BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
stephanie u.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Valerie E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Esmeralda M.
Love love this show. I've been watching this show from the beginning all eight seasons. I never get tired of watching it I can re watch it all the time! it's so good if you like crime and trying to solve the mystery.
Moriah B.
Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
Rachel G.
This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Law and Order SVU is another of my favorite shows to binge watch. I've been watching it for years. I love the actors. I think they do a great job. I really like the episodes where they use current events and recreate it.
Raine W.
One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?