BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Valerie E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Esmeralda M.
Love love this show. I've been watching this show from the beginning all eight seasons. I never get tired of watching it I can re watch it all the time! it's so good if you like crime and trying to solve the mystery.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
Judy T.
Gardendale
Drama. suspense. and excitement. This show will touch your heart, intrigue you, and make you wonder about people in general. The acting is great, The scenery is accurate . Just a very good show. Not for kids though,.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?