Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Boston, MA
Sept. 29, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorites show! i will watch the reruns over and over again. My favorite scene is when olivia get kidnapped. This show is similar to criminal minds, the acting in svn is amazing, seems real. this is a definite must watch show!!
krisa s.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ
This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
Just recently started watching this show. I like that it allows both men and women to be exposed to situations (though fictional) in which the victim becomes the primary concern; and that they're not only female victims, but male as well.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a classic. All of the stuff that goes on is so crazy. The acting is amazing. All of the twisted stuff people are capable of doing is sickening but that's what's so alluring about the show! They put all those people away for good !
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Compelling, brilliant and captivating show! Really shows the humanity behind law, especially when it comes to victims of sexually-based offenses (DUN DUN). Addicting for the characters on the show as well as the action behind the scenes.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?