Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Absolutely love this show! It always keeps you on your toes! I love how there's a new case on most episode but still the character lives connect so you still have something to look forward to. It's also very realistic and had great actors!
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
Who doesn't love the show you can watch every single episode and not get bored you, can watch them out of order and not get lost. It also has an amazing story line and says an amazing message to victims to stand up and pursue legal action.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI
This show grabs me at my soul and pulls me in. This was my dream job when I was younger. I really get into this show trying to help solve the case. I know it's just a show but I still scream at them from my couch haha. Watch it. It's good
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
All time favorite show. You can watch the reruns over and and over and never be bored. Captivating and chilling storyline, great actors and actresses, and every show is something new. If you haven't watched yet -- GET ON IT! It's so good!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Rumson, NJ
While I don't watch this show consistently, If it's on I will totally watch it. It's a really great show, and you don't have to watch it from the beginning to appreciate it. I love when they do crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire.
FORRESA K.
FORRESA K.
THIS IS A SHOW TO DISPLAY REAL LIVE EVENTS THAT CAN HAPPEN AND FOR MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WAS A WAKE UP CALL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY AND EVERYBODY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STABLER (HE'S HOT) . WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS SHOW. WILL KEEP YOUR ATTENTIONN
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
A show i love to watch when I'm bored...or sick. because there is some version of it on all the time and it's engaging but slightly calm. and once an episode is over, it's over. no waiting for the next episode to figure out what happened.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bronx, NY
Thus far this show has me hooked , just waiting for them to go back on, finished all 17 seasons. Teaches you a lot about life how to stay safe be aware and careful there's many dangerous people in this cruel world, really recommend this show
member-4cf950af9
member-4cf950af9
Albuquerque
Oct. 7, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really like, I like action and suspense that has all the series is highly recommended as people who like this kind of series you'll love,especially since you imagine as it really is there still a little different but you get the picture
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Great show. Loved it when it was Olivia and stabler. But like the new characters now too. I like the fact that even though it's been on forever, you never feel like any two episodes are the same. That means this shows have great writers !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?