Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC

I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il

Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN

Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Maribel C.
Maribel C.

I've literally watched all the seasons! This is my favorite of all and it all began when my husband, boyfriend at the time, moved to an apartment after HS and had no cable....so we set up antenna and this became our FAVORITE!!! We still watch it!
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA

Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Acacia F.
Acacia F.
Statesboro, GA

I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I've watched every episode on TV and on Netflix. It's so suspenseful and it makes you want to keep watching over and over again. The actors are just perfect. This show is so good I suggest you watch it when you can!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS

I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Kaylea B.
Kaylea B.

Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now