Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Hands down one of my favorite TV shows. I've been watching this show for years. Every episode is captivating. If you like crime shows, you'll probably like this show. The actors are amazing. I recommend this show to all my friends.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ
Show that just because u were tapped hurt in any way doesn't mean That it all is over. You keep fighting and never let the person that did that to you feel any power because in the end you have all the power not them. There nothing
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've probably seen every episode at least twice, but there's a reason this show has been around for 17 years. The cast and plot lines are so dynamic and intriguing. It may be a formula procedural cop show, but it never gets stale!
Angela Carolina M.
Angela Carolina M.
Arcata, CA
My go-to show before falling asleep. I am a huge fun of law enforcement shows, any and all. This one has to be by far my favorite show. Olivia is a badass and a true motivation for other women seeking any law enforcement position.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC
Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite crime show. Olivia is my favorite character, she fulfills her role very well and brings life to the show. Alot of suspense and stories that real life things that happen in this world and you see how they figure it out.
Cailee H.
Cailee H.
My absolute favorite show of all time! SVU never fails me and I can definitely watch this show all day long. It is definitely one of a kind. There are great actors and even better acting in the show. It is definitely a must watch!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Kayla  C.
Kayla C.
Westerville, OH
I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours 😂 the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?