Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA

I love this show. I love how even though there are different scenes the character aren't recast and recast. They're consistent which makes them different form other shoes. This show is a must watch for anyone that loves suspenseful shows.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.

A show i love to watch when I'm bored...or sick. because there is some version of it on all the time and it's engaging but slightly calm. and once an episode is over, it's over. no waiting for the next episode to figure out what happened.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Elm Grove, WI

This is the kind of show where you can always find an episode you haven't seen before- or if you have seen it before, it's good enough to watch again. I love when the pick story-lines based on real news events and put their twist on them.
member-4cf950af9
member-4cf950af9
Albuquerque

I really like, I like action and suspense that has all the series is highly recommended as people who like this kind of series you'll love,especially since you imagine as it really is there still a little different but you get the picture
Amy H.
Amy H.
Boston, MA

I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.

Whenever I feel down and I need to pick my stuff up. This show on the enough, brings a little bit of happiness to my life. I can watch this all day especially on days when I just want to be alone on the couch and not worry about anything.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
krisa s.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ

This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
FORRESA K.
FORRESA K.

THIS IS A SHOW TO DISPLAY REAL LIVE EVENTS THAT CAN HAPPEN AND FOR MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WAS A WAKE UP CALL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY AND EVERYBODY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STABLER (HE'S HOT) . WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS SHOW. WILL KEEP YOUR ATTENTIONN
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now