Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Plainfield, IN
It's an incredible show. It really gets you into the show and tries to get you to figure out the case too! The characters are relatable, and it keeps you wanting more. It can be graphic at times, but it isn't anything too inappropriate!
Amira G.
Amira G.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 7, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I enjoy watching this show! I've been watching this show for years and I'm so excited about how this show had progressed throughout the years. The storyline is a bit more dramatic now than it was before but I actually like it like that.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is is AWESOME!! Always intriguing. All scenes of this show are amazing, and always kept me on the edge of my seat. Some of the stories are sad, and make you angry, but I like the emotion that it gives me. Awesome actors, must see!!
Alaina O.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN
Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Honestly such an addictive show. From the original crew to the new ones I will always love this. The acting is always great and the stories always keep you guessing.
I can't wait to see season 18! A definite must watch for crime junkies
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I love this show! I've been watching all the old ones I've missed. It's so entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I feel like the stories are so realistic that it makes you think too. It's so good I recommend it to everyone.
Adiyna E.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI
I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
BreAnn F.
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX
I've been watching this show for years and it is still amazingggg. I love crime shows and this is the perfect one to watch if you're looking for a entertaining story line. Everything is so realistic and the characters are great as well
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?