Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dashia J.
Dashia J.
Cove, OR
The depiction of the crimes are great in where they could or have happened. Actors are awesome and I liked when Olivia gets the bad guys. There have been similar shows from this and yes if your into crime to them it is a great watch.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
Always can count on some entertainment even when the reruns are on. SVU is my favorite of all the law and order off shoots. Love it more than the original, though I will say I prefer the older seasons when Benson was NOT the captain.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I love binge watching this show. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix because I know I missed the early seasons but I love the character development with Benson and her progression. She is the reason I continue to watch the show.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Great show. Who doesn't watch svu lol. I usually watch this either late night when I can't sleep or early in the day when there isn't anything on lol. It is a really good show though. I definitely recommend watching it if u haven't.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Law and Order: SVU used to be one of the only shows I would watch on TV. It introduced me to other crime shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds. It's a great show and I would recommend it to those who like crime movies, books, or shows.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
No matter how many times you have seen the show, you never get tired of watching it. Law and Order: SVU always keeps you on your toes and is very suspenseful. You really fall in love with the charters that's within the show as well.
Bea Joy d.
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this show its very sad at forst but i like how most endings have justice . also i like how they go into detail in how they go around solving the crimes & how much elliot fin & benson show compassion & connect with the victims
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?