Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber ..
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX

I've been obsessed with this show for years haha. I've become so attached to these actors it's crazy. I love how real this show is, real life problems and not gonna lie, I've wanted Elliot and Olivia together since I've started watching
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX

This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

Best show ever since the first season it has a very good plot and always have you wanting to figure who did it you actually learn some law stuff with this show sad that some of the characters are no longer there but it still a good show
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL

One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I really like this show. It can be depressing but it is very intense and it's very addicting. Them actors are great and you start to become attached to them. This is a very good show and I recommend it to anyone who like police dramas.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH

I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME

I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love this show let's be honest. One of the best crime shows that maintains plot without being boring, corny or just one off. marishka is such a phenomenal actress. I also hate regular law and Order and still love this show.
Glenda T.
Glenda T.

I love this show! I remember seeing this at 11 pm before going to sleep! It makes me think of all the bad people in this world disgusting people! I love Olivia she's honestly a role model that woman has gone through a lot! A must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now