Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy G.
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Drama. Suspense. Action. I've watched Law & Order for years and I still go back to re-runs when I can't catch a new episode. So many times the cases have me so emotionally invested in the outcome that I just have to keep watching.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Interesting, engaging television.......current plots and relevant themes. Great actors that you root for and look forward to seeing every episode. I enjoy every episode from beginning to end! Must watch TV! Similar to Blue Bloods.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
This is one of my ultimate favorite shows. The drama and suspense is great. I love the plot twists and turns. Even after all these years I'm still guessing. This show has been on forever. So many guest stars have made appearances.
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is an amazing show that I have been watching for several years. It definetly keeps you entertained and up to date with the news and crimes that happen. Not to mention the laws that apply. The movie offers action and knowledge
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Warren, OH
Have a degree in Homeland security so truly enjoy this series. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, guessing what is going to happen - so I truly enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you like drama, suspense, as well as a murder mystery
Jineve L.
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This is one of my all time favorite shows. Law and order svu never fails to have me on the edge of my seat when I watch a new episode. I do wish elliot was still on their though. Him and Olivia are my all time favorite characters.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order: SVU is my favorite show !! I could watch shows over and over .. It's so intense. Every episode gets me, makes me want to be a detective haha!! I love to try and solve the crimes! If you haven't watched , you should!
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?