BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO
Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Autumn E.
amazing show!! keeps you on the edge of your seat!! the actors are amazing and keep you in the moment. I always tune in to see what happened this time on the streets of NYC. it's a must-watch!! everyone has to see this!!!!!
Kesha F.
Old faithful! I can watch SVU anytime and fall right into the pattern. Random opening scene that ends with the doc overt of a dead body or injured person, early misdirection, target identified OR uncovering of a bigger crime, detectives' personal life and (usually) capture of the bad guy with a poignant twist
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa
This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Patricia Y.
This show has been on for years and I like all the characters that are on and that have been on. They really have good stories on this show. I still watch old reruns on this show good acting from the actors this is a show that I must watch if I don't watch the day it comes out I will catch up on it another day.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
SVU is my favorite of the Law and Order series. As morbid as it is, I always have to watch the first five minutes to figure out what the crime was. And then often times I get sucked in to watching the rest of the episode to figure out who did it and when, etc. Great episodes, great acting, great stories, great show!
Maria M.
By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
Best show ever. I've seen every episode and I literally re watch them. This show makes me a bit paranoid for my life sometimes like I think someone's trying to break into my house or follow me but I still continue to watch.
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?