Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Corvallis, OR

I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.

This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Dena O.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ

Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Chelysia K.
Chelysia K.
NSW

This show is absolutely amazing. I know the opening speech off by heart. The actors are usually underground actors that you don't normally see but they're really good. This show is absolutely addictive and it's definitely a must watch for everyone!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Allison B.
Allison B.

amazing show. Simply amazing. I would watch it everyday when I got home from school since there was always a marathon going on. I watched similar shows like Ciminal Minds, so obviously I loved this one too. It is a must watch for anyone of any age.
Natali B.
Natali B.
Naples, FL

This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Cammie M.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA

Bring Elliot back! Bring Elliot back! I can't believe this is the last season. I already feel like I am mourning the loss of a friend. Beyond devastated this show is almost done. My favorite EVER! Thank goodness their are reruns on Netflix and USA.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Vancouver

Favourite show. Not super cliché and cheesy like a lot of other crime shows on television these days. The storylines are realistic and keep you on your toes. The acting is on point and the characters are very relatable. Can't wait for a new season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now