Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
Pop Culture Expert
I love all law and orders but this one i have to watch in spurts because of the content. Don't get me wrong I love the show but sometimes it's very emotional. I used to own most seasons but no longer do so I plan on rebuying them all.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Marina, CA
Intriguing series. They keep you interested by leaving some story portions to play out during the season but each main story is wrapped up by then end of the episode. The actors play their parts well and are believable in their roles.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't watch Law and Order every once in awhile? A great true crime show. Keeps you engaged and the plot is similar but each episode is wildly different. It is also great because it involves the legal system as well as forensics.
Tori P.
Tori P.
I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.
Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Lourdes H.
Lourdes H.
Leesburg , VA
I love this program because I've always liked everything related to laws and crime and makes me realize some gaps in the laws and the harsh reality that many people live, one of my favorite characters is Detective Stabler, MUST WATCH
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Long Beach, CA
I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?