BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.
Although there are countless amounts of sad stories that happen in this show, it is very interesting and worth the watch. I love seeing how the story unfolds and getting the satisfaction of seeing justice be done at the end of the episode.
Que J.
Que J.
I love this show. Every time I watch an episode, I have to watch at least five more. The plot lines are extremely interesting and keep you in suspense. I love how it never gets boring or too predictable because they have crazy plot twists.
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love the show you can watch every single episode and not get bored you, can watch them out of order and not get lost. It also has an amazing story line and says an amazing message to victims to stand up and pursue legal action.
Kori B.
Kori B.
I enjoy the shows. I have been watching them for years; even if I've already seen the episode. Obviously it's a very serious show and the actors do a great job keeping a stern face. It's a must watch if you are into crime and investigation
Karli S.
Karli S.
Cincinnati, OH
Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Quality writing and acting; I really like the cast. Episodes are very captivating, and even though I've seen pretty much all the episodes, I love watching reruns. This is actually my favorite Law & Order. Benson is my favorite character!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA
This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY
Love this show! it's amazing. I watch this with my family all the time. we all love crime shows and this definitely meets the criteria. it's a perfect mix of action and crime and suspense. definitely recommend this to any crime show lovers
Amy H.
Amy H.
Boston, MA
I love this show and all of the characters on it ! every episode is different and has a special twist to it. i love the actors and the way the stories in the episodes are. i would totally recommended if you love a mystery and crime shows.
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Sandeep K.
Sandeep K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?