Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.

I love this show, I had to stop watching it since my job i making me travel a lot more and this show has made me paranoid and taught me travel lessons, ie. never stay on the bottom 3 stories of a hotel or near the stairs or elevator.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Boston, MA

I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show of all time. I follow all of the actors on social media and I even recently used Hulu to watch all the episodes from the very first (pilot) episode. I cannot wait until the next season comes out!!
Starla B.
Starla B.
Holdenville, OK

I used to watch this show with my grandmother. It was my favorite thing to do when I was done with all my homework. It's a truly amazing show. It brings out a lot of emotions. I think if you've never seen it before you must watch it.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.

Law and Order SVU (special victims unit ) is....by far, my top 3 favorite shows in life..it touches on real life crime and really brings to light the things going on in the world around. Its a tear jerker but its definitely worth it.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Always can count on some entertainment even when the reruns are on. SVU is my favorite of all the law and order off shoots. Love it more than the original, though I will say I prefer the older seasons when Benson was NOT the captain.
Karlita B.
Karlita B.
Brownsville, TX

I love laws and order SVU my favorite TV show, i watch it all the time, specially when Logal Paul was in it, i love this type of genre like l&o criminal intent, great actors omg olivia benson its a must watch HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended
Lourdes H.
Lourdes H.
Leesburg , VA

I love this program because I've always liked everything related to laws and crime and makes me realize some gaps in the laws and the harsh reality that many people live, one of my favorite characters is Detective Stabler, MUST WATCH
Shaliqua S.
Shaliqua S.

This Is My Show. I Watch It Everyday I Seen Every Episode And Still Watch Reruns. They Have Great Actors And Actresses. They Scenes And Episode Are Thrilling And Interesting And If You Havent Watched It Already. You Definitely Should
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD

This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now