BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO
Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa
This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Kesha F.
Old faithful! I can watch SVU anytime and fall right into the pattern. Random opening scene that ends with the doc overt of a dead body or injured person, early misdirection, target identified OR uncovering of a bigger crime, detectives' personal life and (usually) capture of the bad guy with a poignant twist
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Leslie G.
Law and Order is my favorite TV show it shows current horrific scenes but it's very interesting to see the stories of other people and it gives another career option if you are looking for a career to study if you are a student like me and it gives us a sense of other people's lives and things they went through
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?