BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Zugeiri O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is by far one of the best crime shows on tv. It has a good, long story and background for the characters. Each episode keeps you immersed in the series that it can be difficult to stop watching. Absolutely love it!
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I can believe love this series and seen more of 20 chapters of them I love for friendship and affection have among them, I like they solve each case and the agile that are the best actors and best acting the recommend
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa
I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?