Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA

I love this show. I love how even though there are different scenes the character aren't recast and recast. They're consistent which makes them different form other shoes. This show is a must watch for anyone that loves suspenseful shows.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.

Whenever I feel down and I need to pick my stuff up. This show on the enough, brings a little bit of happiness to my life. I can watch this all day especially on days when I just want to be alone on the couch and not worry about anything.
FORRESA K.
FORRESA K.

THIS IS A SHOW TO DISPLAY REAL LIVE EVENTS THAT CAN HAPPEN AND FOR MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WAS A WAKE UP CALL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY AND EVERYBODY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STABLER (HE'S HOT) . WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS SHOW. WILL KEEP YOUR ATTENTIONN
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY

I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
Rawan A.
Rawan A.
Silver Spring, MD

I like this show, even though it scares me sometimes and makes me paranoid I like the cast and how real they make the stories sound. I also like that you can miss an episode and can still watch it because it's a new story every epiisode.
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL

Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ

What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?