BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love the show you can watch every single episode and not get bored you, can watch them out of order and not get lost. It also has an amazing story line and says an amazing message to victims to stand up and pursue legal action.
Que J.
Que J.
I love this show. Every time I watch an episode, I have to watch at least five more. The plot lines are extremely interesting and keep you in suspense. I love how it never gets boring or too predictable because they have crazy plot twists.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Absolutely love this show! It always keeps you on your toes! I love how there's a new case on most episode but still the character lives connect so you still have something to look forward to. It's also very realistic and had great actors!
Irene L.
Irene L.
I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA
This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Ana
Ana
Bronx, NY
This show is so interesting. I started watching it in psychology class and it's really incredible how much you can learn from a TV Show. Things that I learn in the classroom are clearly explained on this show. Also, the drama is ingenious.
Kori B.
Kori B.
I enjoy the shows. I have been watching them for years; even if I've already seen the episode. Obviously it's a very serious show and the actors do a great job keeping a stern face. It's a must watch if you are into crime and investigation
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?