Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is only my favorite TV show of all time. The theme song is iconic and as soon as I hear it I know I'll be watching for a while. I love Olivia and miss Elliot dearly. You connect with the characters and it's easy to go on a marathon!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton
Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a classic television show. I love how you don't have to be following the show closely to watch each episode. You can watch them out of order and still keep up. Each episode is exciting and is fun to try and guess who did it.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This show is great but it makes me sad sometimes. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's still a great show. The acting is really good and the plot is always new. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys murder mystery shows.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Paola B.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
I've been a viewer since the start. So that is many many years. I love the story lines of this show. But my favorite is Olivia Benson. She is so cool. They don't always depict her as being this tough chick. They make her real. I love it.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Baltimore, MD
I will admit this show is my guilty pleasure. I tune in for the new episodes and love to rewatch old ones. Each episode is a new story-line with new twists and turns. Sometimes things can be a bit predictable but still very entertaining.
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Watertown, WI
BENSON and STABLER...enough said. I have watched this series on Netflix/Hulu more times than I can even tell you. I still watch it on tv now and then but i feel like when they took away the original cast they killed what made it so good.
Emily C.
Emily C.
It's a really good show but I don't watch it in sequence I usually just watch it on television when it is on. I really like all of the characters and how you can follow along with a story. But my favorite still has to be criminal minds.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?