Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawn G.
Shawn G.
Neosho, MO

This television show has been a part of my life forever, there are a ton of seasons. I love how the show is able to take current events and put them into the story line of the show, I think that's how it has been able to stay alive so long.
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
Van Nuys, CA

This is literally great. My favorite show ever. Everytime I see this title pop up on my tv I get the most excited feeling. Amazing actors, amazing scenes, amazing script. I 100% recommend this show to anyone who's obsessed with criminology.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

What a great show! even the older ones are super thrilling and entertaining, a super realistic representation of what goes on in the criminal world. Keeps viewers on the edge of their seats! Great actors and would always recommend watching!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY

Great show helps you view real life sititutaions and help see what people go through. Besides that very entertaining and interesting you get attached to characters and can be very suspenseful you want to watch and find out what all happens.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR

My favorite show of all time!! I have seen all of the seasons and I still repeat some! I would say it's KIND OF similar to criminal minds, but not really. I love both, but SVU is so much better! I would definitely recommend checking it out!
Ana
Ana
Bronx, NY

This show is so interesting. I started watching it in psychology class and it's really incredible how much you can learn from a TV Show. Things that I learn in the classroom are clearly explained on this show. Also, the drama is ingenious.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA

This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Irene L.
Irene L.

I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Que J.
Que J.

I love this show. Every time I watch an episode, I have to watch at least five more. The plot lines are extremely interesting and keep you in suspense. I love how it never gets boring or too predictable because they have crazy plot twists.
Karli S.
Karli S.
Liberty Twp, OH

Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now