Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

If you have not seen and episode of law and order you are missing out. I can watch this show for hours and hours. Easy to follow and easy to get hooked. There Are plenty seasons so if you are looking to binge watch something I would recommend This!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN

This is my all time favorite show. Benson and Stabler are everything I would want to be in life. The show is well done, the acting is well done, and the characters are portrayed so well. You get emotionally invested in the successes of the episode.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
Debi P.
Debi P.
Hastings, NE

I love the characters and it is a well put together series that gets you involved in their lives and what they do as police, detectives, etc. I love when Olivia is doing her best to do her job as well as raise a little boy. To me it is a must watch
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.

I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.

This is a long time favorite. I've watched it for many years and I hope it never stops coming on. I'll always watch the reruns and never get tired lol. This, Criminal Intent and Criminal Minds are good things to watch for sure. SVU never gets old.
I use to be obsessed with this show. I don't like it as much anymore since Elliot is not on the show. Benson and Stabler made a great team and now Amaro's character tries to be like Stabler but it's not the same. The stories are still great though
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK

This is my biggest guilty pleasure show. Almost every episode follows the same type of plot line but it's always interesting. I love the guest stars because so many actors get guest spots on that show before they become popular in their own shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now