BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
This show is quite interesting for a first watch, and seeing an (albeit very sped up) version of police procedure is interesting. The older seasons were much better than the newer, though, as they run out of "special" crimes and have to move on to bigger and more outlandish things. Start at season 1!
Jennifer J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Moriah B.
Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Katie L.
Reno
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Megan J.
Covington, KY
Intriguing and addicting! Once you get sucked in to one of their many marathons, you just can't escape! It can be dark and somewhat disturbing at times, but is relevant and develops many story lines from real events.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?