Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Law & Order is an awesome show. It shows so much drama but it all is something that could happen in real life. It sheds light on the lives and struggles of men and women who have suffered sexual abuse and the detectives and workers who help.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Escondido, CA
It's reallt rare for me to actually enjoy a TV show but ever since I began watching this show, I cant stop. Its just so interesting. Every episode is different, they have different cases going on and I just find their job really interesting.
Law & Order: SVU draws you in at the introduction when you hear the familiar sound of the gavel. The actors have great chemistry and portray the events unfolding in a relatable manner. This TV series ranks very high on many national surveys!
Allie K.
Allie K.
I love this show! Each episode is different and intriguing. This show has great actors. I love watching the marathons because there is so many episodes! Plus I feel like you don't have to watch every episode in order to know what's going on.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order: SVU has been such a staple TV show to watch for me for years. You don't have to necessarily have to watch it in order to get hooked on an episode. It's a great cop drama show that really gets you interested in the law and crime.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of favorite shows, I like the content and how real the cases they have actually happen in reality. I like Olivia Bensons character, when I was pregnant with my daughter I watched a lot of svu and I ended up naming my daughter Olivia lol!
Nimcy C.
Nimcy C.
Law and order is a crime scenes and how it happens. There all my favorites I could not choose.They do a lot of good acting that I actually believe them.They are similar to Criminal Minds.I would recommend it because it is really interesting
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shows! I enjoy watching this version of Law & Order because the characters on the show are empathetic to the victims that are displayed. They also keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat from start to finish!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?