BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT
Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Tori P.
Tori P.
I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Makeupandmemes M.
Makeupandmemes M.
Stockton, CA
I like law and order svu it's really the only law and order I watch. The other law and orders are a bit boring and I like the characters on svu more. The actors I love they're so good at what they do and really embrace the characters.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.
Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Pop Culture Expert
The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?