Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA

I rarely watch this show but it's great entertainment. I don't have a favorite scene. There a great actors with great acting skills. It's not very similar to other shows, but other shows do try to mimic it's dynamic. Don't sleep on this show.
Joyhdae A.
Joyhdae A.

Longest running show that I think I am still hooked on. You hear the jail door close and all of a sudden you are a member of the SVU unit along with Benson. This is one of my favorite shows and Mariska Hargitay is literally an angel on earth.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC

Jaw dropping, gut wrenching, hands down best series you would ever come across!! The actors and actresses are fantastic. The roles they take on seem to become them! I have watched this show for years, and will continue to watch for many more!
Anita T.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN

I can't believe this show is still going on. I have watched every episode possible and probably have watched each episode repeatedly. It NEVER gets old. I've tried to watch other crime related shows, but I can't do it. Law & Order: SVU rules!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Haysville, KS

I have loved Law and Order for years. I've watched every episode of all the series. SVU is my favorite. I love Liv's character and how she's evolved over the years. The actors and acting are great which is why it is always on my viewing list.
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA

This is one of my favorite shows!! I love crime shows and this is one of the best. It is so easy to follow in love with the characters. There are so many good episodes, I can rewatch them over and over again. I absolutely recommend this show!
Manjeet  K.
Manjeet K.

One of the best TV shows that I have ever seen! It is a mix of action, drama and crime. The stories are very unique and I literally can't stop watching. The actors are great and you feel like you are actually on the NYPD special Victims Unit!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX

This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
I love this series, it is one of my favorite, drama, suspense, horror and all the feelings are always present in this television series, whenever I see her I feel researcher or FBI agent haha, hsta could tell that sometimes help me in my work
Jennie R.
Jennie R.

I love every law and order, but SVU is good as it touches on many different controversial topics. The show is similar to any crime show, but it is quality as it is so old and yet still interesting. I would say it is a must watch at least once
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now