Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Anamaría C.
Anamaría C.

La serie es buena, cada caso es diferente, la manera como se desarrollan las histrias es buena, a veces es un poco aburrida, solo en ocaciones, es muy similar a Closer, CiS, entre otras, pero es buena, si te gusta la trama policiaca te encantará
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA

I have seen every episode of this show and would argue that it is one of the best scripted shows on TV. Gripping story telling that manages to include current events. Great acting and characters that you get truly invested in. Good all round TV.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL

Anyone humming the theme song? Just me? Well this is an amazing show! I can't get enough. The drama, suspense, and "heinous crimes" that go along with the special victims unit just draws you in and keeps you wanting more! Love me some SVU!! :) .
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT

My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX

I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Gainesville, FL

I love this show. Whenever a marathon comes on, I'm always watching it. The actors are fantastic and of course they act well during each episode. I don't have any favorite ones because they're all good, but this show is definitely a must watch!
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

This is my favorite show to binge watch. Out of all Law and Order series, this one is my favorite. I love the characters, the actors, and seeing the development that occurs. I have seen so many episodes, I am making it a goal to watch them all.
Alora D.
Alora D.
Erving, MA

This show is one of my personal favorites to watch, it has an interesting plot in each episode and you learn little by little things about law, although not all of these tidbits are accurate in a real courthouse the show still has great content
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA

This show is absolutely amazing. I love how they incorporate real life events and make it their own. The actors are amazing but I always hate how Benson is the one who is always involved in traumatic situations. I would hate if this show ended.
Deja E.
Deja E.
smithfield, VA

I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now