BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love the show you can watch every single episode and not get bored you, can watch them out of order and not get lost. It also has an amazing story line and says an amazing message to victims to stand up and pursue legal action.
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.
Although there are countless amounts of sad stories that happen in this show, it is very interesting and worth the watch. I love seeing how the story unfolds and getting the satisfaction of seeing justice be done at the end of the episode.
Que J.
Que J.
I love this show. Every time I watch an episode, I have to watch at least five more. The plot lines are extremely interesting and keep you in suspense. I love how it never gets boring or too predictable because they have crazy plot twists.
Karli S.
Karli S.
Cincinnati, OH
Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Quality writing and acting; I really like the cast. Episodes are very captivating, and even though I've seen pretty much all the episodes, I love watching reruns. This is actually my favorite Law & Order. Benson is my favorite character!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA
This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY
Love this show! it's amazing. I watch this with my family all the time. we all love crime shows and this definitely meets the criteria. it's a perfect mix of action and crime and suspense. definitely recommend this to any crime show lovers
krisa s.
krisa s.
Avondale, AZ
This is my show! I absolutely love this show and criminal minds is my show to i just love getting into all of that kind of stuff. Its actually pretty cool i will have to thank my grandmother for getti g me into all of those kind of shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?