Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I've watched this show since I was about 13. Since then I have loved it. It is very interesting to watch each new episode and I love the story lines. Each episodes gets you excited and engaged on the story. I still watch until this very day!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX

I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA

One of favorite shows, I like the content and how real the cases they have actually happen in reality. I like Olivia Bensons character, when I was pregnant with my daughter I watched a lot of svu and I ended up naming my daughter Olivia lol!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Law & Order is an awesome show. It shows so much drama but it all is something that could happen in real life. It sheds light on the lives and struggles of men and women who have suffered sexual abuse and the detectives and workers who help.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA

Law & Order: SVU has been such a staple TV show to watch for me for years. You don't have to necessarily have to watch it in order to get hooked on an episode. It's a great cop drama show that really gets you interested in the law and crime.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Navarre, OH

Best show on tv! This show keeps me entertained, and is very unpredictable. Mariska (Olivia) is one of my favorite actresses and she brings her character to life. Great insight into terrible crimes that occur each day, but very entertaining.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI

One of the best shows on television. It handles changes in cast quite well. Love the actors. Miss Stabler, but they handled it well. It's a bit similar to other crime shows, but it shows us some if the dangers that are out there. Great show.
Christy W.
Christy W.

It took me almost a year and a half but i managed to watch every single episode of SVU from start to finish and boy was it amazing. I love how the stories tie back to recent real life cultural moments and the personalities of the characters.
Nye G.
Nye G.
Andrews, SC

This Show is Aweeeesoommee. I started watching this show back in 2009 I wanna say and ever since then, I felled in love with the show. Detective Benson is so Aggressive. She's like one of my role models! My favorite episode is True Believers
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now