Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.

I enjoy Law and Order. I like that its one of those shows that you don't have to know what happened in last weeks episode to know whats going on. I like the suspense in the show. I think there is very good acting and i would recommend watching.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY

I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Tomi H.
Tomi H.

Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
stephanie j.
stephanie j.
Broadview Hts, OH

Law and order svu is definitely of my favorite TV shows. I binge watched all the episodes on Netflix and I try to catch it whenever it is on tv. even if I have already seen the episode, I can't help but watch. it's so suspenseful and intriguing
Irene K.
Irene K.
Nyack, NY

I love the Law and Order shows, I think I have watched every episode at least five times. The cast is great, I feel like I know them personally. I recommend this to anyone who likes good acting and follows current events. This is must watch TV!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I watch this show with my mother and my fiance, and we all enjoy it! We love this show and it has good actors in it as well! This is one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I watch it almost everyday! I recommend this show to anyone!
Alora D.
Alora D.
Erving, MA

This show is one of my personal favorites to watch, it has an interesting plot in each episode and you learn little by little things about law, although not all of these tidbits are accurate in a real courthouse the show still has great content
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

I'm totally obsessed with law and order SVU! They're riveting and continue to keep me on the edge of my seat! I like that some of the episodes are reenactments of real life situations and current events. I could watch this show for days on end.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO

Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now