BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX
This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Pop Culture Expert
I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
BreAnn F.
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX
I've been watching this show for years and it is still amazingggg. I love crime shows and this is the perfect one to watch if you're looking for a entertaining story line. Everything is so realistic and the characters are great as well
Adiyna E.
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Pop Culture Expert
Law and order SVU is a great show to watch. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. The episodes are very realistic and can happen. I prefer SVU over the other law and order show. This is a must watch for anyone who likes interesting shows.
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I love this show! I've been watching all the old ones I've missed. It's so entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I feel like the stories are so realistic that it makes you think too. It's so good I recommend it to everyone.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I really like this show. It can be depressing but it is very intense and it's very addicting. Them actors are great and you start to become attached to them. This is a very good show and I recommend it to anyone who like police dramas.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?