Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dashia J.
Dashia J.
Cove, OR

The depiction of the crimes are great in where they could or have happened. Actors are awesome and I liked when Olivia gets the bad guys. There have been similar shows from this and yes if your into crime to them it is a great watch.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
High point , Nc

I have not used this but I do watch the show on TV as often as I can! It's not one that I record if I am gonna miss it but it's one I enjoy good acting and great story plots- if you like criminal solving shows it's a good one for you
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Big time fan of this tv show! I have watched it for years and I still find my self watching re runs of the shows I've seen before! The actors are great at their job! If you are looking for a catchy series I would highly recommend it!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I have been watching this show for more years than I can remember. It is always gripping and real. The stories don't repeat, the actors are amazing and moving performances. This is a must watch for anyone who likes suspense and drama
Abril del Pilar P.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL

Con esta serie nunca me puedo quitar la sensación de que estas cosas que presentan realmente pasan en la vida real. Extraño a Elliot me encanta Olivia todos son buenos actores y la serie a pesar de los años logra mantener mi interes.
natasha c.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL

My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show of all time. I follow all of the actors on social media and I even recently used Hulu to watch all the episodes from the very first (pilot) episode. I cannot wait until the next season comes out!!
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM

Love this show it is my favorite. The actor's are amazing. What I love is every show has a different scenarios/cases. I like how they sometimes base the show with cases that happened for real life.
Great show full with drama and ect.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tempe, AZ

One of my favorite shows, even from day one. Olivia benson is for sure my spirit animal and at this point, so far into the show, I am really always rooting for her and her partners to help the victims get closure so they can move on.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?