Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA

Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
CJ H.
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI

One of the most classic shows on television still. Over the years, it has become more and more repetitive, but the actors are still giving the same level of performances they have since the beginning of the series. I would recommend this to anybody.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, Alberta

I started watching this show about 3 years ago and last summer and went and rewatched the entire series. It does not disappoint. All the the action and suspense I want, but also gets into the characters real lives to build that connection with them.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Northville, MI

This is my go to TV show. I always find myself checking for re runs because I could watch it over and over again! I love how strong the characters are and how good their story lines are. They also manage to bring light to some very important issues.
Alanna F.
Alanna F.

Hands down one of the greatest shows to ever come on TV. Favorite scene was from Episode: "Repression" where she was recalling the story of how she killed her friend. Great actors and great acting. I recommend to anyone with a thirst for crime shows
Kyle h.
Kyle h.

I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Lainie H.
Lainie H.

Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Maikita M.
Maikita M.
Cuenca

Me entretiene demasiado! Me gusta la intriga y el drama de esta serie para descubrir el crimen con capitulos muy reales y que siempre te dejan pensando. Es la realidad de estos tiempos. Super intersante y recommendado. A veces con finales inesperados
Linda V.
Linda V.

This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
e o.
e o.

I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now