Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Whenever I feel down and I need to pick my stuff up. This show on the enough, brings a little bit of happiness to my life. I can watch this all day especially on days when I just want to be alone on the couch and not worry about anything.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
As I am a female this show really hits home. The acting is a plus and their is such a great variety of storylines.great acting as well and shows you the reality of what women go thru on a daily basis in this world, yes it is a must vwatch
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Elm Grove, WI
This is the kind of show where you can always find an episode you haven't seen before- or if you have seen it before, it's good enough to watch again. I love when the pick story-lines based on real news events and put their twist on them.
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.
THIS SHOW IS A CLASSIC. If you have never watched his show you need to smash just yourself on your neck right now. I love trying to solve the case myself. I recommend this show it's a must watch. Go watch it now, it's literally everywhere
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Oct. 9, 2016, 7:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This use to be a very inventive show that had a lot of suspenseful plot lines but now it's become pretty predictable and there's only occasional eye catching episodes. There was a lot of good actors but they have left since the beginning.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA
I love this show. I love how even though there are different scenes the character aren't recast and recast. They're consistent which makes them different form other shoes. This show is a must watch for anyone that loves suspenseful shows.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?