Add a Photo

Photos (23)
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX

This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

I have watched this show for years. The new episodes with Olivia as captain is great. It is a great cop show it has you guessing who actually did it on every episode. They are great acting if you like criminal shows this is a must watch
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love to watch this show after the kids go to bed because it always keeps you guessing I wish they would come out with new episodes I love how they always catch the bad guy alive or dead me and my mother in law always watch it together
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT

This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Renita N.
Renita N.

This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA

How can you NOT love this show? The story lines are gripping (whether "ripped from the headlines" or no). Thankfully, there's always a good marathon on, which tends to steal away the better part of your day. You HAVE to watch this show!
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI

LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Plainfield, IN

It's an incredible show. It really gets you into the show and tries to get you to figure out the case too! The characters are relatable, and it keeps you wanting more. It can be graphic at times, but it isn't anything too inappropriate!
Alaina O.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN

Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now