Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
Toni R.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX

My mother-in-law got me started watching this show many, many years ago. I love how the show depicts everyday situations. I'd love to just pick one particular episode but can't lol. i love them all. It's definitely a must watch T.V. series. :)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY

Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA

One of those shows where watching makes you sad and sick to your stomach, but you just cant stop and end up watching a full day marathon. Actors are always great, and everything seems real throughout every episode. Definitely makes you think.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA

I rarely watch this show but it's great entertainment. I don't have a favorite scene. There a great actors with great acting skills. It's not very similar to other shows, but other shows do try to mimic it's dynamic. Don't sleep on this show.
I love this series, it is one of my favorite, drama, suspense, horror and all the feelings are always present in this television series, whenever I see her I feel researcher or FBI agent haha, hsta could tell that sometimes help me in my work
Eva O.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA

This show has been around for about 17 years or so and you get something different from every show. Not only that but you get shows that are kinda tied into what's really happening nowadays. It's an amazing show and I love all the characters.
Griselda I.
Griselda I.
Beaverton, OR

I can't live without law and order SVU my life wouldn't be the same I am addicted to this show and in love with it I am so happy that there's so many seasons I can go back to and see rerun so I deathly recommend this TV show all of my friends
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX

I've watched this show for years and still love it. I think the story lines are always interesting. Sometimes the laws etc. are off but I only know because I went to law school. This is one of my go to shows when I'm wanting to watch crime tv
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Twp, PA

This is one of my favorite shows!! I love crime shows and this is one of the best. It is so easy to follow in love with the characters. There are so many good episodes, I can rewatch them over and over again. I absolutely recommend this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now