BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Cecey V.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! If it had to be the only show I could watch, I wouldn't mind! The different stories all throughout the almost 20 seasons are so heartfelt and intense! It's a great show! I hope they never cancel it!
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa
I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows to watch while I am going to sleep or just trying to pass the time.bi live criminal shows and love to watch what happens to the criminals. It helps me understand our judicial process as well.
Lois A.
Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Loved Detective Stabler!! What's Your Favorite Character?
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Trashanna T.
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
Martha S.