BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Olivia Benson is the bomb and while the show has changed a lot from the beginning they are still sending the same message as before. I like that they modernized to accommodate for real life problems and of course the acting is great
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
I am in love with this show! It is very addicting once you start!Very good acting. And I love the stories they do. Not only is it good but it will make you aware of thing that could happen in the real world. This is a Must watch!!!!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been one of my all time favorites for years. It never gets old. Olivia (Mariska), is probably one of my favorite actresses ever. If u out haven't checked out this series. Do it. You will not be sorry. You'll be hooked.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I love binge watching this show. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix because I know I missed the early seasons but I love the character development with Benson and her progression. She is the reason I continue to watch the show.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show. Who doesn't watch svu lol. I usually watch this either late night when I can't sleep or early in the day when there isn't anything on lol. It is a really good show though. I definitely recommend watching it if u haven't.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Bea Joy d.
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA
Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows, I feel like I've grown up on this show. Every time I think I've seen them all sure enough I'll come across a new one that I haven't seen. I like the changes, Olivia in charge really changed things.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?