Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Hemet, CA
I love this TV series I mean apart from the fact that it's entertaining it educated you as well u get to see the different reasons why you can go to jail or prison and the different methods police officers and agent have to find the bad guy
Nimcy C.
Nimcy C.
Oct. 1, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is a crime scenes and how it happens. There all my favorites I could not choose.They do a lot of good acting that I actually believe them.They are similar to Criminal Minds.I would recommend it because it is really interesting
Allison S.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
This has been one of my go-to shows for years now. I've re-watched the entire series several times now and always enjoy the episodes. olivia, Elliot, Munch, Fynn, and Capt. Kragen were the absolute best cast so far and have great chemistry.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Los Angeles
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU is a long running tv show for a reason. The show has gritty topics that they tackle with taste. Great acting by the entire cast. Live the rapporr between Elliott and Benson but managed to transition it to ither characters.
Shawn G.
Shawn G.
Neosho, MO
This television show has been a part of my life forever, there are a ton of seasons. I love how the show is able to take current events and put them into the story line of the show, I think that's how it has been able to stay alive so long.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Totally my favorite show could spend hours watching it , are 3 of my favorite actors in the history of cinema and television, my favorite scenes are when they discover the perpetrators of cases. Like CSI and Criminal Minds, Totally exactly!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
One of my all time favorite shows! I enjoy watching this version of Law & Order because the characters on the show are empathetic to the victims that are displayed. They also keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat from start to finish!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Great show helps you view real life sititutaions and help see what people go through. Besides that very entertaining and interesting you get attached to characters and can be very suspenseful you want to watch and find out what all happens.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
What a great show! even the older ones are super thrilling and entertaining, a super realistic representation of what goes on in the criminal world. Keeps viewers on the edge of their seats! Great actors and would always recommend watching!
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
Van Nuys, CA
This is literally great. My favorite show ever. Everytime I see this title pop up on my tv I get the most excited feeling. Amazing actors, amazing scenes, amazing script. I 100% recommend this show to anyone who's obsessed with criminology.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?