BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
K G.
Kansas City, MO
There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Cailee H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite show of all time! SVU never fails me and I can definitely watch this show all day long. It is definitely one of a kind. There are great actors and even better acting in the show. It is definitely a must watch!
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
kaci o.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
FAVORITE SHOW EVER YES!! Such a good and addicting show I'm always all over it and I'm so glad they're continuing with season 18. It has such a good plot and any crime lovin', gore lover, type person would absolutely love SVU
Katie L.
Reno
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
I watch this show almost every single day. I don't care if its a re-run or a new episode, they're always fantastic. They run it all the time also, whether its on during the day or at night, when you're winding down. I find myself yelling at the TV watching this show though! Always a twist or a turn.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
Alexandra P.
Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?