Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC

I love this show! I've been watching all the old ones I've missed. It's so entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I feel like the stories are so realistic that it makes you think too. It's so good I recommend it to everyone.
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

A really great show tp encourage people to not let fear rule you amd that being raped doesn't make you a bad person and just because you have a gun doesn't mean your protected its a good show maybe a little triggering but over all good
Glenda T.
Glenda T.

I love this show! I remember seeing this at 11 pm before going to sleep! It makes me think of all the bad people in this world disgusting people! I love Olivia she's honestly a role model that woman has gone through a lot! A must watch
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Probably at the top of my family's favorite TV series list. I love the actors and the story lines of the show. My family is hooked on crime shows and this one is a go to whenever it is on. I would recommend, but only to mature viewers.
BreAnn F.
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX

I've been watching this show for years and it is still amazingggg. I love crime shows and this is the perfect one to watch if you're looking for a entertaining story line. Everything is so realistic and the characters are great as well
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love this show let's be honest. One of the best crime shows that maintains plot without being boring, corny or just one off. marishka is such a phenomenal actress. I also hate regular law and Order and still love this show.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Law and order SVU is a great show to watch. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. The episodes are very realistic and can happen. I prefer SVU over the other law and order show. This is a must watch for anyone who likes interesting shows.
Sara E.
Sara E.

Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Tori P.
Tori P.

I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Kari V.
Kari V.

The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now