Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I like this show! I like crime shows so I like to watch this one! I love the cast and they all play their roll very seriously and great! It shows real life things that can happen to victims. It's a great show, I wouldn't recommend it to younger kids
CJ H.
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI

One of the most classic shows on television still. Over the years, it has become more and more repetitive, but the actors are still giving the same level of performances they have since the beginning of the series. I would recommend this to anybody.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

I truly do not want to answer any more questions about products and TV shows. There is no correlation. It's not like I saw a Coca-Cola can and went out and bought Coca-Cola. I don't recall any brand names and any of the shows you have asked me about
Nour A.
Nour A.
dearborn, mi

I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Sara M.
Sara M.

I would say I'm a little basis to this show because for some reason I love it! If you like crime, action and sometimes romance its such a good show! Can sometimes be predictable. But I love all the actors and would definitely recommend it to others!
kelsy m.
kelsy m.
Fairborn, OH

I have always been obsessed with this show and it's perfect to watch on rainy days. i love the new storylines each show and the acting isn't too shabby. although after watching it for awhile the situations become predictable. highly recommend though
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH

This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN

Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Austin, TX

started to watch this series on UK television this year. There was a huge advertising campaign and it worked on me - I sat down and watched the first episode.. and well I was hooked. I do not believe I have ever seen such a compelling series as this
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV

I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now