Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I love this show its very sad at forst but i like how most endings have justice . also i like how they go into detail in how they go around solving the crimes & how much elliot fin & benson show compassion & connect with the victims
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX

Love love love SVU. Olivia is my all time favorite. I have watched the seasons more then once and will randomly watch the reruns when they are on. Wiah the show was still going. I want to know how things are woth olivia and her son!
Bea Joy d.
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA

Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Kenzlea K.
Kenzlea K.
Bowling Green, KY

This is one of my favorite TV series. I can't help but have my eyes glue to the screen the whole time this show is on. Even if I have seen the episode before, I always find something new about it that I did not catch the first time.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC

Olivia Benson is the bomb and while the show has changed a lot from the beginning they are still sending the same message as before. I like that they modernized to accommodate for real life problems and of course the acting is great
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

No matter how many times you have seen the show, you never get tired of watching it. Law and Order: SVU always keeps you on your toes and is very suspenseful. You really fall in love with the charters that's within the show as well.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA

Great show. Who doesn't watch svu lol. I usually watch this either late night when I can't sleep or early in the day when there isn't anything on lol. It is a really good show though. I definitely recommend watching it if u haven't.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
York, PA

This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY

I absolutely love this show. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's kind of similar to Criminal Minds. My favorite episodes involved Detective Stabler. I would recommend this show although only a few seasons are on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now