Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL

One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT

This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Yalitza T.
Yalitza T.

I absolutely love this show!!! Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite, she is the best. I really enjoyed all of the episodes I have seen! The suspense is always there and I like that about the show. I recommend everyone to watch this!!!
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
Adiyna E.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI

I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH

I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Gary C.
Gary C.
Bridgeview

Hasn't been the same since they took stabler off and then they made olivia benson the captain...started going majorly downhill...seems as though they are ripping off headlines more and more to make new episodes...im losing interest fast
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA

Who doesn't love this show let's be honest. One of the best crime shows that maintains plot without being boring, corny or just one off. marishka is such a phenomenal actress. I also hate regular law and Order and still love this show.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME

I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now