Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV

This is such a classic television show. I love how you don't have to be following the show closely to watch each episode. You can watch them out of order and still keep up. Each episode is exciting and is fun to try and guess who did it.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO

This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL

Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA

I'm only caught up to season 13 however I love this season it open a whole new perspective into the special cases they deal with. It's a emotional serious. It is a bit graphic at times so I would recommend teens and adults for this show.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton

Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD

LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Gail B.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH

My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA

I've watched this show forever for 16 seasons! I really miss Stabler! I think the show hasn't gone downhill but something about the dynamic between Stabler & Benson made the show. I still watch it regularly & will continue until it ends.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY

Honestly such an addictive show. From the original crew to the new ones I will always love this. The acting is always great and the stories always keep you guessing.
I can't wait to see season 18! A definite must watch for crime junkies
Emily C.
Emily C.

It's a really good show but I don't watch it in sequence I usually just watch it on television when it is on. I really like all of the characters and how you can follow along with a story. But my favorite still has to be criminal minds.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now