BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
juliet V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Kesha F.
Old faithful! I can watch SVU anytime and fall right into the pattern. Random opening scene that ends with the doc overt of a dead body or injured person, early misdirection, target identified OR uncovering of a bigger crime, detectives' personal life and (usually) capture of the bad guy with a poignant twist
Maria M.
By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Patricia Y.
This show has been on for years and I like all the characters that are on and that have been on. They really have good stories on this show. I still watch old reruns on this show good acting from the actors this is a show that I must watch if I don't watch the day it comes out I will catch up on it another day.
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
SVU is my favorite of the Law and Order series. As morbid as it is, I always have to watch the first five minutes to figure out what the crime was. And then often times I get sucked in to watching the rest of the episode to figure out who did it and when, etc. Great episodes, great acting, great stories, great show!
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Loved Detective Stabler!! What's Your Favorite Character?
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Trashanna T.
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
Martha S.