BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
SVU is my favorite of the Law and Order series. As morbid as it is, I always have to watch the first five minutes to figure out what the crime was. And then often times I get sucked in to watching the rest of the episode to figure out who did it and when, etc. Great episodes, great acting, great stories, great show!
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
Best show ever. I've seen every episode and I literally re watch them. This show makes me a bit paranoid for my life sometimes like I think someone's trying to break into my house or follow me but I still continue to watch.
Maria M.
By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Love law and order! It has good suspense and I love how you can watch it out of sequence and understand what is going on but if you do watch them in sequence you get nice character development. SVU also makes a great drinking game I highly recommend you look up the rules and play it next time friends come over.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR
Love this show! It's so easy to get into!! Benson and Stabler are AMAZING partners and it makes you love the show even more! The stories are horrid and sad, however seeing the detectives not stop until justice is served makes it worth watching! Definitely recommended for an older audience not small children!
Autumn E.
amazing show!! keeps you on the edge of your seat!! the actors are amazing and keep you in the moment. I always tune in to see what happened this time on the streets of NYC. it's a must-watch!! everyone has to see this!!!!!
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
StAbler or benson?
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is this show about?
gab c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who's your favourite character?