Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I've watched this show forever for 16 seasons! I really miss Stabler! I think the show hasn't gone downhill but something about the dynamic between Stabler & Benson made the show. I still watch it regularly & will continue until it ends.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wasilla, AK
I love this show! I am so excited for the new season! There is never a dull moment in this series! From love to crime, breakups, hookups. Adoption and having babies! Plus the fact that it's a show that brings awareness to sexual assault.
Rawan A.
Rawan A.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this show, even though it scares me sometimes and makes me paranoid I like the cast and how real they make the stories sound. I also like that you can miss an episode and can still watch it because it's a new story every epiisode.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne , FL
This show is so interesting and makes me feel like I can be a high level agent and perform difficult tasks abs save mysteries. This show is so unique and has such great episodes. Each and every one has a different storyline. A great show
Darian V.
Darian V.
Los Molinos
In New York City, sexually based offenses are considered especially hanous. The dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Sepcial Victims Unit. These are their stories. BUM BUM
Julia T.
Julia T.
Law and Order has been around longer than I have been alive but I continue to watch it at least once a week because it is a seriously addicting show!! Nothing's better than getting to watch a show where they catch the bad guys every time
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA
I'm only caught up to season 13 however I love this season it open a whole new perspective into the special cases they deal with. It's a emotional serious. It is a bit graphic at times so I would recommend teens and adults for this show.
Paola B.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
I've been a viewer since the start. So that is many many years. I love the story lines of this show. But my favorite is Olivia Benson. She is so cool. They don't always depict her as being this tough chick. They make her real. I love it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is only my favorite TV show of all time. The theme song is iconic and as soon as I hear it I know I'll be watching for a while. I love Olivia and miss Elliot dearly. You connect with the characters and it's easy to go on a marathon!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton
Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?