Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY

I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI

This show grabs me at my soul and pulls me in. This was my dream job when I was younger. I really get into this show trying to help solve the case. I know it's just a show but I still scream at them from my couch haha. Watch it. It's good
Amy H.
Amy H.
Boston, MA

I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL

This show is so interesting and makes me feel like I can be a high level agent and perform difficult tasks abs save mysteries. This show is so unique and has such great episodes. Each and every one has a different storyline. A great show
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ

What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Darian V.
Darian V.
Los Molinos

In New York City, sexually based offenses are considered especially hanous. The dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Sepcial Victims Unit. These are their stories. BUM BUM
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL

Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wasilla, AK

I love this show! I am so excited for the new season! There is never a dull moment in this series! From love to crime, breakups, hookups. Adoption and having babies! Plus the fact that it's a show that brings awareness to sexual assault.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now