BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Sooooo good! The acting is superb and there is a reason this show has been on forever. SVU is my favorite of the franchise. There are great twists and turns in every episode and it always keeps me guessing - which I love!
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Rachael S.
Lucasville, OH
Great TV show!! I've been watching the show for years. Mostly binged watched on Netflix to get caught up to the current season. If you're looking for a good crime show to watch I definitely recommend this one. The cast is great
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best show in every. Honestly I do not care what people say this has been and always will be my favorite show. The opening section "In the criminal justice system..." I know the entire thing it is my voicemail.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Law and order SVU is my favorite out of all the law and orders. All the episodes have different cases and keeps you wanting to know what happens in the end. I can always watch SVU reruns because the show is really good.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Desiree A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Has been my fav. sin before it went to netflix. I used to watch on my old box TV. If your into suspense, investigation type shows then youl'll love this show. I am sad that I finished it on Netflix tho, now what to watch?
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?