Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Raven W.
Raven W.
IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. Although, yes, it is very dark and slightly depressing, the show itself is fantastic. The plot lines of the victim's stories are always enticing and captivating; giving both background to the victim and the attacker. However, Law and Order is also able to maintain story lines for all of the regular characters, such as Benson and Fin, seamlessly. A must watch.
Hollie E.
Hollie E.
Arizona
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is my go to show while I'm cleaning the house or just hanging out. It is on daily on different networks playing rerun after rerun. It is also available on Netflix for a binge watch! I love how it not only has crime and action but gives a look on the impact officers (particularly detectives) have on the world and how they handle the stress in their personal lives!
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! I have watched every single episode (that I could find) online and I have never found that I've lost interested hallways through an episode. The story lines are brilliant and don't always focus on crime fighting, there is an even balance between storylines relating to the personal lives of the characters and also relating to the cases
Sadia Y.
Sadia Y.
Hicksville, NY
I've seen every episode up to season 12, and I especially love coming home from work and watching reruns as I wind down from the day. Olivia Benson is a marvelous character and she inspires me every day. While the show may be gruesome and troubling at times, it's very real and very detailed to keep the viewer on edge. I love the show and don't know anyone that thinks the opposite!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I LOVE THIS SHOW! Their main topic is very scary and it can sometimes get to you but overall its a great show. It has a more realistic outcome sometimes compared to other shows like it. I also like that it teaches you how to be more cautious about yyour and your childrens safety. I pretty much love anything with Marishka. She is the best. I would recommend this show to everyone. I
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This show has managed to remain on the air for seventeen season and is now gearing up to start its eighteenth! Although numerous cast members have come and gone, Hargitay's Oliva Benson has remained a constant for viewers throughout the years, making her way up the ranks of the NYPD. One certainly hopes she decides to stay on for the duration of the show, however long that may be.
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU is that comfort food that makes you feel like there might be justice in the world, and there's a reason it's the longest running Law and Order -- the ensemble casts. Sometimes they are spotty, but they come in waves. The current ensemble, with Mariska at the head anchored by Raul Esparza's excellent turn as DA, is a must-see. They keep this show's heart pumping.
MaryJayne A.
MaryJayne A.
Oceanside, NY
I've always been a fan of crime & mysteries, whether tv or books. I prefer Special Victims Unit out of all of the Law & Order series because I feel like they are more relateable crimes. Whether it's a student who is addicted to adderall to continue to be a model student or a random crime based on a story I've read recently in the local papers. The main characters always catch me.
Ondria P.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One if my favorite shows of all time..I've been hooked on this for a LONG time. I don't think I've ever missed an episode. The show has changed since the original cast has been replaced (with the exception of Olivia..who is my favorite character). Christopher Meloni definitely brought something to the show..he was a great partner to Olivia..but things change..and I still love it.
Ericka D.
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
When Mr. Wolf made this series he knew what he was doing. I like the old shows as well as the new ones. I miss the old captain and I like the fact that Liv is a mom and doing it all. I like the fact they have sensitively on TV and that woman and men can relate. Love this show five stars. I miss Munch and Dectective Staber hope they can come visit. I have seen munch on new shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?