Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Abby S.
Abby S.

great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
I use to be obsessed with this show. I don't like it as much anymore since Elliot is not on the show. Benson and Stabler made a great team and now Amaro's character tries to be like Stabler but it's not the same. The stories are still great though
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA

I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA

There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

Like this show because it has to do with solving murder cases. Good actors and actresses that come out in this show. I usually watch this late at night when I can't go to sleep. If you like puzzles, this is good for you. Shows look very real......
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV

Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA

This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Lewis C.
Lewis C.
Fife

Very good!
It's like Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
and NCIS.
It's very informative.
It's very entertaining!
It's very dramatic!
Good actors!
Great acting!
Good Show!
I recommend this program if you like, law, murder,
games, riddles and all that.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now