BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alexandra P.
Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Katie L.
Reno
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Lois A.
Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
This show is quite interesting for a first watch, and seeing an (albeit very sped up) version of police procedure is interesting. The older seasons were much better than the newer, though, as they run out of "special" crimes and have to move on to bigger and more outlandish things. Start at season 1!
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
If you love crime and mystery shows this is for you. What is great about SVU is that they do cases that are serious but relatable. They hit the social issues that are relevant. They also go into the court room and give a good depiction of an American court room. They also always have awesome marathons.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Loved Detective Stabler!! What's Your Favorite Character?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Trashanna T.
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
Martha S.