Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV

This is such a classic television show. I love how you don't have to be following the show closely to watch each episode. You can watch them out of order and still keep up. Each episode is exciting and is fun to try and guess who did it.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ

What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is only my favorite TV show of all time. The theme song is iconic and as soon as I hear it I know I'll be watching for a while. I love Olivia and miss Elliot dearly. You connect with the characters and it's easy to go on a marathon!
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX

This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Paola B.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX

I've been a viewer since the start. So that is many many years. I love the story lines of this show. But my favorite is Olivia Benson. She is so cool. They don't always depict her as being this tough chick. They make her real. I love it.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
Allison B.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK

This show is great but it makes me sad sometimes. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's still a great show. The acting is really good and the plot is always new. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys murder mystery shows.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wasilla, AK

I love this show! I am so excited for the new season! There is never a dull moment in this series! From love to crime, breakups, hookups. Adoption and having babies! Plus the fact that it's a show that brings awareness to sexual assault.
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL

Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Julia T.
Julia T.

Law and Order has been around longer than I have been alive but I continue to watch it at least once a week because it is a seriously addicting show!! Nothing's better than getting to watch a show where they catch the bad guys every time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now