BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Alyssa H.
My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
This show is one of my favorites. It has a very good plot. It very believable, it keeps me engage whenever I watch it and I always want to see it because it has a good story. Is very relatable and my friend also likes it.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Ruth M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Brandy S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Action, drama, and lots of emotions. I love that they use life like scenarios and teach you something in the process. The characters are invested in their jobs and the victims they are helping as well as dealing with personal issues they may have. It's almost like a night time soap opera, but much better!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?