BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Jocelyn V.
Newark , NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Yessss one of my late night can't sleep shows lol, I love the actors and the criminal science so it's a eye catcher for me lol. Compared to other CSI/ justice series this one is up there, definitely worth checking out.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Peggy A.
Goleta, CA
This might be my favorite show EVER. My roommate and I tape every episode on our DVR and watch them whenever we're bored (which is basically every day.) I've seen every episode, probably multiple times, and still love it. The only downside is that the new season kind of sucks since Stabler left :/
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Ashley C.
This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Daisy M.
Conover, NC
This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective 😂😂 I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Ciera F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show! I can understand why it has been on so long. Love the older seasons with Barba the DA. I'm sure everyone has watched at last one episode but it always get me into it every time I start an episode.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?