BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Hayley K.
One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
I'm addicted to this show. I don't know how they continue to come up with such gripping stories but they definitely do! I watch this on Netflix and binge watch every time they drop a new season. I would definitely recommend this show.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Who doesn't watch Law and Order every once in awhile? A great true crime show. Keeps you engaged and the plot is similar but each episode is wildly different. It is also great because it involves the legal system as well as forensics.
Zavanda W.
I love all law and orders but this one i have to watch in spurts because of the content. Don't get me wrong I love the show but sometimes it's very emotional. I used to own most seasons but no longer do so I plan on rebuying them all.
Makeupandmemes M.
Stockton, CA
I like law and order svu it's really the only law and order I watch. The other law and orders are a bit boring and I like the characters on svu more. The actors I love they're so good at what they do and really embrace the characters.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Samantha C.
Maywood, NJ
This show is a staple to either binge-watch or watch a single episode. There was no greater team on television than Benson and Stabler. I can recite the opening and love the drama even though it can be formulaic. I hope it never ends!
Tori P.
I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT
Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?