Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Que J.
Que J.

I love this show. Every time I watch an episode, I have to watch at least five more. The plot lines are extremely interesting and keep you in suspense. I love how it never gets boring or too predictable because they have crazy plot twists.
Karli S.
Karli S.
Liberty Twp, OH

Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Kori B.
Kori B.

I enjoy the shows. I have been watching them for years; even if I've already seen the episode. Obviously it's a very serious show and the actors do a great job keeping a stern face. It's a must watch if you are into crime and investigation
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL

Quality writing and acting; I really like the cast. Episodes are very captivating, and even though I've seen pretty much all the episodes, I love watching reruns. This is actually my favorite Law & Order. Benson is my favorite character!
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY

Love this show! it's amazing. I watch this with my family all the time. we all love crime shows and this definitely meets the criteria. it's a perfect mix of action and crime and suspense. definitely recommend this to any crime show lovers
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Columbia, SC

Always interesting to watch. Great acting and really interesting plot line in every episode. If you like action movies or TV shows you will definitely like this one. Must watch if you're interested in a show with a lot of depth and action.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Great long-running TV series! gritty and definitely not good for children or teens, but for adults it is great! the actors are great especially Mariska Hargitay. Similar to other Law & Order shows but more interesting and unique storylines
Ana
Ana
Bronx, NY

This show is so interesting. I started watching it in psychology class and it's really incredible how much you can learn from a TV Show. Things that I learn in the classroom are clearly explained on this show. Also, the drama is ingenious.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now