BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
Ashleigh C.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching since I was probably 10 years old and to this day I will turn it on when I am watching Netflix or find it on USA. I am excited to begin the new season when it comes out this month.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
Ever since I started watching this show I got hooked. I am a big fan of the grest actors, the incredibly good stories and the whole plot in general. Totally recommend it if you like law enforcement/crime related shows.
Autumn B.
Dighton, MA
I love Law and Order SVU because it's very informative about certain scary situations. The actors are fantastic & get very into character. These stories can very well occur in real life which is why i love it so much!
Jocelyn V.
Newark , NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Found law and order on Netflix a couple years ago. Was binge show for awhile and very nice to see them in order- not that it is a necessity. Show has same set up almost weekly, but if that's okay with you it's good show
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Yessss one of my late night can't sleep shows lol, I love the actors and the criminal science so it's a eye catcher for me lol. Compared to other CSI/ justice series this one is up there, definitely worth checking out.
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT.
Raine W.
One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?