BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa
This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO
Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
SVU is my favorite of the Law and Order series. As morbid as it is, I always have to watch the first five minutes to figure out what the crime was. And then often times I get sucked in to watching the rest of the episode to figure out who did it and when, etc. Great episodes, great acting, great stories, great show!
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Gabriela C.
In love with law and order all the crimes and how the detectives solve them crazy that thing like this actually happen in real life. Adore the relationship between Olivia Benson and Eliot stapler greatest partner team ever.
Liz T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LAW AND ORDER PROGRAM? MINE IS THE ORIGINAL
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
How much longer do you think the show will go on?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What character do you miss most on the show?
Brandi W.
Anyone else binge watch this as much as I do??
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else has went back and watched all the reruns?? ME!! Love this show!