Add a Photo

Photos (23)
April C.
April C.
Brownsville, PA
Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I have watched this show for years. The new episodes with Olivia as captain is great. It is a great cop show it has you guessing who actually did it on every episode. They are great acting if you like criminal shows this is a must watch
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Everyone loves a great law and order marathon. I've watched the show so much my whole family loves it. Although Elliot is no longer on the show, they have maintained a great story line. I would recommend binge watching on USA or Netflix
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‰.
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX
This show is badass! I grew up watching this and csi with my mom and grandmother I love trying to figure out the cases! The episodes are good at hiding the real killer and their motive until the end. It's so fun to try to figure it out!
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love to watch this show after the kids go to bed because it always keeps you guessing I wish they would come out with new episodes I love how they always catch the bad guy alive or dead me and my mother in law always watch it together
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
Renita N.
Renita N.
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?