Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS

Great TV show! It has that crime element to it and you can solve the cases right along with some amazing characters that you'll get emotionally invested in. Interesting subplots and amazing cast chemistry. I would definitely recommend this show.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI

Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC

This show truly brings to light a lot of the horrors in this world that tend to go unnoticed. The cast is amazing and the storylines are always unique and thought provoking! I definitely recommend this show to anyone who likes drama and mystery!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

This show is another one to get you hooked. I am out here is real life saying things about the law and people look like how do you know that. Law and order boo. My mom and I watch this show together. I encourage you to get into it. It's great. 😊
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.

Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Tonia P.
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD

They mostly have a good story line. I like most of the characters they choose. I really don't have a specific favorite scene. It's not really similar to other's I watch. Yes I find most of the actors good. I record them to watch whenever I like.
Lola S.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL

Omg where do I start?!?!?! Mariska I looove you!!!! I'm not sure what it is about this show but I am obsessed. I always get in a great mood when it's on and it never fails to get me fully enthralled. This is my ultimate favorite series ever!!!!!
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now