Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tempe, AZ
One of my favorite shows, even from day one. Olivia benson is for sure my spirit animal and at this point, so far into the show, I am really always rooting for her and her partners to help the victims get closure so they can move on.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Law and Order SVU (special victims unit ) is....by far, my top 3 favorite shows in life..it touches on real life crime and really brings to light the things going on in the world around. Its a tear jerker but its definitely worth it.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Love this show it is my favorite. The actor's are amazing. What I love is every show has a different scenarios/cases. I like how they sometimes base the show with cases that happened for real life.
Great show full with drama and ect.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I have been watching this show for more years than I can remember. It is always gripping and real. The stories don't repeat, the actors are amazing and moving performances. This is a must watch for anyone who likes suspense and drama
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD
This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show of all time. I follow all of the actors on social media and I even recently used Hulu to watch all the episodes from the very first (pilot) episode. I cannot wait until the next season comes out!!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
High point , Nc
I have not used this but I do watch the show on TV as often as I can! It's not one that I record if I am gonna miss it but it's one I enjoy good acting and great story plots- if you like criminal solving shows it's a good one for you
Karina C.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Who doesn't watch or know about this show? I think I was a teen when I started watching this and now I'm in my 30s. The dynamic of the main characters is what I feel has kept people tuning in, besides all of the story lines of course.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Long Beach, CA
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?