Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karli S.
Karli S.
Liberty Twp, OH

Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Quality writing and acting; I really like the cast. Episodes are very captivating, and even though I've seen pretty much all the episodes, I love watching reruns. This is actually my favorite Law & Order. Benson is my favorite character!
Irene L.
Irene L.

I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY

Love this show! it's amazing. I watch this with my family all the time. we all love crime shows and this definitely meets the criteria. it's a perfect mix of action and crime and suspense. definitely recommend this to any crime show lovers
Que J.
Que J.

I love this show. Every time I watch an episode, I have to watch at least five more. The plot lines are extremely interesting and keep you in suspense. I love how it never gets boring or too predictable because they have crazy plot twists.
Kori B.
Kori B.
Miami, Fl

I enjoy the shows. I have been watching them for years; even if I've already seen the episode. Obviously it's a very serious show and the actors do a great job keeping a stern face. It's a must watch if you are into crime and investigation
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.

Although there are countless amounts of sad stories that happen in this show, it is very interesting and worth the watch. I love seeing how the story unfolds and getting the satisfaction of seeing justice be done at the end of the episode.
Ana
Ana
Bronx, NY

This show is so interesting. I started watching it in psychology class and it's really incredible how much you can learn from a TV Show. Things that I learn in the classroom are clearly explained on this show. Also, the drama is ingenious.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Columbia, SC

Always interesting to watch. Great acting and really interesting plot line in every episode. If you like action movies or TV shows you will definitely like this one. Must watch if you're interested in a show with a lot of depth and action.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now