BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC
Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Lindsey S.
Republic, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
Arianny R.
I enjoy to spend my free time watching this tv show. It has good actors and good acting. It represents the things that happend in real life. It's entertaining and a good option to spend your free time eating snacks haha
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?