Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Jade L.
Jade L.
Warren, OH
Have a degree in Homeland security so truly enjoy this series. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, guessing what is going to happen - so I truly enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you like drama, suspense, as well as a murder mystery
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
This is one of my ultimate favorite shows. The drama and suspense is great. I love the plot twists and turns. Even after all these years I'm still guessing. This show has been on forever. So many guest stars have made appearances.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Bell, CA
Good good good!! If you're into the whole detective work, you'll like this. The main character is a badass and you'll get into different crimes and some are either really sad, frustrating, simply they just mess with your feelings!
Kayla  C.
Kayla C.
Westerville, OH
I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours 😂 the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
Celina M.
Celina M.
Law and order: SVU is my favorite show !! I could watch shows over and over .. It's so intense. Every episode gets me, makes me want to be a detective haha!! I love to try and solve the crimes! If you haven't watched , you should!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Interesting, engaging television.......current plots and relevant themes. Great actors that you root for and look forward to seeing every episode. I enjoy every episode from beginning to end! Must watch TV! Similar to Blue Bloods.
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Jineve L.
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC
Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?