Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
This show is amazing. It's one of those shows that every time you see it on you keep it on. And then 50 hours later you're still watching it. It keeps you interested and you don't have to watch every episode to know what is going on
Tressa Evelyn R.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Olathe, KS
I've seen almost every episode of this show and I still can't get enough of it. I am a crime show addict, but after a while they all start to get boring. SVU is the exception. It is definitely my favorite of all the Law and Orders.
Yamibel F.
Yamibel F.
New Brunswick, NJ
My favorite show hands down. I can watch and rewatch episodes and Olivia Benson is my hero. Most of the cases are realistic and I love that they film in NY. I have so many episodes that are my favorites. Highly recommend this show.
Nyeemah G.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA
Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is one of my favorite shows, I feel like I've grown up on this show. Every time I think I've seen them all sure enough I'll come across a new one that I haven't seen. I like the changes, Olivia in charge really changed things.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have watched this show since it first aired and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I was a little bummed when they took Detective Stabler off the show but it's still very good and somewhat realistic to real life police drama!
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This show chronicles and fictionalizes true stories that really hit home. The acting is sincere and often times they are faced with hard and heartbreaking obstacles. This is a must see if you are into crime and investigative shows.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC
I really like things about the law so one of my friends bought me here. I find it similar to the original show that came on years ago. It's not only a show to teach you a little about the law but it's also an amazing show to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?