Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Christy W.
Christy W.

It took me almost a year and a half but i managed to watch every single episode of SVU from start to finish and boy was it amazing. I love how the stories tie back to recent real life cultural moments and the personalities of the characters.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Springfield , MA

This show is so easy to get sucked into. The bright side is that, you don't have to watch the entire season because this is different every episode. You can literally pick up and end off wherever. GOODLUCK not to binge watch all in one night
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Springfield, MO

This is one of my all time favorite shows. I have been watching it ever since it first aired and have been hooked ever since. I love all of the story lines and every episode is just as good as the last. I'm so happy it is still airing on TV.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL

This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Chaia P.
Chaia P.

I love this show, but it is on the heavier side. It's a show that can be hard to handle sometimes. It's not always my favorite, but it does have amazing acting and real life situations. If you like a little mystery then this is a must watch.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN

This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Rita A.
Rita A.
Naples, FL

This show sometimes reenacts real life stories that maybe for some people are so hard to talk about, but sadly they do happen and this show let's you know that whatever you going through you can fight it & most of the times justice is served
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

I am addicted to this show. Have been for many years. I love every episode. Especially the newest season. I am excited to see what the season in Sept has for us fans. If you have never seen at least one episode you're definitely missing out.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR

Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

What a great show! even the older ones are super thrilling and entertaining, a super realistic representation of what goes on in the criminal world. Keeps viewers on the edge of their seats! Great actors and would always recommend watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now