Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been one of my all time favorites for years. It never gets old. Olivia (Mariska), is probably one of my favorite actresses ever. If u out haven't checked out this series. Do it. You will not be sorry. You'll be hooked.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show. Who doesn't watch svu lol. I usually watch this either late night when I can't sleep or early in the day when there isn't anything on lol. It is a really good show though. I definitely recommend watching it if u haven't.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
York, PA
This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this show its very sad at forst but i like how most endings have justice . also i like how they go into detail in how they go around solving the crimes & how much elliot fin & benson show compassion & connect with the victims
L I.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA
!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Law and Order: SVU used to be one of the only shows I would watch on TV. It introduced me to other crime shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds. It's a great show and I would recommend it to those who like crime movies, books, or shows.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pop Culture Expert
No matter how many times you have seen the show, you never get tired of watching it. Law and Order: SVU always keeps you on your toes and is very suspenseful. You really fall in love with the charters that's within the show as well.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I love binge watching this show. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix because I know I missed the early seasons but I love the character development with Benson and her progression. She is the reason I continue to watch the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?