BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Moriah B.
Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Cailee H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite show of all time! SVU never fails me and I can definitely watch this show all day long. It is definitely one of a kind. There are great actors and even better acting in the show. It is definitely a must watch!
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Raine W.
One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
Law and order is honestly my lifeūüėā I watch at least 6 episodes a day. I seem to not get enough of it! the actors/actress are the best out there! i like that it focuses on just one specific thing. definently a watch!
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows to watch while I am going to sleep or just trying to pass the time.bi live criminal shows and love to watch what happens to the criminals. It helps me understand our judicial process as well.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?