BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I grew up on this show and I still love it. It opens your eyes up too things that could possibly happen. It grasp your full attention and keeps your eyes attached to the screen. my favorite episode is when Olivia found a girl that was kidnapped and fought the man who kidnapped her. This is an all time favorite
Kit R.
Wauconda, IL
Love this show. When I see an all day marathon, I have it on even though I have seen a lot of the episodes before. I love the characters. Too bad Chris Meloni and Dan Florek and Richard Belzer left the show. BUT the new characters are great. I love Mariska Hargitay and Ice-T. I have some of the seasons on DVD.
Elizabeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I want to be Olivia Benson! I love the show and find the terminology and investigations to be similar to how they would be conducted in the real world. I studied criminal justice in college and will be entering the field soon!
Marwa M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The show brings you in to the drama and the madness of svu victims. It's incredible how heart breaking and real the series feels. No other law and order goes where SVU does. If you are ever in the mood for action I say yes!
Graciella L.
Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Lindsey S.
Republic, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR
Love this show! It's so easy to get into!! Benson and Stabler are AMAZING partners and it makes you love the show even more! The stories are horrid and sad, however seeing the detectives not stop until justice is served makes it worth watching! Definitely recommended for an older audience not small children!
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
I'm honestly not a huge fan of cop shows but this is by far the best one. It is a touch graphic so is watch out for that but overall it's a really good show. I would definitely recommend it. It's full of drama and suspense!
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
THIS MY SHOW!! The characters on here make it soooo GOOOD. It's the best Law and Order ever made. The actors are so good and the ideas are so well thought out. I binge watched all seasons of this. It couldn't get any better
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?