Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sara E.
Sara E.

Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI

Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.

Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Kari V.
Kari V.

The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

Who doesn't watch Law and Order every once in awhile? A great true crime show. Keeps you engaged and the plot is similar but each episode is wildly different. It is also great because it involves the legal system as well as forensics.
Marlinda R.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl

I've watched every episode and then some, the actors are amazing and are very good at there job, my favorite scene is when Olivia finds out she has a brother and notice she's not really alone and that her mom was trying to protect her
Karen W.
Karen W.
Marina, CA

Intriguing series. They keep you interested by leaving some story portions to play out during the season but each main story is wrapped up by then end of the episode. The actors play their parts well and are believable in their roles.
Makeupandmemes M.
Makeupandmemes M.
Stockton, CA

I like law and order svu it's really the only law and order I watch. The other law and orders are a bit boring and I like the characters on svu more. The actors I love they're so good at what they do and really embrace the characters.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN

This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?