Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE

I'm addicted to this show. I don't know how they continue to come up with such gripping stories but they definitely do! I watch this on Netflix and binge watch every time they drop a new season. I would definitely recommend this show.
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.

Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is a classic! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. the mystery of everything is amazing! I love this show. this is my favorite law & order really & it's scary to think that these things actually happen in life.
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT

Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

I love all law and orders but this one i have to watch in spurts because of the content. Don't get me wrong I love the show but sometimes it's very emotional. I used to own most seasons but no longer do so I plan on rebuying them all.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX

This show to me seems like a classic. I used to watch it when I was a kid (don't let kids watch this.) has nice and well put together scenes and isn't similar to any shows I've seen. I do recommend watching it if you like crime shows.
Sara E.
Sara E.

Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now