Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Gainesville, FL

I love this show. Whenever a marathon comes on, I'm always watching it. The actors are fantastic and of course they act well during each episode. I don't have any favorite ones because they're all good, but this show is definitely a must watch!
Jane D.
Jane D.
Dallas, TX

Awesome show. Love it. I've been watching it since the beginning and it's never gotten old, boring or stale. I'm a fan of all the Law & Order series, but this one is my favorite. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as Olivia. I miss Elliot's character.
Violet S.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA

I love SVU. The show is relatively realistic in storylines and never feels forced or awkward. The later seasons have gotten a bit dull but if you start from the beginning you will find yourself hooked before you know it! Law & Order: SVU
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

Great show. Awesome story lines and celebrity cameos. Great actors and acting. The show can be a bit gruesome and disturbing, but it is part of what makes it realistic. Similar to other Law & Order shows. I recommend it if you like crime shows!
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

This is my favorite show to binge watch. Out of all Law and Order series, this one is my favorite. I love the characters, the actors, and seeing the development that occurs. I have seen so many episodes, I am making it a goal to watch them all.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA

Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA

This show is absolutely amazing. I love how they incorporate real life events and make it their own. The actors are amazing but I always hate how Benson is the one who is always involved in traumatic situations. I would hate if this show ended.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV

The was one of the first real TV shows I started watching as a teen and i still watch it at 25. I have to turn it off at times when they are showing graphic stuff and my kids are in the room but if it wasn't for that i would never stop watching.
Jae I K.
Jae I K.

This show is great.
Totally recommended.
This show shows you a different perspective in every episode.
It showd teamwork corruption friendship grief anger and love and etc.
It shows you the corruptions in the world and the actors are wonderful.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX

I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?