Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA

Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Noemí R.
Noemí R.
Caracas

Excelente serie policial, crean casos alucinantes, muy realistas. Todos los capítulos tienen su magia. Lo mejor de esta serie no es sólo el montaje de los casos, sino que prestando suficiente atención puedes aprender cosas útiles respecto a leyes.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA

This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA

I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL

Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
CONSTANCE C.
CONSTANCE C.
Savannah, GA

oh my god i love that show Olivia Benson is a great gal... And Ice-T...very great actors..yes they all are..wow hard to choose all are my favorite scenes..i love all of law and orders..no other show..in the mornings..get a cup of hot tea and watch
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA

Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
donna h.
donna h.
Seaford, NY

iI have been watching this for years..the characters are so interesting and most of the stories are very similar to real life stories in the news. The actors sweep you into their lives and you feel their emotions, experiences, laughter and tears!
Louiza L.
Louiza L.

Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA

This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now