Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Law and order SVU is a great show to watch. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. The episodes are very realistic and can happen. I prefer SVU over the other law and order show. This is a must watch for anyone who likes interesting shows.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love this show let's be honest. One of the best crime shows that maintains plot without being boring, corny or just one off. marishka is such a phenomenal actress. I also hate regular law and Order and still love this show.
Laura Ann L.
Laura Ann L.
Germantown, TN
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Y'all this is the best show in the world. I started it around 3 months ago and I'm on season 10. There are EIGHTEEN seasons and it's still ongoing. It's so interesting and scary and intriguing and amazing. My favorite show, hands down.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Probably at the top of my family's favorite TV series list. I love the actors and the story lines of the show. My family is hooked on crime shows and this one is a go to whenever it is on. I would recommend, but only to mature viewers.
Gary C.
Gary C.
Bridgeview
Hasn't been the same since they took stabler off and then they made olivia benson the captain...started going majorly downhill...seems as though they are ripping off headlines more and more to make new episodes...im losing interest fast
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I really like this show. It can be depressing but it is very intense and it's very addicting. Them actors are great and you start to become attached to them. This is a very good show and I recommend it to anyone who like police dramas.
Glenda T.
Glenda T.
I love this show! I remember seeing this at 11 pm before going to sleep! It makes me think of all the bad people in this world disgusting people! I love Olivia she's honestly a role model that woman has gone through a lot! A must watch
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
A really great show tp encourage people to not let fear rule you amd that being raped doesn't make you a bad person and just because you have a gun doesn't mean your protected its a good show maybe a little triggering but over all good
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm addicted to this show. I don't know how they continue to come up with such gripping stories but they definitely do! I watch this on Netflix and binge watch every time they drop a new season. I would definitely recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?