BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Kylie C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been one of my all time favorites for years. It never gets old. Olivia (Mariska), is probably one of my favorite actresses ever. If u out haven't checked out this series. Do it. You will not be sorry. You'll be hooked.
Charlotte G.
I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Kenzlea K.
Bowling Green, KY
This is one of my favorite TV series. I can't help but have my eyes glue to the screen the whole time this show is on. Even if I have seen the episode before, I always find something new about it that I did not catch the first time.
Kristen W.
Mansfield, AR
This show used to be my favorite; however, I feel the newer episodes are lacking in good acting and captivating scenes. I still enjoy the show as it is different than a lot of shows out there. I recommend watching this show overall.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this show. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's kind of similar to Criminal Minds. My favorite episodes involved Detective Stabler. I would recommend this show although only a few seasons are on Netflix.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA
!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
Love love love SVU. Olivia is my all time favorite. I have watched the seasons more then once and will randomly watch the reruns when they are on. Wiah the show was still going. I want to know how things are woth olivia and her son!
Kirsten T.
York, PA
This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?