BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Pop Culture Expert
Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
krisa s.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ
This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ
What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX
This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched this show forever for 16 seasons! I really miss Stabler! I think the show hasn't gone downhill but something about the dynamic between Stabler & Benson made the show. I still watch it regularly & will continue until it ends.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
This show is so interesting and makes me feel like I can be a high level agent and perform difficult tasks abs save mysteries. This show is so unique and has such great episodes. Each and every one has a different storyline. A great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?