Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI

As I am a female this show really hits home. The acting is a plus and their is such a great variety of storylines.great acting as well and shows you the reality of what women go thru on a daily basis in this world, yes it is a must vwatch
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This use to be a very inventive show that had a lot of suspenseful plot lines but now it's become pretty predictable and there's only occasional eye catching episodes. There was a lot of good actors but they have left since the beginning.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.

Whenever I feel down and I need to pick my stuff up. This show on the enough, brings a little bit of happiness to my life. I can watch this all day especially on days when I just want to be alone on the couch and not worry about anything.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bronx, NY

Thus far this show has me hooked , just waiting for them to go back on, finished all 17 seasons. Teaches you a lot about life how to stay safe be aware and careful there's many dangerous people in this cruel world, really recommend this show
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI

Just recently started watching this show. I like that it allows both men and women to be exposed to situations (though fictional) in which the victim becomes the primary concern; and that they're not only female victims, but male as well.
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

THIS SHOW IS A CLASSIC. If you have never watched his show you need to smash just yourself on your neck right now. I love trying to solve the case myself. I recommend this show it's a must watch. Go watch it now, it's literally everywhere
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY

This is a classic. All of the stuff that goes on is so crazy. The acting is amazing. All of the twisted stuff people are capable of doing is sickening but that's what's so alluring about the show! They put all those people away for good !
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC

This is my favorites show! i will watch the reruns over and over again. My favorite scene is when olivia get kidnapped. This show is similar to criminal minds, the acting in svn is amazing, seems real. this is a definite must watch show!!
member-4cf950af9
member-4cf950af9
Albuquerque

I really like, I like action and suspense that has all the series is highly recommended as people who like this kind of series you'll love,especially since you imagine as it really is there still a little different but you get the picture
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?