Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
How can you NOT love this show? The story lines are gripping (whether "ripped from the headlines" or no). Thankfully, there's always a good marathon on, which tends to steal away the better part of your day. You HAVE to watch this show!
Yalitza T.
Yalitza T.
I absolutely love this show!!! Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite, she is the best. I really enjoyed all of the episodes I have seen! The suspense is always there and I like that about the show. I recommend everyone to watch this!!!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Idalia R.
Idalia R.
Great show! Not for everybody. Very intense show. Relatable. It's some real life cases acted out. They get some good actors. Some seasons have you thinking they'll solve the case and it ends with you not knowing what happened at times
!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Pena P.
Pena P.
Love watching crime and watching the justice system play out either good or bad. Watching each character play a good role yet unveil the story lines are a must see. Some of the episodes can really make you question your judicial system.
raquel f.
raquel f.
My all time favorite show ever! I love Elliott and Olivia! They're the best team ever I recommend this show to everyone you will get hooked! I watch it everyday literally and I do not get tired and they have lots of new seasons episodes
Avon T.
Avon T.
One of my favorite shows. Can definitely send chills through your body. Love the twists and it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last minute. Every episode is carefully thought out. Love Olivia and Elliot together!
Amber ..
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
I've been obsessed with this show for years haha. I've become so attached to these actors it's crazy. I love how real this show is, real life problems and not gonna lie, I've wanted Elliot and Olivia together since I've started watching
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Best show ever since the first season it has a very good plot and always have you wanting to figure who did it you actually learn some law stuff with this show sad that some of the characters are no longer there but it still a good show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?