BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
My favorite crime show. Olivia is my favorite character, she fulfills her role very well and brings life to the show. Alot of suspense and stories that real life things that happen in this world and you see how they figure it out.
Kayla  C.
Kayla C.
Westerville , OH
Pop Culture Expert
I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours ūüėā the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
jessica m.
jessica m.
This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA
I've probably seen every episode at least twice, but there's a reason this show has been around for 17 years. The cast and plot lines are so dynamic and intriguing. It may be a formula procedural cop show, but it never gets stale!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ
This show is very graphic so I would not have your good children watch this but other than that if you are mature it's a very great show it shows you how the law works and it just shows you what other people might be going through
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC
Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Drama. Suspense. Action. I've watched Law & Order for years and I still go back to re-runs when I can't catch a new episode. So many times the cases have me so emotionally invested in the outcome that I just have to keep watching.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This is one of my all time favorite shows. Law and order svu never fails to have me on the edge of my seat when I watch a new episode. I do wish elliot was still on their though. Him and Olivia are my all time favorite characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?