Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.

I love this show, I had to stop watching it since my job i making me travel a lot more and this show has made me paranoid and taught me travel lessons, ie. never stay on the bottom 3 stories of a hotel or near the stairs or elevator.
Shaliqua S.
Shaliqua S.

This Is My Show. I Watch It Everyday I Seen Every Episode And Still Watch Reruns. They Have Great Actors And Actresses. They Scenes And Episode Are Thrilling And Interesting And If You Havent Watched It Already. You Definitely Should
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

I love binge watching this show. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix because I know I missed the early seasons but I love the character development with Benson and her progression. She is the reason I continue to watch the show.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.

Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA

I am in love with this show! It is very addicting once you start!Very good acting. And I love the stories they do. Not only is it good but it will make you aware of thing that could happen in the real world. This is a Must watch!!!!
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.

I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

No matter how many times you have seen the show, you never get tired of watching it. Law and Order: SVU always keeps you on your toes and is very suspenseful. You really fall in love with the charters that's within the show as well.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH

Law and Order: SVU used to be one of the only shows I would watch on TV. It introduced me to other crime shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds. It's a great show and I would recommend it to those who like crime movies, books, or shows.
Dasha M.
Dasha M.

Watched it when studies for Crim Law and Criminal Procedure Exam. Of course, textbooks and cases go first. But if you need a feel of the process, procedural steps - just watch this TV show! Visual sometimes is as important as books.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now