BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Amanda W.
Towson, MD
I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
If you love crime and mystery shows this is for you. What is great about SVU is that they do cases that are serious but relatable. They hit the social issues that are relevant. They also go into the court room and give a good depiction of an American court room. They also always have awesome marathons.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL
Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Ashley M.
Williamsburg, VA
I have been watching this show since I was in middle school now I'm only 20 years old but that's a long time of being a fully invested into a tv series. The story lines are just amazing, the actors are amazing, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the show except I wish stabler would come back!
Valerie E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa
I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?