BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
This is my absulute favorite television series of all time! it is very unique and always has my attention! I love all of the characters individually in a special way. Excellent show! I have already recommended it to all of my family and friends, and i even have the poster on my wall. A must watch series!!!
tom w.
West Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Marissa D.
Reno, NV
This show is awesome. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and doesn't really compare to other tv shows. It is better! I the actors and actresses they do a great job. I would highly recommend watching this show!
Melissa K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a good show. My husband and I watch this together, we both enjoy it. Sometimes it is a little hard to watch with the story line, but it is usually good. This is a must watch on our Hulu. We stream this on a Roku.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Erin R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD
This is my absolute favorite show. I just started watching it a couple months ago, and now I can't stop! To be honest, I'm watching it right now! Every episode is so different and it keeps you hooked from beginning to end. I could watch this show all day! I would definitely recommend this show to anybody!
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?