Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I've watched this show since I was about 13. Since then I have loved it. It is very interesting to watch each new episode and I love the story lines. Each episodes gets you excited and engaged on the story. I still watch until this very day!
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU draws you in at the introduction when you hear the familiar sound of the gavel. The actors have great chemistry and portray the events unfolding in a relatable manner. This TV series ranks very high on many national surveys!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
Kaira B.
Kaira B.
Oct. 3, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such an interesting show. I binge watch this show netfilx all the time. I recoommend this show no doubt i am actually re watching it all for a second time. I got my sister addicted to this as well. If you like detective show this is for you.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Desiree Y.
Desiree Y.
Waynesburg, PA
This has been one of my favorite TV shows since about 2004 on new years eve my best friend got me addicted! There's something about it that just draws you in!! It may possibly even the suspense that or the love you develop for the characters
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA
One of favorite shows, I like the content and how real the cases they have actually happen in reality. I like Olivia Bensons character, when I was pregnant with my daughter I watched a lot of svu and I ended up naming my daughter Olivia lol!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
One of the best shows on television. It handles changes in cast quite well. Love the actors. Miss Stabler, but they handled it well. It's a bit similar to other crime shows, but it shows us some if the dangers that are out there. Great show.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?