Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is a classic! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. the mystery of everything is amazing! I love this show. this is my favorite law & order really & it's scary to think that these things actually happen in life.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX

This show to me seems like a classic. I used to watch it when I was a kid (don't let kids watch this.) has nice and well put together scenes and isn't similar to any shows I've seen. I do recommend watching it if you like crime shows.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

I love all law and orders but this one i have to watch in spurts because of the content. Don't get me wrong I love the show but sometimes it's very emotional. I used to own most seasons but no longer do so I plan on rebuying them all.
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT

Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL

One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Tori P.
Tori P.

I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Maywood, NJ

This show is a staple to either binge-watch or watch a single episode. There was no greater team on television than Benson and Stabler. I can recite the opening and love the drama even though it can be formulaic. I hope it never ends!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA

I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?