BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Shannon F.
Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Jaime J.
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD
This is my absolute favorite show. I just started watching it a couple months ago, and now I can't stop! To be honest, I'm watching it right now! Every episode is so different and it keeps you hooked from beginning to end. I could watch this show all day! I would definitely recommend this show to anybody!
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
Truthfully I love all the Law & Order shows! I have been saddened when some of the series have topped airing, (Criminal Intent and the original Law & Order)I love the trueness of the program and the character's stories.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX
I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Marissa D.
Reno, NV
This show is awesome. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and doesn't really compare to other tv shows. It is better! I the actors and actresses they do a great job. I would highly recommend watching this show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?