BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Amanda W.
Towson, MD
I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI
Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is by far one of the best crime shows on tv. It has a good, long story and background for the characters. Each episode keeps you immersed in the series that it can be difficult to stop watching. Absolutely love it!
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Ashleigh C.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching since I was probably 10 years old and to this day I will turn it on when I am watching Netflix or find it on USA. I am excited to begin the new season when it comes out this month.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?