Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
My favorite show of all time!! I have seen all of the seasons and I still repeat some! I would say it's KIND OF similar to criminal minds, but not really. I love both, but SVU is so much better! I would definitely recommend checking it out!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milford, CT
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows on TV. It has stood the test of time with relevant stories and fascinating, well written, complex characters. I was sad to see Christopher Meloni leave the show. Loved the chemistry between him and Mariska Hargatay.
A L.
A L.
LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
Law & Order is one of my favorite shows i enjoy watching it all the time. the actors are all so good and do a very good job. This and Criminal Minds are just my absolute favorite. I recommend you watching it if you are into things like this
Lanicqua J.
Lanicqua J.
Mapleton, ME
I love this show I love hearing the theme song only to hear the jail cell doors closing I always say at home watching this with my grandma at first I was like I didn't like it then I got into it and now I can't peel my eyes from the screen.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
I am addicted to this show. I have to force myself from watching all the 16 seasons on Netflix!! I love that every show is different and I can learn a new plot but also get to know main characters more. This will forever be my FAVORITE SHOW
Ani G.
Ani G.
Who doesn't love law and order? Specially SVU. When that theme song comes up everybody gets ready because they know " it's about to go down". Lol if you haven't watched this show, come out of that bunker and join the rest of us in fun land.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been watching this show for years and somehow I still tune in every time a new episode pops up on hulu. I can't get enough of this show. It's nice to see a world where sexual assault and other violent crimes actually see some justice.
Karli S.
Karli S.
Liberty Twp, OH
Sept. 22, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Sept. 20, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?