Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't watch Law and Order every once in awhile? A great true crime show. Keeps you engaged and the plot is similar but each episode is wildly different. It is also great because it involves the legal system as well as forensics.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT
Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Tori P.
Tori P.
I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Pop Culture Expert
The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Sara E.
Sara E.
Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?