Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mickenzie G.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA

ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW - I along with most young ladies have watched all 17 seasons of this show and we pray that it will never end. Each episode plays out some new case yet it also manages to tie each episode together. This is a must watch show
karen F.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX

Amazing show, i love watching it! all the episodes are so intriguing. the actors are really good, its like they're real detectives. one of my favorites shows to watch, always keeps me on my toes. anybody that loves mystery should defintetly watch
Cin G.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA

Always watched ths series as a kid and still this day enjoy watching this series. There is so many series do not really have a favorite and actor and acting ok. Criminal minds and bones and other criminal movies. Yes I had recommend this series.
Julie M.
Julie M.

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I have been watching it for many years and can never get enough! It is definitely a must-see for those who love crime and watching law related television shows. I cannot say enough good things about it and would recommend it!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I'm obsessed with this show. I've seen almost every single episode at least two to three times. I make sure to watch the re-runs everyday. The actors are perfect. It reminds me a lot of Criminal Minds which I also love. This is a MUST WATCH!!!!!
Anamaría C.
Anamaría C.

La serie es buena, cada caso es diferente, la manera como se desarrollan las histrias es buena, a veces es un poco aburrida, solo en ocaciones, es muy similar a Closer, CiS, entre otras, pero es buena, si te gusta la trama policiaca te encantará
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ

Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL

Anyone humming the theme song? Just me? Well this is an amazing show! I can't get enough. The drama, suspense, and "heinous crimes" that go along with the special victims unit just draws you in and keeps you wanting more! Love me some SVU!! :) .
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT

My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now