BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
Just recently started watching this show. I like that it allows both men and women to be exposed to situations (though fictional) in which the victim becomes the primary concern; and that they're not only female victims, but male as well.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Pop Culture Expert
A show i love to watch when I'm bored...or sick. because there is some version of it on all the time and it's engaging but slightly calm. and once an episode is over, it's over. no waiting for the next episode to figure out what happened.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Whenever I feel down and I need to pick my stuff up. This show on the enough, brings a little bit of happiness to my life. I can watch this all day especially on days when I just want to be alone on the couch and not worry about anything.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
As I am a female this show really hits home. The acting is a plus and their is such a great variety of storylines.great acting as well and shows you the reality of what women go thru on a daily basis in this world, yes it is a must vwatch
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
Growing up, my dad loved watching different police/investigative type shows, and I would always sit down and watch with him. SVU has become my personal favorite. Part of it is because I just really love Olivia. I can really relate to her.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Boston, MA
I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Elm Grove, WI
This is the kind of show where you can always find an episode you haven't seen before- or if you have seen it before, it's good enough to watch again. I love when the pick story-lines based on real news events and put their twist on them.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?