Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC

I love this show! I've been watching all the old ones I've missed. It's so entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I feel like the stories are so realistic that it makes you think too. It's so good I recommend it to everyone.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love this show let's be honest. One of the best crime shows that maintains plot without being boring, corny or just one off. marishka is such a phenomenal actress. I also hate regular law and Order and still love this show.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I really like this show. It can be depressing but it is very intense and it's very addicting. Them actors are great and you start to become attached to them. This is a very good show and I recommend it to anyone who like police dramas.
Glenda T.
Glenda T.

I love this show! I remember seeing this at 11 pm before going to sleep! It makes me think of all the bad people in this world disgusting people! I love Olivia she's honestly a role model that woman has gone through a lot! A must watch
Laura Ann L.
Laura Ann L.
Germantown, TN

Y'all this is the best show in the world. I started it around 3 months ago and I'm on season 10. There are EIGHTEEN seasons and it's still ongoing. It's so interesting and scary and intriguing and amazing. My favorite show, hands down.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Probably at the top of my family's favorite TV series list. I love the actors and the story lines of the show. My family is hooked on crime shows and this one is a go to whenever it is on. I would recommend, but only to mature viewers.
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

A really great show tp encourage people to not let fear rule you amd that being raped doesn't make you a bad person and just because you have a gun doesn't mean your protected its a good show maybe a little triggering but over all good
Gary C.
Gary C.
Bridgeview

Hasn't been the same since they took stabler off and then they made olivia benson the captain...started going majorly downhill...seems as though they are ripping off headlines more and more to make new episodes...im losing interest fast
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE

I'm addicted to this show. I don't know how they continue to come up with such gripping stories but they definitely do! I watch this on Netflix and binge watch every time they drop a new season. I would definitely recommend this show.
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.

Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?