Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO

I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show of all time There is never an episode of SVU that I am not hooked by. My entire family watches this show all the time and it has really become a way for us to all bond together. I love the characters and how this show has grown over time.
Asia M.
Asia M.

One of my favorite TV shows hands down! I've followed with all the new and old characters. Totally influenced me to go into a career in criminal justice. Episodes are usually related to something happening in the world so it's pretty cool to follow
Tara T.
Tara T.
Vancouver

Favourite show. Not super cliché and cheesy like a lot of other crime shows on television these days. The storylines are realistic and keep you on your toes. The acting is on point and the characters are very relatable. Can't wait for a new season.
Priya L.
Priya L.

This is a great thrill of a show and leaves you up at the edge of your seat. It gives that differently feeling in solving a mystery and would definitely recommened to anyone. Loved every bit of it and hightly recommened others to watch it for sure.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
Janay B.
Janay B.
Hartsville, SC

Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I absolutely love this show. One of my favorite things is that you don't have to watch it in order to still enjoy an episode. The actors are all very good. I feel like I can connect with everyone in the show. I recommend it if you like crime shows.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

If you have not seen and episode of law and order you are missing out. I can watch this show for hours and hours. Easy to follow and easy to get hooked. There Are plenty seasons so if you are looking to binge watch something I would recommend This!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now