Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Haysville, KS

I have loved Law and Order for years. I've watched every episode of all the series. SVU is my favorite. I love Liv's character and how she's evolved over the years. The actors and acting are great which is why it is always on my viewing list.
Griselda I.
Griselda I.
Beaverton, OR

I can't live without law and order SVU my life wouldn't be the same I am addicted to this show and in love with it I am so happy that there's so many seasons I can go back to and see rerun so I deathly recommend this TV show all of my friends
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC

Jaw dropping, gut wrenching, hands down best series you would ever come across!! The actors and actresses are fantastic. The roles they take on seem to become them! I have watched this show for years, and will continue to watch for many more!
Jennie R.
Jennie R.

I love every law and order, but SVU is good as it touches on many different controversial topics. The show is similar to any crime show, but it is quality as it is so old and yet still interesting. I would say it is a must watch at least once
Joyhdae A.
Joyhdae A.

Longest running show that I think I am still hooked on. You hear the jail door close and all of a sudden you are a member of the SVU unit along with Benson. This is one of my favorite shows and Mariska Hargitay is literally an angel on earth.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX

This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA

One of those shows where watching makes you sad and sick to your stomach, but you just cant stop and end up watching a full day marathon. Actors are always great, and everything seems real throughout every episode. Definitely makes you think.
Eva O.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA

This show has been around for about 17 years or so and you get something different from every show. Not only that but you get shows that are kinda tied into what's really happening nowadays. It's an amazing show and I love all the characters.
Athena W.
Athena W.
Coraopolis, PA

This is one of my favorite shows!! I love crime shows and this is one of the best. It is so easy to follow in love with the characters. There are so many good episodes, I can rewatch them over and over again. I absolutely recommend this show!
Anita T.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN

I can't believe this show is still going on. I have watched every episode possible and probably have watched each episode repeatedly. It NEVER gets old. I've tried to watch other crime related shows, but I can't do it. Law & Order: SVU rules!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?