Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL

One of my all time very favorite shows! The spin off from the original Law and order. All of the charactors are believable and the acting is very good. I just didn't like when my favorite left. It's still going strong, but not the same in my opinion.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cody, WY

This show is my absolute favorite. Perfect balance between character development and the cases they work. If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this. Acting isn't fake like a lot of crime shows. If you're looking for a show to binge to, this is it!
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA

I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Wheatley, Ontario

The only reason I know this show is because everyday when I was a toddler I would hear my mom watch it. When I got older, I recognized the theme song and it just stuck with me. Now my mother and I watch it together. One if my absolute favorite shows!
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO

How can you dislike L&O:SVU? This is a television staple that brings compelling stories from our present and past days and showcases them in a way that only Mr. Wolf could. This is television history previously and presently. I am a major fan of SVU!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh , PA

Who doesn't love SVU? Original stories with tons of twists, terrific actors, and a really cool behind the scenes look at police work. I have slacked a little on the newer episodes (I miss Stabler!) but this is still one of my favorite to binge watch.
Jayda F.
Jayda F.

I love this show I love it love it love it each and every episode has a plot twist that leaves you on the edge of your seat. If you're looking for the new TV series to watch this is made for you. They do a great job at making everything seems so real
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

Oh my gosh. This show is soooo good!!! I love criminal shows so much although some of these episodes can be creepy I love them! I love detective benson so much she's so caring! I would definitely recommend that you guys watch this if you haven't yet!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA

Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now