Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
I have watched Law & Order: SVU from the very beginning. I love the mystery and suspense and the intense emotion of the actors and actresses involved. And I like that it features personal sensitive crimes. And yes I highly recommend this show.
Toni R.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX

My mother-in-law got me started watching this show many, many years ago. I love how the show depicts everyday situations. I'd love to just pick one particular episode but can't lol. i love them all. It's definitely a must watch T.V. series. :)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI

I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY

Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX

I love how this show is based on actual events and situations. It gives you a real life glimpse into situations that you may not know much about. The actors do a fabulous job and make you feel as if you are in the show with them. A must watch!
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC

I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK

Olivia & Elliot are great characters. They get involved with their victims, the victims families, and sometimes the accused. I love how they try their best to bring justice to the victims and their families. This is my all time favorite show!!
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS

Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA

I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?