BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD
I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA
I absolutely was addicted to this show when I had more free time. I had all of them recorded. They are all very different and different from the other law and order shows. I would highly recommend this show.
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
Love all of the Law & Order shows especially SVU with Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. We watch Saturday marathons with episodes we have seen before. That is how much my family and I love Law & Order SVU!
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love how they relate the stories to real life and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Season after season they come out with new and intriguing episodes!
First off... Mariska Hargitay will forever be my woman crush. Haha. Second... love the show. It really opens your eyes to the potential dangers out there. It also reminds me to love and cherish loved ones.
Alexis W.
Everybody has seen this show. It's obviously the best law and order. No need to even watch any of the others. I actually haven't watched the latest episodes but I really need to get back to it. It's on Netfix too.
Michelle M.
Nottingham, MD
I absolutely love watching this program. Although most episodes deal with similar topics there is always a twist to keep me intrigued. I love the partnership between Elliott and Olivia. Great plot twists.
Clare C.
Awesome show! It's been on for a very long time and is still a classic and I love watching it. The acting is pretty good and always an exciting show. It is very similar to the rest of law and order shows.
laikyn s.
Kearney, NE
okay i like watching this show but it is not my favorite criminal activity show, that would be criminal minds or ncis. i do like the actors but i just don't like it as much for some reason. it's good tho.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?