BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Alaina O.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN
Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pop Culture Expert
This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
Glenda T.
Glenda T.
I love this show! I remember seeing this at 11 pm before going to sleep! It makes me think of all the bad people in this world disgusting people! I love Olivia she's honestly a role model that woman has gone through a lot! A must watch
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I really like this show. It can be depressing but it is very intense and it's very addicting. Them actors are great and you start to become attached to them. This is a very good show and I recommend it to anyone who like police dramas.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Pop Culture Expert
I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Probably at the top of my family's favorite TV series list. I love the actors and the story lines of the show. My family is hooked on crime shows and this one is a go to whenever it is on. I would recommend, but only to mature viewers.
Adiyna E.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI
I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Laura Ann L.
Laura Ann L.
Germantown, TN
Y'all this is the best show in the world. I started it around 3 months ago and I'm on season 10. There are EIGHTEEN seasons and it's still ongoing. It's so interesting and scary and intriguing and amazing. My favorite show, hands down.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?