Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD

LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ

What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA

I've watched this show forever for 16 seasons! I really miss Stabler! I think the show hasn't gone downhill but something about the dynamic between Stabler & Benson made the show. I still watch it regularly & will continue until it ends.
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX

This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV

This is such a classic television show. I love how you don't have to be following the show closely to watch each episode. You can watch them out of order and still keep up. Each episode is exciting and is fun to try and guess who did it.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
La Quinta, CA

It's the best show . I love it so much, the ups and downs arr good. I can watch it form the beginning to now it would still be the same. It th wine that got me started on watching crime show . It me me and my mom time to watch this show.
Osmari N.
Osmari N.

Such a great show! You can pretty much watch random episodes because it deals with a different case every episode! It is so easy to become addicted to the show because it is so interesting! Definitely recommend people to watch this show!
Julia T.
Julia T.

Law and Order has been around longer than I have been alive but I continue to watch it at least once a week because it is a seriously addicting show!! Nothing's better than getting to watch a show where they catch the bad guys every time
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Baltimore, MD

I will admit this show is my guilty pleasure. I tune in for the new episodes and love to rewatch old ones. Each episode is a new story-line with new twists and turns. Sometimes things can be a bit predictable but still very entertaining.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Watertown, WI

BENSON and STABLER...enough said. I have watched this series on Netflix/Hulu more times than I can even tell you. I still watch it on tv now and then but i feel like when they took away the original cast they killed what made it so good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?