Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Law & Order is an awesome show. It shows so much drama but it all is something that could happen in real life. It sheds light on the lives and struggles of men and women who have suffered sexual abuse and the detectives and workers who help.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta , GA

Great binge watching show! It always has new episodes that keep you on your toes. The acting is great and you forget that they are even acting. You never know what's going to happen in the show. It is far above any other show in their genre!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Navarre, OH

Best show on tv! This show keeps me entertained, and is very unpredictable. Mariska (Olivia) is one of my favorite actresses and she brings her character to life. Great insight into terrible crimes that occur each day, but very entertaining.
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Waynesburg, PA

This has been one of my favorite TV shows since about 2004 on new years eve my best friend got me addicted! There's something about it that just draws you in!! It may possibly even the suspense that or the love you develop for the characters
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Springfield, MO

This is one of my all time favorite shows. I have been watching it ever since it first aired and have been hooked ever since. I love all of the story lines and every episode is just as good as the last. I'm so happy it is still airing on TV.
Nye G.
Nye G.
Andrews, SC

This Show is Aweeeesoommee. I started watching this show back in 2009 I wanna say and ever since then, I felled in love with the show. Detective Benson is so Aggressive. She's like one of my role models! My favorite episode is True Believers
Chaia P.
Chaia P.

I love this show, but it is on the heavier side. It's a show that can be hard to handle sometimes. It's not always my favorite, but it does have amazing acting and real life situations. If you like a little mystery then this is a must watch.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX

I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Rita A.
Rita A.
Naples, FL

This show sometimes reenacts real life stories that maybe for some people are so hard to talk about, but sadly they do happen and this show let's you know that whatever you going through you can fight it & most of the times justice is served
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?