BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Lois A.
Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
This show is quite interesting for a first watch, and seeing an (albeit very sped up) version of police procedure is interesting. The older seasons were much better than the newer, though, as they run out of "special" crimes and have to move on to bigger and more outlandish things. Start at season 1!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa
I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
If you love crime and mystery shows this is for you. What is great about SVU is that they do cases that are serious but relatable. They hit the social issues that are relevant. They also go into the court room and give a good depiction of an American court room. They also always have awesome marathons.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LAW AND ORDER PROGRAM? MINE IS THE ORIGINAL
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
How much longer do you think the show will go on?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What character do you miss most on the show?
Brandi W.
Anyone else binge watch this as much as I do??
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else has went back and watched all the reruns?? ME!! Love this show!