Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO

Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL

I adore this show. I basically grew up watching this show. Olivia Benson it my favorite character. I enjoy every episode. The storyline gets you hooked that you just cant stop watching. This is my all time favorite show. its a must watch show.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

Love this show, it always keeps me guessing and surprised. Great actors and acting. I started watching this when I was young with my grandpa and when he died I just kept watching it. I've seen every episode up to date ! Would highly recommend!
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN

My favorite show. There's so many seasons and episodes to choose from. My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliott Stabler. I can't choose a favorite episode as I love them all. It's such an intense show and definitely worth watching.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA

I rarely watch this show but it's great entertainment. I don't have a favorite scene. There a great actors with great acting skills. It's not very similar to other shows, but other shows do try to mimic it's dynamic. Don't sleep on this show.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX

SVU slays!!! My absolutely favorite drama show. Every episode is amazing and is filled with emotion and drama. The cast is phemomenal, each and every one of them is amazing. I totally recommend this show to anyone who loves crime/drama shows.
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO

Oh my god! I cannot stop watching this show! It's absolutely amazing guys. Similar to criminal minds a little. My favorite scene was when Olivia found this guy who taught karate & was actually a child rapist. Great show! Definitely recommend.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX

I've watched this show for years and still love it. I think the story lines are always interesting. Sometimes the laws etc. are off but I only know because I went to law school. This is one of my go to shows when I'm wanting to watch crime tv
Karly H.
Karly H.
Nashville, TN

One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
I love this series, it is one of my favorite, drama, suspense, horror and all the feelings are always present in this television series, whenever I see her I feel researcher or FBI agent haha, hsta could tell that sometimes help me in my work
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?