BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA
Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Kerry B.
Old Forge
Always entertaining and intense. The story line never seems to get boring. I really enjoyed the last season available on Netflix. I'm a big fan of Law and Order in general.
jessica m.
This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love law and order but I love mysteries so it fits. Every episode is a nail bitter and will keep you intrigued. Every episode has a different story line and is so interesting.
Jennifer F.
SVU is my favorite Law and Order series. I love the characters and actors as well as the stories told. I've been watching for years and I'm excited to start the new season.
Becky S.
Pulaski, WI
This has to be one of the best casted shows to date. Even when someone huge leaves, they fill the shoes perfectly. This show is also an amazing story teller, always pulling from headlines and giving them amazing twists and turns.
Victoria H.
Keller, TX
Law and Order SUV is a great series. I like how they tackle subjects but show compassion and how treat the victims. The acting is very believable. When comforting a victim
Juanadia M.
I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?