Add a Photo

Jae I K.
Jae I K.

This show is great.
Totally recommended.
This show shows you a different perspective in every episode.
It showd teamwork corruption friendship grief anger and love and etc.
It shows you the corruptions in the world and the actors are wonderful.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY

I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Deja E.
Deja E.
smithfield, VA

I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

I'm totally obsessed with law and order SVU! They're riveting and continue to keep me on the edge of my seat! I like that some of the episodes are reenactments of real life situations and current events. I could watch this show for days on end.
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT

My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I watch this show with my mother and my fiance, and we all enjoy it! We love this show and it has good actors in it as well! This is one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I watch it almost everyday! I recommend this show to anyone!
Ashton M.
Ashton M.

I enjoy Law and Order. I like that its one of those shows that you don't have to know what happened in last weeks episode to know whats going on. I like the suspense in the show. I think there is very good acting and i would recommend watching.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Jane D.
Jane D.
Dallas, TX

Awesome show. Love it. I've been watching it since the beginning and it's never gotten old, boring or stale. I'm a fan of all the Law & Order series, but this one is my favorite. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as Olivia. I miss Elliot's character.
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH

Started watching with the parents and love a good crime show. I actually love all of the law and order shows now. And will always watch them. And the theme music of the bong is stuck in my head. A must watch if you love crime shows of any kind!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now