Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

Love this show, it always keeps me guessing and surprised. Great actors and acting. I started watching this when I was young with my grandpa and when he died I just kept watching it. I've seen every episode up to date ! Would highly recommend!
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR

I have been watching this show from the beginning (years later, but I started at the beginning). I love crime shows but this one is different since it deals with crimes and children. There have been some really good stories during the seasons.
I have watched Law & Order: SVU from the very beginning. I love the mystery and suspense and the intense emotion of the actors and actresses involved. And I like that it features personal sensitive crimes. And yes I highly recommend this show.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Spring, TX

I am absolutely addicted to this show for some reason. Even the noise that is played in between scenes gets me excited. It is the show that started the law tv craze, and no other can top it, in my book. Olivia and Elliot are such a great team.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI

I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Twp, PA

This is one of my favorite shows!! I love crime shows and this is one of the best. It is so easy to follow in love with the characters. There are so many good episodes, I can rewatch them over and over again. I absolutely recommend this show!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA

One of those shows where watching makes you sad and sick to your stomach, but you just cant stop and end up watching a full day marathon. Actors are always great, and everything seems real throughout every episode. Definitely makes you think.
Shellene J.
Shellene J.

Top crime show of our time. I've watched and binged watched repeatedly. Old or new episodes. They always draw comparisons with the stories in the everyday news which makes it seem more realistic. Great show. Hope it's here for another decade.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

love love love this show! the lead female actress is amazing at what she does. and her passion for her work and how shes taking care of a child now and showing her motherly is just amazing! the characters in this show and plots are just bomb!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now