Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Avon T.
Avon T.
One of my favorite shows. Can definitely send chills through your body. Love the twists and it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last minute. Every episode is carefully thought out. Love Olivia and Elliot together!
Megan S.
Megan S.
This is is AWESOME!! Always intriguing. All scenes of this show are amazing, and always kept me on the edge of my seat. Some of the stories are sad, and make you angry, but I like the emotion that it gives me. Awesome actors, must see!!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA
This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Amira G.
Amira G.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy watching this show! I've been watching this show for years and I'm so excited about how this show had progressed throughout the years. The storyline is a bit more dramatic now than it was before but I actually like it like that.
Renita N.
Renita N.
This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Amber ..
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
I've been obsessed with this show for years haha. I've become so attached to these actors it's crazy. I love how real this show is, real life problems and not gonna lie, I've wanted Elliot and Olivia together since I've started watching
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Saint Charles , IL
One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜‰.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX
This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?