BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Gina V.
I love a good show about crime, but SVU is my favorite. I can't seem to stop watching every episode over and over. This is the show you can't ever say you got tired of. It's something new and intense and nail biting every episode. This is a show you can enjoy as a family and with a big group of friends
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Can't get enough of Law and Order SVU! I constantly binge watch this show on Hulu and XfinityGo! I try to solve all the cases right away. The acting is phenomenal and a lot of the time the cases are based on real life events.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Katherine W.
Oh come on, a classic. The best episodes are Witt Meloni and Hargitay so I admit I haven't been on top of the new episodes. But if there's ever a marathon on tv, try it out. They'll probably be playing the older episodes, and one episode will turn into 7 that you've watched. Not the best TV but addicting.
Kori-Ann P.
Honolulu, HI
I've probably watched all of the episodes in this series. It so interesting how messed up people are! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once Christopher meloni (Elliott) left, it just wasn't the same.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?