BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Honestly such an addictive show. From the original crew to the new ones I will always love this. The acting is always great and the stories always keep you guessing.
I can't wait to see season 18! A definite must watch for crime junkies
Idalia R.
Idalia R.
Great show! Not for everybody. Very intense show. Relatable. It's some real life cases acted out. They get some good actors. Some seasons have you thinking they'll solve the case and it ends with you not knowing what happened at times
!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜‰.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA
This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Saint Charles , IL
One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
Renita N.
Renita N.
This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Amira G.
Amira G.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy watching this show! I've been watching this show for years and I'm so excited about how this show had progressed throughout the years. The storyline is a bit more dramatic now than it was before but I actually like it like that.
Yalitza T.
Yalitza T.
I absolutely love this show!!! Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite, she is the best. I really enjoyed all of the episodes I have seen! The suspense is always there and I like that about the show. I recommend everyone to watch this!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?