Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX

Law & Order is one of my favorite shows i enjoy watching it all the time. the actors are all so good and do a very good job. This and Criminal Minds are just my absolute favorite. I recommend you watching it if you are into things like this
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR

My favorite show of all time!! I have seen all of the seasons and I still repeat some! I would say it's KIND OF similar to criminal minds, but not really. I love both, but SVU is so much better! I would definitely recommend checking it out!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Hemet, CA

I love this TV series I mean apart from the fact that it's entertaining it educated you as well u get to see the different reasons why you can go to jail or prison and the different methods police officers and agent have to find the bad guy
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Los Angeles

Law and Order SVU is a long running tv show for a reason. The show has gritty topics that they tackle with taste. Great acting by the entire cast. Live the rapporr between Elliott and Benson but managed to transition it to ither characters.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA

I am addicted to this show. I have to force myself from watching all the 16 seasons on Netflix!! I love that every show is different and I can learn a new plot but also get to know main characters more. This will forever be my FAVORITE SHOW
Nimcy C.
Nimcy C.

Law and order is a crime scenes and how it happens. There all my favorites I could not choose.They do a lot of good acting that I actually believe them.They are similar to Criminal Minds.I would recommend it because it is really interesting
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.

Although there are countless amounts of sad stories that happen in this show, it is very interesting and worth the watch. I love seeing how the story unfolds and getting the satisfaction of seeing justice be done at the end of the episode.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA

This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY

Who doesn't love the show you can watch every single episode and not get bored you, can watch them out of order and not get lost. It also has an amazing story line and says an amazing message to victims to stand up and pursue legal action.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Absolutely love this show! It always keeps you on your toes! I love how there's a new case on most episode but still the character lives connect so you still have something to look forward to. It's also very realistic and had great actors!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now