10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Such an interesting show. I binge watch this show netfilx all the time. I recoommend this show no doubt i am actually re watching it all for a second time. I got my sister addicted to this as well. If you like detective show this is for you.
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I have been watching it ever since it first aired and have been hooked ever since. I love all of the story lines and every episode is just as good as the last. I'm so happy it is still airing on TV.
This has been one of my favorite TV shows since about 2004 on new years eve my best friend got me addicted! There's something about it that just draws you in!! It may possibly even the suspense that or the love you develop for the characters
I love this show, but it is on the heavier side. It's a show that can be hard to handle sometimes. It's not always my favorite, but it does have amazing acting and real life situations. If you like a little mystery then this is a must watch.
My family and I love Olivia. The cast changes through the years have not always been great but something that can't be helped I imagine. Sometimes the storyline can be really sad but that's to be expected considering the content of the title
This show sometimes reenacts real life stories that maybe for some people are so hard to talk about, but sadly they do happen and this show let's you know that whatever you going through you can fight it & most of the times justice is served
Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
My favorite show of all time!! I have seen all of the seasons and I still repeat some! I would say it's KIND OF similar to criminal minds, but not really. I love both, but SVU is so much better! I would definitely recommend checking it out!
LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
One of my favorite shows on TV. It has stood the test of time with relevant stories and fascinating, well written, complex characters. I was sad to see Christopher Meloni leave the show. Loved the chemistry between him and Mariska Hargatay.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos