Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gail B.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH

My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Julia T.
Julia T.

Law and Order has been around longer than I have been alive but I continue to watch it at least once a week because it is a seriously addicting show!! Nothing's better than getting to watch a show where they catch the bad guys every time
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is only my favorite TV show of all time. The theme song is iconic and as soon as I hear it I know I'll be watching for a while. I love Olivia and miss Elliot dearly. You connect with the characters and it's easy to go on a marathon!
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX

This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA

I'm only caught up to season 13 however I love this season it open a whole new perspective into the special cases they deal with. It's a emotional serious. It is a bit graphic at times so I would recommend teens and adults for this show.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD

LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA

I've watched this show forever for 16 seasons! I really miss Stabler! I think the show hasn't gone downhill but something about the dynamic between Stabler & Benson made the show. I still watch it regularly & will continue until it ends.
Alaina O.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN

Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
Emily C.
Emily C.

It's a really good show but I don't watch it in sequence I usually just watch it on television when it is on. I really like all of the characters and how you can follow along with a story. But my favorite still has to be criminal minds.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now