Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI

One of my all time favorite shows! I enjoy watching this version of Law & Order because the characters on the show are empathetic to the victims that are displayed. They also keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat from start to finish!
Lanicqua J.
Lanicqua J.
Mapleton, ME

I love this show I love hearing the theme song only to hear the jail cell doors closing I always say at home watching this with my grandma at first I was like I didn't like it then I got into it and now I can't peel my eyes from the screen.
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
Van Nuys, CA

This is literally great. My favorite show ever. Everytime I see this title pop up on my tv I get the most excited feeling. Amazing actors, amazing scenes, amazing script. I 100% recommend this show to anyone who's obsessed with criminology.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD

This has been one of my go-to shows for years now. I've re-watched the entire series several times now and always enjoy the episodes. olivia, Elliot, Munch, Fynn, and Capt. Kragen were the absolute best cast so far and have great chemistry.
Emily T.
Emily T.

Totally my favorite show could spend hours watching it , are 3 of my favorite actors in the history of cinema and television, my favorite scenes are when they discover the perpetrators of cases. Like CSI and Criminal Minds, Totally exactly!
Maya S.
Maya S.

I always love to wake up with this super series, I was surprised as much as you can investigate with such tiny evidence and finally solve the crime, I have time I do not look at it but I sincerely recommend it be done with this series
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY

Great show helps you view real life sititutaions and help see what people go through. Besides that very entertaining and interesting you get attached to characters and can be very suspenseful you want to watch and find out what all happens.
Ani G.
Ani G.

Who doesn't love law and order? Specially SVU. When that theme song comes up everybody gets ready because they know " it's about to go down". Lol if you haven't watched this show, come out of that bunker and join the rest of us in fun land.
Shawn G.
Shawn G.
Neosho, MO

This television show has been a part of my life forever, there are a ton of seasons. I love how the show is able to take current events and put them into the story line of the show, I think that's how it has been able to stay alive so long.
Nimcy C.
Nimcy C.

Law and order is a crime scenes and how it happens. There all my favorites I could not choose.They do a lot of good acting that I actually believe them.They are similar to Criminal Minds.I would recommend it because it is really interesting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now