Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Great long-running TV series! gritty and definitely not good for children or teens, but for adults it is great! the actors are great especially Mariska Hargitay. Similar to other Law & Order shows but more interesting and unique storylines
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI

This show grabs me at my soul and pulls me in. This was my dream job when I was younger. I really get into this show trying to help solve the case. I know it's just a show but I still scream at them from my couch haha. Watch it. It's good
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA

Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Rumson, NJ

While I don't watch this show consistently, If it's on I will totally watch it. It's a really great show, and you don't have to watch it from the beginning to appreciate it. I love when they do crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND

Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.

A show i love to watch when I'm bored...or sick. because there is some version of it on all the time and it's engaging but slightly calm. and once an episode is over, it's over. no waiting for the next episode to figure out what happened.
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA

All time favorite show. You can watch the reruns over and and over and never be bored. Captivating and chilling storyline, great actors and actresses, and every show is something new. If you haven't watched yet -- GET ON IT! It's so good!
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Elm Grove, WI

This is the kind of show where you can always find an episode you haven't seen before- or if you have seen it before, it's good enough to watch again. I love when the pick story-lines based on real news events and put their twist on them.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK

Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
krisa s.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ

This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?