BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ
I have seen almost every single episode of this show. It's good but little kids should not watch it. It's kind of like NCIS but they deal with terrible and sexual crimes in this show. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an old show but a great show. I love watching this at night when I'm just relaxing in my bed. This show always makes you think and they usually are realistic situations so I really like that aspect about the show.
sam b.
BEST. SERIES. EVER. great characters. Great story lines. I cannot say enough good things about this show. I used to watch it secretly late at night when my parents were out of the room and it's been a guilty pleasure ever since.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
This is an outstanding, long-running show. The acting is amazing. The cast is exceptional. The plot lines have remained fresh. Similar to the CSI series. I highly recommend this show. I look forward to every new season.
Lisa R.
Maple shade, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Kayla W.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best show ive ever watched in my life. Great actor. I love Mariska Hargitay. Its similar to NCIS but i cant get into that series too much. The scenes are so in detail and so interesting. It is a must watch!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Ruth M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
tom w.
West Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Helena 🌵.
Gordon close , Haywards Heath
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What’s your favourite crime tv show?
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
melinie m.
Durban
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do they show new episodes or repeats?
Jamie D.