Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA

This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Everyone loves a great law and order marathon. I've watched the show so much my whole family loves it. Although Elliot is no longer on the show, they have maintained a great story line. I would recommend binge watching on USA or Netflix
Alaina O.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN

Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
raquel f.
raquel f.

My all time favorite show ever! I love Elliott and Olivia! They're the best team ever I recommend this show to everyone you will get hooked! I watch it everyday literally and I do not get tired and they have lots of new seasons episodes
Pena P.
Pena P.

Love watching crime and watching the justice system play out either good or bad. Watching each character play a good role yet unveil the story lines are a must see. Some of the episodes can really make you question your judicial system.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Amira G.
Amira G.
Bronx, NY

I enjoy watching this show! I've been watching this show for years and I'm so excited about how this show had progressed throughout the years. The storyline is a bit more dramatic now than it was before but I actually like it like that.
April C.
April C.
Brownsville, PA

Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Avon T.
Avon T.

One of my favorite shows. Can definitely send chills through your body. Love the twists and it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last minute. Every episode is carefully thought out. Love Olivia and Elliot together!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Plainfield, IN

It's an incredible show. It really gets you into the show and tries to get you to figure out the case too! The characters are relatable, and it keeps you wanting more. It can be graphic at times, but it isn't anything too inappropriate!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now