BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amy H.
Boston, MA
I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ
This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
Lucy H.
Bronx, NY
Thus far this show has me hooked , just waiting for them to go back on, finished all 17 seasons. Teaches you a lot about life how to stay safe be aware and careful there's many dangerous people in this cruel world, really recommend this show
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Nicole L.
This is only my favorite TV show of all time. The theme song is iconic and as soon as I hear it I know I'll be watching for a while. I love Olivia and miss Elliot dearly. You connect with the characters and it's easy to go on a marathon!
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?