Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
High point, Nc

I have not used this but I do watch the show on TV as often as I can! It's not one that I record if I am gonna miss it but it's one I enjoy good acting and great story plots- if you like criminal solving shows it's a good one for you
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Always can count on some entertainment even when the reruns are on. SVU is my favorite of all the law and order off shoots. Love it more than the original, though I will say I prefer the older seasons when Benson was NOT the captain.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM

Love this show it is my favorite. The actor's are amazing. What I love is every show has a different scenarios/cases. I like how they sometimes base the show with cases that happened for real life.
Great show full with drama and ect.
Abril del Pilar P.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL

Con esta serie nunca me puedo quitar la sensación de que estas cosas que presentan realmente pasan en la vida real. Extraño a Elliot me encanta Olivia todos son buenos actores y la serie a pesar de los años logra mantener mi interes.
natasha c.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL

My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Starla B.
Starla B.
Holdenville, OK

I used to watch this show with my grandmother. It was my favorite thing to do when I was done with all my homework. It's a truly amazing show. It brings out a lot of emotions. I think if you've never seen it before you must watch it.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Karina C.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ

Who doesn't watch or know about this show? I think I was a teen when I started watching this and now I'm in my 30s. The dynamic of the main characters is what I feel has kept people tuning in, besides all of the story lines of course.
Karlita B.
Karlita B.
Brownsville, TX

I love laws and order SVU my favorite TV show, i watch it all the time, specially when Logal Paul was in it, i love this type of genre like l&o criminal intent, great actors omg olivia benson its a must watch HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD

This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now