Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

Great show. Awesome story lines and celebrity cameos. Great actors and acting. The show can be a bit gruesome and disturbing, but it is part of what makes it realistic. Similar to other Law & Order shows. I recommend it if you like crime shows!
Alora D.
Alora D.
Erving, MA

This show is one of my personal favorites to watch, it has an interesting plot in each episode and you learn little by little things about law, although not all of these tidbits are accurate in a real courthouse the show still has great content
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV

The was one of the first real TV shows I started watching as a teen and i still watch it at 25. I have to turn it off at times when they are showing graphic stuff and my kids are in the room but if it wasn't for that i would never stop watching.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.

Law and order svu is such a classic. I love shows like this and love how they relate real world stuff that's going on into their story line. It's one of those theme songs that are recognizable and I would definitely recommend others to watch it
Ashton M.
Ashton M.

I enjoy Law and Order. I like that its one of those shows that you don't have to know what happened in last weeks episode to know whats going on. I like the suspense in the show. I think there is very good acting and i would recommend watching.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA

This show is absolutely amazing. I love how they incorporate real life events and make it their own. The actors are amazing but I always hate how Benson is the one who is always involved in traumatic situations. I would hate if this show ended.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX

I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Deja E.
Deja E.
smithfield, VA

I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL

I adore this show. I basically grew up watching this show. Olivia Benson it my favorite character. I enjoy every episode. The storyline gets you hooked that you just cant stop watching. This is my all time favorite show. its a must watch show.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI

I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now