Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Oh my god! I cannot stop watching this show! It's absolutely amazing guys. Similar to criminal minds a little. My favorite scene was when Olivia found this guy who taught karate & was actually a child rapist. Great show! Definitely recommend.
Anita T.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN
I can't believe this show is still going on. I have watched every episode possible and probably have watched each episode repeatedly. It NEVER gets old. I've tried to watch other crime related shows, but I can't do it. Law & Order: SVU rules!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Navarre, OH
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show on tv! This show keeps me entertained, and is very unpredictable. Mariska (Olivia) is one of my favorite actresses and she brings her character to life. Great insight into terrible crimes that occur each day, but very entertaining.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta , GA
Great binge watching show! It always has new episodes that keep you on your toes. The acting is great and you forget that they are even acting. You never know what's going to happen in the show. It is far above any other show in their genre!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Springfield, MO
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I have been watching it ever since it first aired and have been hooked ever since. I love all of the story lines and every episode is just as good as the last. I'm so happy it is still airing on TV.
Shay Y.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Love this show!!! Favorite character is Bensent. It's smilie to criminal minds and ncis. They should have kept stabler on their tho. Don't have a favorite scene all episodes are good. If your into law enforcement this is a good show to watch
Chaia P.
Chaia P.
I love this show, but it is on the heavier side. It's a show that can be hard to handle sometimes. It's not always my favorite, but it does have amazing acting and real life situations. If you like a little mystery then this is a must watch.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Naples, FL
Sept. 28, 2016, 7:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show sometimes reenacts real life stories that maybe for some people are so hard to talk about, but sadly they do happen and this show let's you know that whatever you going through you can fight it & most of the times justice is served
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?