BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching Law and Order : SVU since I was little. I have always been so obsessed with it. I miss Elliot Stabler but love how Olivia has progressed in the series. I'd choose this show over everything else.
Alexandra P.
Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
This show is quite interesting for a first watch, and seeing an (albeit very sped up) version of police procedure is interesting. The older seasons were much better than the newer, though, as they run out of "special" crimes and have to move on to bigger and more outlandish things. Start at season 1!
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
I watch this show almost every single day. I don't care if its a re-run or a new episode, they're always fantastic. They run it all the time also, whether its on during the day or at night, when you're winding down. I find myself yelling at the TV watching this show though! Always a twist or a turn.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Katie L.
Reno
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?