Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO

Oh my god! I cannot stop watching this show! It's absolutely amazing guys. Similar to criminal minds a little. My favorite scene was when Olivia found this guy who taught karate & was actually a child rapist. Great show! Definitely recommend.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX

I've watched this show for years and still love it. I think the story lines are always interesting. Sometimes the laws etc. are off but I only know because I went to law school. This is one of my go to shows when I'm wanting to watch crime tv
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC

Jaw dropping, gut wrenching, hands down best series you would ever come across!! The actors and actresses are fantastic. The roles they take on seem to become them! I have watched this show for years, and will continue to watch for many more!
Griselda I.
Griselda I.
Beaverton, OR

I can't live without law and order SVU my life wouldn't be the same I am addicted to this show and in love with it I am so happy that there's so many seasons I can go back to and see rerun so I deathly recommend this TV show all of my friends
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Haysville, KS

I have loved Law and Order for years. I've watched every episode of all the series. SVU is my favorite. I love Liv's character and how she's evolved over the years. The actors and acting are great which is why it is always on my viewing list.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX

This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
Jennie R.
Jennie R.

I love every law and order, but SVU is good as it touches on many different controversial topics. The show is similar to any crime show, but it is quality as it is so old and yet still interesting. I would say it is a must watch at least once
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX

SVU slays!!! My absolutely favorite drama show. Every episode is amazing and is filled with emotion and drama. The cast is phemomenal, each and every one of them is amazing. I totally recommend this show to anyone who loves crime/drama shows.
I love this series, it is one of my favorite, drama, suspense, horror and all the feelings are always present in this television series, whenever I see her I feel researcher or FBI agent haha, hsta could tell that sometimes help me in my work
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX

I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now