Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL

I seriously hope this show NEVER gets canceled. I seriously hope they never stop making new episodes. This show has changed the way that the world looks at the tragedies of sexual assault and other horrible things associated with it. The actors are amazing, the storylines never get old and pull you right in. My family will be sucked in for hours watching this that it's become a tradition.
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.

It's a griping show with lots of ups and downs and hard luck life stories. Some touching real life situations and others a lil too far fetched. Some of the characters are great. Liv and Finn are my favs. I miss the Captain. This show over the years had lots of great actors Sharon Stone was a shocker but a good momentary addition to the crew. Made Stabler look like a real macho dude. Lol!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Minneapolis, MN

This show is so interesting. I love that they have the background story that goes throughout the whole show with all the main members on the squad but I also love that each episode is it's own special story. The acting on this show is so good that I honestly get attached to the people, and I feel as though we are watching someone's actual court case and not some fiction television series.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

My bestfriend got me to watch this as I'm a massive fan of these types of shows and this programme really makes you think about what happens in this world to young, old inoccent people. I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 12, it's hardly gory but I think it would be really good if younger children watched it just to let them know that it could happen to anyone one so be safe .
Rosana R.
Rosana R.
Lemoore, CA

I ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ IT
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI

I absolutely love love love this show I watch it every time I can I even record it so I can watch them when nothing else is on this is literally the only kind of law & order I will watch SVU I recommend watching if u love being in shock or if u love finding out what happens to police officers and detectives..... This actually helped me in school when we learned about the law in history!!
JUANY R.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez

I have seen almost all episodes of the series, but the fact remains , that output Meloni, by his formidable interpretation of Detective Stabler , the series has been overshadowed , I try to put favorably on the work of Pinno , but I estimate who have not given their role in the series, to the extent the argument for his character . Impeccable as always Ice T, M. Hargitay and other cast .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

SVU has been one of my favorite shows for forever I'm very much miss Stabler but it's still a great show. It shows some of the most awful things that can happen in life and it also has compelling drama that makes you want to keep watching it makes you want to figure out how they figured out this case and it lets you see that some people's minds just are not in the right places Watch soon
Yazmine P.
Yazmine P.

Love the show! Some episodes are better than kthers, like with most shows, but others stay embedded in your memory. Many of the storylines capture the heartache and consequences every day decisions could make if you aren't too careful. Others highlight the lifes of those otherwise invisible to society. Although the show has been going for years, the storylines are rarely dull or boring.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I always loved Law & Order, but I really like the characters on SVU the best. I like the dynamic between Elliott and Olivia. Their personal lives really bring another element to the show. I like the early SVU episodes more than the recent ones. And while the story lines are obviously more raw and disturbing that the original L&O, these episodes tend to be more enthralling and emotional.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now