Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Law & Order is an awesome show. It shows so much drama but it all is something that could happen in real life. It sheds light on the lives and struggles of men and women who have suffered sexual abuse and the detectives and workers who help.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I've watched this show since I was about 13. Since then I have loved it. It is very interesting to watch each new episode and I love the story lines. Each episodes gets you excited and engaged on the story. I still watch until this very day!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA

One of favorite shows, I like the content and how real the cases they have actually happen in reality. I like Olivia Bensons character, when I was pregnant with my daughter I watched a lot of svu and I ended up naming my daughter Olivia lol!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI

One of the best shows on television. It handles changes in cast quite well. Love the actors. Miss Stabler, but they handled it well. It's a bit similar to other crime shows, but it shows us some if the dangers that are out there. Great show.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA

Law & Order: SVU has been such a staple TV show to watch for me for years. You don't have to necessarily have to watch it in order to get hooked on an episode. It's a great cop drama show that really gets you interested in the law and crime.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN

This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Navarre, OH

Best show on tv! This show keeps me entertained, and is very unpredictable. Mariska (Olivia) is one of my favorite actresses and she brings her character to life. Great insight into terrible crimes that occur each day, but very entertaining.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL

This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Christy W.
Christy W.

It took me almost a year and a half but i managed to watch every single episode of SVU from start to finish and boy was it amazing. I love how the stories tie back to recent real life cultural moments and the personalities of the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now