Add a Photo

Photos (23)
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love to watch this show after the kids go to bed because it always keeps you guessing I wish they would come out with new episodes I love how they always catch the bad guy alive or dead me and my mother in law always watch it together
April C.
April C.
Brownsville, PA

Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Renita N.
Renita N.

This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Alaina O.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN

Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
Idalia R.
Idalia R.

Great show! Not for everybody. Very intense show. Relatable. It's some real life cases acted out. They get some good actors. Some seasons have you thinking they'll solve the case and it ends with you not knowing what happened at times
!
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

Best show ever since the first season it has a very good plot and always have you wanting to figure who did it you actually learn some law stuff with this show sad that some of the characters are no longer there but it still a good show
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT

This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX

This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI

LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA

This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?