BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Marlinda R.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
I've watched every episode and then some, the actors are amazing and are very good at there job, my favorite scene is when Olivia finds out she has a brother and notice she's not really alone and that her mom was trying to protect her
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Maywood, NJ
This show is a staple to either binge-watch or watch a single episode. There was no greater team on television than Benson and Stabler. I can recite the opening and love the drama even though it can be formulaic. I hope it never ends!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Pop Culture Expert
The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Sara E.
Sara E.
Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?