Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD

This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.

Law and Order SVU (special victims unit ) is....by far, my top 3 favorite shows in life..it touches on real life crime and really brings to light the things going on in the world around. Its a tear jerker but its definitely worth it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN

This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

This is a great show for binge watching. I can have it on in the background while cooking or be completely engaged in it. I miss the old years with Stabler, but at least we still have Ice-T! Heart wrenching and fantastically written.
Dashia J.
Dashia J.
Cove, OR

The depiction of the crimes are great in where they could or have happened. Actors are awesome and I liked when Olivia gets the bad guys. There have been similar shows from this and yes if your into crime to them it is a great watch.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I have been watching this show for more years than I can remember. It is always gripping and real. The stories don't repeat, the actors are amazing and moving performances. This is a must watch for anyone who likes suspense and drama
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Big time fan of this tv show! I have watched it for years and I still find my self watching re runs of the shows I've seen before! The actors are great at their job! If you are looking for a catchy series I would highly recommend it!
Shaliqua S.
Shaliqua S.

This Is My Show. I Watch It Everyday I Seen Every Episode And Still Watch Reruns. They Have Great Actors And Actresses. They Scenes And Episode Are Thrilling And Interesting And If You Havent Watched It Already. You Definitely Should
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM

Love this show it is my favorite. The actor's are amazing. What I love is every show has a different scenarios/cases. I like how they sometimes base the show with cases that happened for real life.
Great show full with drama and ect.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX

I have watched this show as long as I can remember! Loved Stabler and Benson in the original partners and now I love Amaro and Rawlins as well! This show takes real life events and spins them. Love this show and will always be a fan!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now