Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO

Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Heather G.
Heather G.
Spring, TX

I am absolutely addicted to this show for some reason. Even the noise that is played in between scenes gets me excited. It is the show that started the law tv craze, and no other can top it, in my book. Olivia and Elliot are such a great team.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL

I adore this show. I basically grew up watching this show. Olivia Benson it my favorite character. I enjoy every episode. The storyline gets you hooked that you just cant stop watching. This is my all time favorite show. its a must watch show.
I have watched Law & Order: SVU from the very beginning. I love the mystery and suspense and the intense emotion of the actors and actresses involved. And I like that it features personal sensitive crimes. And yes I highly recommend this show.
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX

I love how this show is based on actual events and situations. It gives you a real life glimpse into situations that you may not know much about. The actors do a fabulous job and make you feel as if you are in the show with them. A must watch!
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR

I have been watching this show from the beginning (years later, but I started at the beginning). I love crime shows but this one is different since it deals with crimes and children. There have been some really good stories during the seasons.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC

I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS

Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK

Olivia & Elliot are great characters. They get involved with their victims, the victims families, and sometimes the accused. I love how they try their best to bring justice to the victims and their families. This is my all time favorite show!!
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA

I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now