BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
One of the best shows on television. It handles changes in cast quite well. Love the actors. Miss Stabler, but they handled it well. It's a bit similar to other crime shows, but it shows us some if the dangers that are out there. Great show.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Pop Culture Expert
I am addicted to this show. Have been for many years. I love every episode. Especially the newest season. I am excited to see what the season in Sept has for us fans. If you have never seen at least one episode you're definitely missing out.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Escondido, CA
It's reallt rare for me to actually enjoy a TV show but ever since I began watching this show, I cant stop. Its just so interesting. Every episode is different, they have different cases going on and I just find their job really interesting.
Allie K.
Allie K.
I love this show! Each episode is different and intriguing. This show has great actors. I love watching the marathons because there is so many episodes! Plus I feel like you don't have to watch every episode in order to know what's going on.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of favorite shows, I like the content and how real the cases they have actually happen in reality. I like Olivia Bensons character, when I was pregnant with my daughter I watched a lot of svu and I ended up naming my daughter Olivia lol!
Nye G.
Nye G.
Andrews, SC
This Show is Aweeeesoommee. I started watching this show back in 2009 I wanna say and ever since then, I felled in love with the show. Detective Benson is so Aggressive. She's like one of my role models! My favorite episode is True Believers
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order: SVU has been such a staple TV show to watch for me for years. You don't have to necessarily have to watch it in order to get hooked on an episode. It's a great cop drama show that really gets you interested in the law and crime.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?