Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Rumson, NJ

While I don't watch this show consistently, If it's on I will totally watch it. It's a really great show, and you don't have to watch it from the beginning to appreciate it. I love when they do crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Elm Grove, WI

This is the kind of show where you can always find an episode you haven't seen before- or if you have seen it before, it's good enough to watch again. I love when the pick story-lines based on real news events and put their twist on them.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This use to be a very inventive show that had a lot of suspenseful plot lines but now it's become pretty predictable and there's only occasional eye catching episodes. There was a lot of good actors but they have left since the beginning.
krisa s.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ

This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA

All time favorite show. You can watch the reruns over and and over and never be bored. Captivating and chilling storyline, great actors and actresses, and every show is something new. If you haven't watched yet -- GET ON IT! It's so good!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI

Just recently started watching this show. I like that it allows both men and women to be exposed to situations (though fictional) in which the victim becomes the primary concern; and that they're not only female victims, but male as well.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK

Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bronx, NY

Thus far this show has me hooked , just waiting for them to go back on, finished all 17 seasons. Teaches you a lot about life how to stay safe be aware and careful there's many dangerous people in this cruel world, really recommend this show
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA

Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now