BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Kendall K.
Law and order SVU is one of those shows you can marathon on a rainy day without a problem - it appeals to everyone. Whether it's an old episode or one of the new ones, you can always count on an awesome show.
christine r.
Scott, LA
My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. I can binge watch it like crazy. Olivia Bensen is such an inspiration but still has her own flaws to battle. The rest of the cast is great too! All of the episodes are always interesting!
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
It's a good show. It's like trying to figure out a mystery. It's not better than criminal minds. But it reminds me of Quantico in a way. But each episode doesn't connect, just some. It's good to watch.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I've been watching this show for years. Olivia and Fin are my two favorite characters. Even with all the cast changes they have went through, the show is still great. I could binge watch this any day.
Lisa A.
I am not a fan of the other Law and Order series. The cast did not appeal to me, nor did the set up of the show. I did not like how the episodes progressed, but SVU has always been one of my favorite shows. I love all of the original cast members because of the chemistry they had with each other and how wonderfully the portrayed their roles. Mariska Hargitay is one of my girl crushes, so I love that she's still on the show, but now that the characters that I love are gone, the show doesn't really have the same elements that I fell in love with. The show is dramatic and I love how they address crimes and issues. However, I do not enjoy the newer seasons.
Megan T.
When I was a kid I never understood why my mom loved this show so much. Now that I've grown up, I totally get it now! The stories are so intriguing, the acting (even by extras) is A+, the crime scenes are convincing; the worst thing about the show is the commercials! I could binge watch this show all the time. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is such a great role model for women everywhere, both on and off camera. Not only is the show entertaining, it also reminds viewers of good ethics and is very thought provoking. My boyfriend, family and I like to play a little game where we guess throughout the show sleep committed the crime and how. ;) I highly recommend!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg I can not get enough of this show! I've seen all of the episodes 10000 times and still am in love with the show. Great acting and great storylines. I do wish Elliot stabler would come back though.
Chela G.
One of the best dramas on TV! There's a reason that everyone seems to enjoy this show and won't change the channel if an episode comes on. For die hard fans like me, it's great that multiple channels air reruns and host marathons. They're constantly keeping the content of their new episodes relevant and often have storylines that are ripped from the headlines. It's a sad topic overall, but it's best not to hide sensitive topics. There are a lot of lessons to be learned from episodes and can inform the viewers of real life problems all while keeping the entertainment factor. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone who enjoys drama series.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?