Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Linda V.
Linda V.

This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Maikita M.
Maikita M.
Cuenca

Me entretiene demasiado! Me gusta la intriga y el drama de esta serie para descubrir el crimen con capitulos muy reales y que siempre te dejan pensando. Es la realidad de estos tiempos. Super intersante y recommendado. A veces con finales inesperados
Lainie H.
Lainie H.

Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Kyle h.
Kyle h.

I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD

I have always loved this program/series. It is always interesting and has a lot of drama and action. I love watching the scenes and the stories of people and what they have been through. It keeps my attention. Always something to keep me interested.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA

This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
e o.
e o.

I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
patricia p.
patricia p.

Me encanta esta serie me fascina es altamente adictiva si muy buenos actores de verdad parecen detectives verdaderos si hay bastantes series parecidas es imposible decidirme por alguna escena en particular cada capitulo te atrapa del comienzo al fin
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Saint Rose, LA

Favorite Show EVER!!!!! I live for Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode, and I will still find myself watching them over. If you like great drama and suspense then this is the show for you. I can't wait until the new season starts!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now