Add a Photo

Photos (23)
natasha c.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Long Beach, CA
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Karlita B.
Karlita B.
Brownsville, TX
I love laws and order SVU my favorite TV show, i watch it all the time, specially when Logal Paul was in it, i love this type of genre like l&o criminal intent, great actors omg olivia benson its a must watch HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show for binge watching. I can have it on in the background while cooking or be completely engaged in it. I miss the old years with Stabler, but at least we still have Ice-T! Heart wrenching and fantastically written.
Lourdes H.
Lourdes H.
Leesburg , VA
I love this program because I've always liked everything related to laws and crime and makes me realize some gaps in the laws and the harsh reality that many people live, one of my favorite characters is Detective Stabler, MUST WATCH
Abril del Pilar P.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Con esta serie nunca me puedo quitar la sensación de que estas cosas que presentan realmente pasan en la vida real. Extraño a Elliot me encanta Olivia todos son buenos actores y la serie a pesar de los años logra mantener mi interes.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Shaliqua S.
Shaliqua S.
This Is My Show. I Watch It Everyday I Seen Every Episode And Still Watch Reruns. They Have Great Actors And Actresses. They Scenes And Episode Are Thrilling And Interesting And If You Havent Watched It Already. You Definitely Should
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Big time fan of this tv show! I have watched it for years and I still find my self watching re runs of the shows I've seen before! The actors are great at their job! If you are looking for a catchy series I would highly recommend it!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I love this show, I had to stop watching it since my job i making me travel a lot more and this show has made me paranoid and taught me travel lessons, ie. never stay on the bottom 3 stories of a hotel or near the stairs or elevator.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?