.

I love this show, but it is on the heavier side. It's a show that can be hard to handle sometimes. It's not always my favorite, but it does have amazing acting and real life situations. If you like a little mystery then this is a must watch.
Tammy U.
Tammy U.
Springfield, OH

My family and I love Olivia. The cast changes through the years have not always been great but something that can't be helped I imagine. Sometimes the storyline can be really sad but that's to be expected considering the content of the title
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

I am addicted to this show. Have been for many years. I love every episode. Especially the newest season. I am excited to see what the season in Sept has for us fans. If you have never seen at least one episode you're definitely missing out.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Law & Order is an awesome show. It shows so much drama but it all is something that could happen in real life. It sheds light on the lives and struggles of men and women who have suffered sexual abuse and the detectives and workers who help.
Drika J.
Drika J.
Arlington, TX

This show is so addicting! Years ago i ended up sitting watching this for the first time and instantly became addicted. SVU is the best and I can not wait for more of the new episodes to come on. The newer episodes focus on real life stories
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now