Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Keren G.
Keren G.
Bronx, NY

Great show they have so many seasons and episodes its like nearly impossible to finish the show. I love that they simulate real life situation & problems that are happening in our everyday lives. The acting quality is pretty good and so is the cast.
MARIELA V.
MARIELA V.

una gran serie, me encanta como es que investigan, toda la trama que realizan es fantastico, me imagino como si yo estuviera ahi mismo, es unica esta serie nada se le compara, si tiene muy buenos actores eso es la que la hace unica e inigualable...
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Valhalla, NY

This show is a classic on so many levels. I am a crime TV junkie and this was one of the first shows in that genre that I fell in love with. Even so many years later, I can watch this as a marathon with no problem! PS Season 17 just got to Netflix!
C. H.
C. H.
Addison, TX

Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Vancouver

Favourite show. Not super cliché and cheesy like a lot of other crime shows on television these days. The storylines are realistic and keep you on your toes. The acting is on point and the characters are very relatable. Can't wait for a new season.
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Corvallis, OR

I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA

This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Dena O.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ

Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Chelysia K.
Chelysia K.
NSW

This show is absolutely amazing. I know the opening speech off by heart. The actors are usually underground actors that you don't normally see but they're really good. This show is absolutely addictive and it's definitely a must watch for everyone!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now