Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Yalitza T.
Yalitza T.

I absolutely love this show!!! Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite, she is the best. I really enjoyed all of the episodes I have seen! The suspense is always there and I like that about the show. I recommend everyone to watch this!!!
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY

Honestly such an addictive show. From the original crew to the new ones I will always love this. The acting is always great and the stories always keep you guessing.
I can't wait to see season 18! A definite must watch for crime junkies
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Plainfield, IN

It's an incredible show. It really gets you into the show and tries to get you to figure out the case too! The characters are relatable, and it keeps you wanting more. It can be graphic at times, but it isn't anything too inappropriate!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Everyone loves a great law and order marathon. I've watched the show so much my whole family loves it. Although Elliot is no longer on the show, they have maintained a great story line. I would recommend binge watching on USA or Netflix
Idalia R.
Idalia R.

Great show! Not for everybody. Very intense show. Relatable. It's some real life cases acted out. They get some good actors. Some seasons have you thinking they'll solve the case and it ends with you not knowing what happened at times
!
raquel f.
raquel f.

My all time favorite show ever! I love Elliott and Olivia! They're the best team ever I recommend this show to everyone you will get hooked! I watch it everyday literally and I do not get tired and they have lots of new seasons episodes
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
April C.
April C.
Brownsville, PA

Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT

This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now