Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Makeupandmemes M.
Makeupandmemes M.
Stockton, CA
I like law and order svu it's really the only law and order I watch. The other law and orders are a bit boring and I like the characters on svu more. The actors I love they're so good at what they do and really embrace the characters.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
I love all law and orders but this one i have to watch in spurts because of the content. Don't get me wrong I love the show but sometimes it's very emotional. I used to own most seasons but no longer do so I plan on rebuying them all.
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.
Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
This show to me seems like a classic. I used to watch it when I was a kid (don't let kids watch this.) has nice and well put together scenes and isn't similar to any shows I've seen. I do recommend watching it if you like crime shows.
Tori P.
Tori P.
I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Marlinda R.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
I've watched every episode and then some, the actors are amazing and are very good at there job, my favorite scene is when Olivia finds out she has a brother and notice she's not really alone and that her mom was trying to protect her
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Who doesn't watch Law and Order every once in awhile? A great true crime show. Keeps you engaged and the plot is similar but each episode is wildly different. It is also great because it involves the legal system as well as forensics.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?