Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Dasha M.
Dasha M.
Sept. 29, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Watched it when studies for Crim Law and Criminal Procedure Exam. Of course, textbooks and cases go first. But if you need a feel of the process, procedural steps - just watch this TV show! Visual sometimes is as important as books.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
York, PA
This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
I am in love with this show! It is very addicting once you start!Very good acting. And I love the stories they do. Not only is it good but it will make you aware of thing that could happen in the real world. This is a Must watch!!!!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has been one of my all time favorites for years. It never gets old. Olivia (Mariska), is probably one of my favorite actresses ever. If u out haven't checked out this series. Do it. You will not be sorry. You'll be hooked.
L I.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA
!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
Love love love SVU. Olivia is my all time favorite. I have watched the seasons more then once and will randomly watch the reruns when they are on. Wiah the show was still going. I want to know how things are woth olivia and her son!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Law and Order: SVU used to be one of the only shows I would watch on TV. It introduced me to other crime shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds. It's a great show and I would recommend it to those who like crime movies, books, or shows.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY
I absolutely love this show. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's kind of similar to Criminal Minds. My favorite episodes involved Detective Stabler. I would recommend this show although only a few seasons are on Netflix.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Olivia Benson is the bomb and while the show has changed a lot from the beginning they are still sending the same message as before. I like that they modernized to accommodate for real life problems and of course the acting is great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?