BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Maywood, NJ
This show is a staple to either binge-watch or watch a single episode. There was no greater team on television than Benson and Stabler. I can recite the opening and love the drama even though it can be formulaic. I hope it never ends!
Kari V.
Kari V.
Pop Culture Expert
The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
This show to me seems like a classic. I used to watch it when I was a kid (don't let kids watch this.) has nice and well put together scenes and isn't similar to any shows I've seen. I do recommend watching it if you like crime shows.
Marlinda R.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
I've watched every episode and then some, the actors are amazing and are very good at there job, my favorite scene is when Olivia finds out she has a brother and notice she's not really alone and that her mom was trying to protect her
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Marina, CA
Intriguing series. They keep you interested by leaving some story portions to play out during the season but each main story is wrapped up by then end of the episode. The actors play their parts well and are believable in their roles.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
natasha c.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Big time fan of this tv show! I have watched it for years and I still find my self watching re runs of the shows I've seen before! The actors are great at their job! If you are looking for a catchy series I would highly recommend it!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD
This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?