BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Found law and order on Netflix a couple years ago. Was binge show for awhile and very nice to see them in order- not that it is a necessity. Show has same set up almost weekly, but if that's okay with you it's good show
Raine W.
One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Dana E.
Naylor, GA
Are you a survivor or victim of a crime? Do you know anyone who is a survivor or victim of a crime? This show is for you. The actors are excellent and their characters draw you into the story. The only bad thing are the advertisements. I can't wait for them to be over so I can get back to the show.
Rachel G.
Hickory, NC
This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
I'm addicted to this show. I don't know how they continue to come up with such gripping stories but they definitely do! I watch this on Netflix and binge watch every time they drop a new season. I would definitely recommend this show.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Loved Detective Stabler!! What's Your Favorite Character?
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Trashanna T.
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
Martha S.