Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA

One of favorite shows, I like the content and how real the cases they have actually happen in reality. I like Olivia Bensons character, when I was pregnant with my daughter I watched a lot of svu and I ended up naming my daughter Olivia lol!
Shay Y.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Love this show!!! Favorite character is Bensent. It's smilie to criminal minds and ncis. They should have kept stabler on their tho. Don't have a favorite scene all episodes are good. If your into law enforcement this is a good show to watch
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Springfield, MA

This show is so easy to get sucked into. The bright side is that, you don't have to watch the entire season because this is different every episode. You can literally pick up and end off wherever. GOODLUCK not to binge watch all in one night
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Escondido, CA

It's reallt rare for me to actually enjoy a TV show but ever since I began watching this show, I cant stop. Its just so interesting. Every episode is different, they have different cases going on and I just find their job really interesting.
Law & Order: SVU draws you in at the introduction when you hear the familiar sound of the gavel. The actors have great chemistry and portray the events unfolding in a relatable manner. This TV series ranks very high on many national surveys!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI

One of the best shows on television. It handles changes in cast quite well. Love the actors. Miss Stabler, but they handled it well. It's a bit similar to other crime shows, but it shows us some if the dangers that are out there. Great show.
Kaira B.
Kaira B.

Such an interesting show. I binge watch this show netfilx all the time. I recoommend this show no doubt i am actually re watching it all for a second time. I got my sister addicted to this as well. If you like detective show this is for you.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

I am addicted to this show. Have been for many years. I love every episode. Especially the newest season. I am excited to see what the season in Sept has for us fans. If you have never seen at least one episode you're definitely missing out.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX

I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now