BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

member-4cf950af9
member-4cf950af9
Albuquerque
I really like, I like action and suspense that has all the series is highly recommended as people who like this kind of series you'll love,especially since you imagine as it really is there still a little different but you get the picture
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA
I love this show. I love how even though there are different scenes the character aren't recast and recast. They're consistent which makes them different form other shoes. This show is a must watch for anyone that loves suspenseful shows.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This use to be a very inventive show that had a lot of suspenseful plot lines but now it's become pretty predictable and there's only occasional eye catching episodes. There was a lot of good actors but they have left since the beginning.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a classic. All of the stuff that goes on is so crazy. The acting is amazing. All of the twisted stuff people are capable of doing is sickening but that's what's so alluring about the show! They put all those people away for good !
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Pop Culture Expert
Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
Just recently started watching this show. I like that it allows both men and women to be exposed to situations (though fictional) in which the victim becomes the primary concern; and that they're not only female victims, but male as well.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorites show! i will watch the reruns over and over again. My favorite scene is when olivia get kidnapped. This show is similar to criminal minds, the acting in svn is amazing, seems real. this is a definite must watch show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?