Add a Photo

Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Olivia Benson is the bomb and while the show has changed a lot from the beginning they are still sending the same message as before. I like that they modernized to accommodate for real life problems and of course the acting is great
Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
I like to watch this type of program. This and NCIS and a few others are very similar but unique in their own way. I don't have a favorite scene, I just like them all. The actors are great and very into their parts. Highly recommend
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Roundhill, KY
I have literally watched every episode and watched them multiple times. I love the actors and their roles in the show. I love that this show always keep me on edge and guessing what is going to happen next and who the real purp is.
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
Probably my favorite show ever! The cast is amazing and are all very good actors. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. You also get a little criminology lesson during the shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Cherise W.
Cherise W.
This show is action packed, and some of the highlights of the show make you feel that it is not fiction. I feel they have good actors and is slightly similar to criminal minds, but they have their own partake in how to handle crime
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
I just started watching this show maybe a month ago and i got so attached. Some of episodes do not have an ending to them and that's what makes them even more interesting. There are many Seasons and i recommend you to start it now.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Love binge watching law and order svu. It's a good show if you want to watch about cases that can happen. So many unexpected things happen and I'm prepare if it was to happen to me. Everyone should watch this show it's really good.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Oct. 13, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
GREAT show makes you feel like the cops are doing their job! You really get to see deep into what detectives do. This is a show with plenty of twists. Does bing up a lot of difficult issues at the same time! I'd recommend A+ show!!
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
This show is amazing. It's one of those shows that every time you see it on you keep it on. And then 50 hours later you're still watching it. It keeps you interested and you don't have to watch every episode to know what is going on
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have watched this show since it first aired and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I was a little bummed when they took Detective Stabler off the show but it's still very good and somewhat realistic to real life police drama!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?