BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
I've been fascinated with this show for years! I've seen every episode and I can't get enough. The background of how bad some people could be is scary, but it realistically shows what can really happen in life.
Malinda M.
This is one of my favorite shows! If you haven't watched it, you should because it definitely keeps your attention from the beginning to the end. My favorite characters are Stabler, Olivia, and Ice-T's character. They are all awesome actors. Once you watch one show, you will be hooked!
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I will binge watch this show all day long. I've seen all of them up to this point and can say I've never gotten bored watching it, there is always something interesting and new going on in the show and I love it.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This series in the Law & Order family is one of the most enthralling. With corny one liners and spot on technical advisors this series has had the staying power to pull in 18 Seasons. I have seen and record every episode of this series. It is entertaining as well as educational. With a star studded cast including Mariska Hargitay as Det. Olivia Benson, Ice T as Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola, and having guest appearances by nearly every single person in Hollywood, you will remain entertained and wanting more. Definitely a binge worthy series. We see no signs of them slowing down.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
First: And there is only one reason why I don't say that about CI(Criminal Intent) and that is because they do not offer D'Onofrio's partner, Katherine Erbe, some juicier involvement. Otherwise, I believe that both SVU and CI are the best in crime shows on TV.
CSI/CSI Miami has nothing on the wonderful grittiness, the compelling stories and the fabulous acting in both programs.
After every show, I let the breath I have been holding since the beginning of the hour. This programs pulls me through the ringer in so many ways not always mentioned, the legal implications of decisions made by the police, captains, the doctor, forensics, the ADAs, legal counsels and that horribly bitchy Judge Petrofsky.
Some of the stories contain conventional crime stories, but more than is normally frequent, the stories contain rather important issues, moral, psychological and legal.
So many good shows, this is the best crime show on TV
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH THIS! This is the most binge worthy show in the history of the universe. I know I have seen every episode multiple times and I end up watching it every time I get sick. I like to turn it on when I work from home since it isn't a complex show where you have to pay close attention. It is a great show to pop on when you want to watch something but you don't want to commit to a heavy plot line. I cannot say enough good things about this show. I would say that the subject matter can be triggering and as a woman and mother it has been hard to watch a handful of the episodes. However, I think the show does such a good job of educating viewers about the complex issues of assault in a nonthreatening way that I don't feel "heavy" or sad after watching it even though the subject matter is a little intense.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
I've Been Watching Special Victims Unit for the past 12 years and I still can't get enough of it I watch it from the very first episode all the way up to the new episodes of anybody that's into drama this is it
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Seriously love this show! I don't ever ever get tired of it! Doesn't matter what it's about I'm always glued to the tv! Love all the characters and suspense. Wish they would put all the seasons on Netflix!
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
This has to be my absolute favorite show ever. I've watched every single episode and I still watch re-runs and binge-watch often. Although the topics are hard to watch sometimes, they are real world scenarios that we must be aware of. We live in such a little bubble sometimes that we need reminding at how cruel people are and also be reminded of those who work hard to catch the criminals and bring justice to the victims. I love all the characters and watching them grow through the seasons. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love that she directs now. I highly recommend this show to anyone who can handle tough subjects and who wants a suspenseful and entertaining time.
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolutely love this show. I always lose track of it. Since it's been on Netflix I've been binge watching it forever now. I literally started from season 1. Love Olivia, she may be my favorite character
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?