BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
Pop Culture Expert
Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
I love this show it's really good and I want to be a lawyer because they help people everyone is a good actor in this show and there is good acting it must take a lot of acting to portray a person whose been really hurt and abusive
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
Pop Culture Expert
Probably my favorite show ever! The cast is amazing and are all very good actors. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. You also get a little criminology lesson during the shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Olathe, KS
I've seen almost every episode of this show and I still can't get enough of it. I am a crime show addict, but after a while they all start to get boring. SVU is the exception. It is definitely my favorite of all the Law and Orders.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Pop Culture Expert
I just started watching this show maybe a month ago and i got so attached. Some of episodes do not have an ending to them and that's what makes them even more interesting. There are many Seasons and i recommend you to start it now.
Nyeemah G.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA
Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched this show since it first aired and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I was a little bummed when they took Detective Stabler off the show but it's still very good and somewhat realistic to real life police drama!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Pop Culture Expert
GREAT show makes you feel like the cops are doing their job! You really get to see deep into what detectives do. This is a show with plenty of twists. Does bing up a lot of difficult issues at the same time! I'd recommend A+ show!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Midlothian, VA
I've probably seen every episode at least twice, but there's a reason this show has been around for 17 years. The cast and plot lines are so dynamic and intriguing. It may be a formula procedural cop show, but it never gets stale!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?