Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL

One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Maywood, NJ

This show is a staple to either binge-watch or watch a single episode. There was no greater team on television than Benson and Stabler. I can recite the opening and love the drama even though it can be formulaic. I hope it never ends!
Marlinda R.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl

I've watched every episode and then some, the actors are amazing and are very good at there job, my favorite scene is when Olivia finds out she has a brother and notice she's not really alone and that her mom was trying to protect her
Makeupandmemes M.
Makeupandmemes M.
Stockton, CA

I like law and order svu it's really the only law and order I watch. The other law and orders are a bit boring and I like the characters on svu more. The actors I love they're so good at what they do and really embrace the characters.
Sara E.
Sara E.

Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA

I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI

Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT

Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Always can count on some entertainment even when the reruns are on. SVU is my favorite of all the law and order off shoots. Love it more than the original, though I will say I prefer the older seasons when Benson was NOT the captain.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now