Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.
Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Kari V.
Kari V.
The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI
Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT
Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
Oct. 1, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Marina, CA
Intriguing series. They keep you interested by leaving some story portions to play out during the season but each main story is wrapped up by then end of the episode. The actors play their parts well and are believable in their roles.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I have been watching this show for more years than I can remember. It is always gripping and real. The stories don't repeat, the actors are amazing and moving performances. This is a must watch for anyone who likes suspense and drama
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?