Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.

Honestly I didn't pay much attention to this show until my sister made me watch it one day. OMGE your hooked once you see it I couldn't believe some of the cases the episodes were about. Some were chilling and scary because those things happen in real life:( I love Elliot and Olivia but it's sad how Elliot, Munch, and the chef aren't there anymore. Either way it's an amazing T.V show.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, Mo

This show always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not similar to anything else on TV, and there are more than 15 seasons for you to binge on a saturday evening. The acting and actors are amazing and couldn't portray a police investigating series any better. Some of the scenes are hard to watch sometimes because of the sexual nature of the crimes, but they keep you interested.
Pailin S.
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI

I have been a fan of this show since the first season. I probably re watch all the seasons for more than 3 times this show how much I love this show. It is so realistic and the topics are interesting always leaves you thinking afterwards. Both story line in the individual episodes and the whole story is interesting and keeps you entertained. I highly recommend checking this show out.!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is by far, my favorite series on tv. I watch these the night they are released to Netflix. I love following Olivia's career path as well as her personal relationships. I have grown attached to these TV characters. More than that, I feel like the actors are doing a fantastic job in real life of bringing awareness to rape-culture and showing how much these issues affect all of us.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO

I really love this show. Of course, I don't think I've ever met a person so far who doesn't love this show. Or at least I've never met anyone who dislikes it. Sure, the other Law and Orders I've met people who don't care for them. But this one, people almost always exclaim how much they love this show. It's easy to get into and tugs at your heart strings. Plus, I love my crime shows.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX

This show is literally the best absolutely positively in love with this show I watch it all the time they help me knew how to get out of situation and to not be scared to tell someone even tho I already knew those things I now no the consuicuences of not telling someone or taking a shower and so many other thing you literally need to watch this show once you don't reading this review
Raven W.
Raven W.

IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. Although, yes, it is very dark and slightly depressing, the show itself is fantastic. The plot lines of the victim's stories are always enticing and captivating; giving both background to the victim and the attacker. However, Law and Order is also able to maintain story lines for all of the regular characters, such as Benson and Fin, seamlessly. A must watch.
Hollie E.
Hollie E.
Arizona

Law and Order: SVU is my go to show while I'm cleaning the house or just hanging out. It is on daily on different networks playing rerun after rerun. It is also available on Netflix for a binge watch! I love how it not only has crime and action but gives a look on the impact officers (particularly detectives) have on the world and how they handle the stress in their personal lives!
Devin T.
Devin T.
Flint, MI

Special Victims Unit has always been my favorite Law and Order. I don't know why I love this one so much but I just feel for some of the cases. Even though it's only an hour long they pack so much into the show you get all the conflicts and the resolution. And sometimes you don't get exactly what you want at the end but I think that's the point for you to decide what happens after.
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! I have watched every single episode (that I could find) online and I have never found that I've lost interested hallways through an episode. The story lines are brilliant and don't always focus on crime fighting, there is an even balance between storylines relating to the personal lives of the characters and also relating to the cases
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now