• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Melanie B.
Love this show I watch it every chance it get I love all cop detective based shows I don't really have a favorite I like them all it has very good actors that make to feel you are right there I would I recommend watching
Cali B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Sooooo good! The acting is superb and there is a reason this show has been on forever. SVU is my favorite of the franchise. There are great twists and turns in every episode and it always keeps me guessing - which I love!
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
Great show from season one to season now. It's the kind of show that you can put on any time whether it's a rerun or a new season. The acting is strong and the topics are current. I like the way they bring the headlines in the news to the show. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes cop shows.
Danielle S.
Deltona, FL
Favorite show ever. So good that you can keep watching over and over. Never gets old! The actors are great. Picture is great. I love the plots that they come up with. The stuff they come up with keeps me on my toes while watching. I just love this show!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Jennifer H.
I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Shannon F.
Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Jessica Z.
Englewood, CO
This show gives you so much insight and perspective about sexual abuse. It gives you an idea on how to speak to victims and gives victims the confidence to speak out about their abuse and abusers. It is a must watch!!!
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
One of my all time favorite shows. I've probably seen every single episode. Whenever the season ends i feel a void in my life... lame i know. I love the action and how they put their own spin on current events and news.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?