BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
K G.
Kansas City, MO
There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI
Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL
Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is by far one of the best crime shows on tv. It has a good, long story and background for the characters. Each episode keeps you immersed in the series that it can be difficult to stop watching. Absolutely love it!
Lois A.
Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Amanda W.
Towson, MD
I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?